Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Woohoo - got a high temp today :happydance:.

Premomt they're some side effects. Why do they have to be the same as pg/af symptoms, isn't it difficult enough to symptom spot?

:rofl: I agree... But as I said before, if I can get a sticky, ill take the side effects.
For whatever reason, I've got a lot of PMA this time around.. Dunno if I'm putting too much faith in the drugs or what... But I'm 8 dpo today and feel good. Like I've got a BFP coming :happydance:

Hello Ladies =)

So on Friday my OH went and bought my engagement ring!!!!! Im so excited!!! He hasnt asked me yet because he wants that to be a suprise but it will be within like 2 months!! AAH i cant believe this is actually going to be reality!

Ohh that is fab news!!! I can't wait to hear how he does it!!! Congrats!

hahaha - I can just imagine spending 60 days on edge wondering when he's gonna drop to one knee!!!

And I'm jealous of you ladies - I want baby drugs!!!!!

Defo want to join in with the testing - although I do think I'm in with a chance I'm not really convinced - I haven't had any unique symptoms yet - boooooo.

Anyone else feeling super-positive?

Hehe i know!!! i am so nervous for when he is actually going to do it! My birthday is in like a week and a half so i am hoping(fx'd) that he is going to do it then... but i never know with him. =) And then i will have soooo much stuff to do!! lmao i dont even know where to start.. im sure you ladies will be getting alot of questions from me when the planning time comes!

I won't be much help...
OH and I ran off and got married in vegas - I got my dress in a sale - I saw my satin silver dress in a sea of white and cream and knew that was the one. and then I went off to BHS and got some shoes to match and that was it!
Ah the joy of not having a big family!

Ask away!! Though I dunno how much help ill be... Where are you from?

Jaxvipe - ask away i love weddings, i'm a wedding nutter !!

Caz- i was trying to find the emotion to kick you up the ass, but i couldn't find one. but, you are not out yet PMA PMA PMA

Brit- Yay for the high temp

not heard from Aussie either

Premomt the prog suppos cost about $36 for 14 of them so they are pricey but it I was just putting them off until I told DH. He was feeling pretty frisky on Friday and then he says to me well if your not pg yet I bet I did it Friday with the huge amount of deposit. :blush: TMI so I told him I was supposed to start on Friday and that Iwould be testing today. Well so I did and he called this am about 7:30 and asked how my test went. I said it was positive he then said have a great day love you too. LOL Such a man!

Anyway so now that he knows I will be using them starting tomorrow. They are something that I will be using for 12wks and tbh if my @@'s get anymore sensitive it's going to be heck cause they are already big and tender!

Hello all my lovely ladies hope your having a good day!

Oh ok! How is it we knew before your oh? Did u test and not tell him?
They are very expensive aren't they!? 55$ for 30... Ugh. Really hope I don't have to buy more!!!

Oh ok! How is it we knew before your oh? Did u test and not tell him?
They are very expensive aren't they!? 55$ for 30... Ugh. Really hope I don't have to buy more!!!

Yes I did test and not tell him. He goes to work very early and tbh I got a very faint line so wanted to make sure. So after I was late Friday I decided that I wanted to buy another test for us to do together. Well he worked all weekend so this morning was the first time I could do after having discussed it last night over dinner. LOL :dohh: then tested first thing this am and he called and asked how it went. LOL such a romantic.:nope:

They are very expensive but tbh my gyno swears by them and I just called them today to set up an appt for 8wks for an early scan to make sure all is good. He wants me to use the suppositories until i'm 12wks which means 8more weeks almost anyway.

were you using them from ov this time sunshine?

Ok here is my crazy SS for the day- dunno if it has anything to do with the progesterone (ok I think it does, but hope it doesn't..)
Tender bbs (side effect)
Nips on fire
Tired much earlier at night, and in the day (possible side effect)
Gassy
Sore throat

That's about all.:shrug:

So caz- we testing in 4 sleeps then?:thumbup:

Hi Ladies =)

So yesterday evening i got my 1st EVER positive OPK!!!! WOOOOOHOOOO lol

So hopefully (fx'd) that i will be ovulating with in the next few days!!

Hello my lovely ladies! I am so tired these days and was very busy at work yesterday so didn't have much time on bnb :dohh:

Ok Premomt I didn't take the progesterone since O just since getting bfp. I had the very sensitive nips(on fire)and tender @@'s before starting the progesterone so fxd this is a symptom for you!

Jax WOOO HOOO!on your pos opk!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Brit your chart is looking nice! Looks as if you O'd Sunday?????? What you think?

AFM got my early scan scheduled for Dec 2nd and Dr bumped up my progesterone to 50mil twice instead of 25 mil twice :dohh: What ever gets this bubs here safe that's what I'll do!

Agreed sunshine. Dr knows best!!
ATM I am just waiting it out. Checked my cp last night (shouldn't have...:dohh:) and it was low open and firm.. Not a good sign.
And I am getting acne. Could be the prog, but most likley af. Boo!
So feeling a bit less optimistic, but feeling like I'm still in it.

Oh premomt I do hope that isn't the nasty witch.

Brit your chart is looking nice! Looks as if you O'd Sunday?????? What you think?

Yep I thought so too :yipee: but I am ecstatic that FF has put my ov date as Sunday. I couldn't have planned that better myself what with DH going away that day.

Fancy, 2 December for your scan. That'll be here before you know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->