Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

MaybeBaby!!! YEAHHHHHHH! PG SYMPTOMS!!!! O golly I cannot WAIT for your TEST!!!! Come on Team LuvBumps! BFP's all the way!!!!

Conswayla, you there lol... Hope you are out with DH hooping it up. I can feel good news brewing in this team about now... I am out for the month. No progesterone. Doggonit!! I paid 45 bucks for FF to tell me I suck lmao... No bad PMA in team luvbumpies! Its BFP's from here out. Is there a vitamin that can give me a progesterone boost lol??

Premomt- What is your status lol... What is your position? Send us your GPS signal so we can locate and verify your symptoms.. lmao

Claire, have you sneezed and peed yet lmao... I love this place... Snuggle I know you are on. Someone get a BFP and give me HOPE lmao...

Omg... I had to write this. That is five posts in a row on Friday night. Everybody went to the pub and I am at home with :comp:

Conswayla, you there lol... Hope you are out with DH hooping it up. I can feel good news brewing in this team about now... I am out for the month. No progesterone. Doggonit!! I paid 45 bucks for FF to tell me I suck lmao... No bad PMA in team luvbumpies! Its BFP's from here out. Is there a vitamin that can give me a progesterone boost lol??

there is a cream or tablet you can take, but really it should be prescribed by your doctor. i think and don't quote me, but you should only take it AFTER OVULATION. before ovulation is bad it can stop you from ovulating. you need the progesteron after ovulation to help the egg implant and ensure that your lining does shred away and the progesterone does that. i'll know more next week after i have my blood results as they think i have low progesterone and will be putting me on medication. you really need to know exactly when you have ovulated. xx

Premomt- What is your status lol... What is your position? Send us your GPS signal so we can locate and verify your symptoms.. lmao

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here I am !!!:loopy::wave: I'm right here! <---!:rofl:
Where I am in my cycle is another question though. I know I am on CD13, but FF is marking me as 3DPO too :shrug: I don't think I am 3dpo. It's marking my ov day as a day I got a neg opk test. And I mean neg as in nilch, nada, nothing on the stick. Since then I have gotten a fade in pattern, but no real positive. And yesterday I had the worst cramps ive felt in a while. It was on my left side, and when it's on that side it worrys me (that's where the EP was.) But my temp stayed up today so....? I did drink, and stay out late last night, I wonder if that makes a difference....I'm gonna go mess with it now!

Hi there hope you are all having a good weekend!

Well I managed to get some:sex: in last night...in fact we tried a different position (for us) and oh reckoned it was the best O he ever had!!!! get me eh!!:smug:. I used preseed for the first time too - seemed pretty good. This morning he wanted more but...tmi warning...I was too "wet" ...:rofl: so we had to finish my hand! what a waste of good :spermy: I say!!!

Anyway, we are having a nice day, but he now wants to go out with some friends to go play some pool and generally have lots to drink...I am worried about upsetting my temps and our shagging sessions through being :sick: tommorrow!.. ho hum, guess we can't TOTALLY put off having fun can we!!!

Hope you're all having fun too!!

:hug:

I wonder how accurate FF is compared to opk's? Its weird how you can get a neg opk but ff tags you as O'ing?
Well my temp dropped this am, I am pretty sure I o'd as my cm is sticky and drying up....cp is still high but a little firm. And no more O pains. I think I O'd CD 11 or 12, doesn't matter though, not preggo this month!
2ww is beginning for most of you!!

Well girls, I am not having bad PMA, but just being honest with myself. I know some of you are worried about o'ing and maybe this will help you. Look at my FF chart. This is a classis annovulatory (no o) month. As you can see even early on, there is a progesterone imbalance. I will not o this month as I am actually cd11 or cd12. I got my AF very early last month because of a sharp drop in progesterone as well. I swore I o'd too. I made an egg in a follicle, because I felt it, but the hormones fell off too soon for possible implant or even o itself. I am showing everyone this to ease your fears about your o. FF pinpointed the imbalane on the second temp and verified it today. Knowing already that I have an O problem, this takes me out of this month. HOWEVER, no bad PMA (except for a little on my journal lol) and we will continue on. Look at Claire's temp cycle (successful) then mine (sucky)... Please don't worry about o. If your temps look good, then you are probably o'ing. I realized that your body tells you things. BABY DUST TO ALL!!!
Hugs!

Ladies catch up with my journal will explain all...bad day :(

chin up baby! PMA will help those :spermy: find their way!

Dear MaybeBaby! I promise to read your journal this evening... I just wanted to say whatever is happening that I support you and give you all the PMA in the world. You are deserving and will get that BFP... I am excited to see where you are on your journey... Hang in there hun!

Buds- You are so freakin funny. Yeah I told Conswayla I couldn't check cm this am because of all the baby juice LMAO...
Premomt- I have to say your pic is SO beautiful. I saved it as my background so it would make it bigger, because I wanted to see your dress better. It is too grainy to see. I get pissed that they won't let us put better quality pix up. Anyway, that is an amazing photo of you and DH. You should blow that one up for the wall. Oh what I wouldn't give for your figure lmao... Last time I looked like that was WAY before DS lol... And your DH looks like Romeo - So loyal... What a pose... LMAO love it
Hugs!

Oh Premomt- I didn't keep you as my screensaver.. LMAO LMAO That would be stalking. My post sounded "off" LMAO. I was just trying to enlarge your pic... This is freaking hilarious...

Bebebad- I totally got what you were saying in the first post so don't worry, I don't think u r a stalker!! And thank you so much for your compliments! Its been almost a year now (actually 9 months..{Just thinking I would be due about now if I got knocked up our wedding night... :sad1:}) and I still look at those pics daily and remember how awesome that day was.
I think I posted some more pics in my journal a few months back - late january ish? Right around when I had my EP. Just in case you wanted to see some more :shy::mrgreen:

Yes I would love to see more. I had a cheap wedding lol. Very memorable though. Best BD night ever and crappy champagne on top of that. I don't get better than that LMAO...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->