• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Good morning girls!! Sunshine, I keep trying to get the ugly truth but all the red boxes around me are always sold out of it:grr:. I LOVED the proposal!! The after the shower scene when hes screaming "why are you wet?" is the best :rofl:. The hangover was really good, I actually didnt think that I would like it as much as I did. The notebook is really sad :cry: but the book is even more sad. I love it though!! Caz, I havent seen any of your movies, I will look for them though. Oh and yes bride wars was great! I took my DH with me to see it and he was MISERABLE :rofl:. We have been talking about going to see the blindside in the theatre but for the most part, I'm with you Sunshine, we just rent movies. If there is something we are DYING to see we will go but thats not often. We have funny people to watch tonight...has anyone seen this movie??

:hi:Hi britbee!!

I heard funny people was not good. Aparently too many funny people together is not funny. :shrug:

yep the wet seen is funny. did you see his body, HOT!!!!!

we don't go to the cinema either as my DH falls asleep and all we hear is zzzz in the cinema.
i think we have been twice in the last 3 years, bad i know!!

Heeey Littleredhen! :hi:

Ahh, The Notebook is one of my favorite movies! It's actually the first movie my DH and I watched together when we were engaged. He cried. :laugh2:

Premomt! You're from SC too?! I was born and raised (for the most part) in Beaufort, SC! Gah, I miss it down there. Really do. Now I'm in Canada (Hubby's Canadian) and everyone always says something about my "accent". But, I'm proud of my southern roots. Lol

I haven't seen the hangover yet. I watched a little bit of funny people but it wasn't all that funny. Which, I usually like Seth Rogan and Adam Sandler but.. I shut it off. Lol.

I saw the preview for Dear John, another Nicholas Sparks book turned into a movie -comes out in February- and it looks so good! I can't wait to see it. Even though I probably wont go to the theater. We rent a lot too.

Another good movie is 2012! And of course, I'm a fan of the Twilight Saga. Books and movies. :wohoo: I really wanna see the blind side.

How weird bee! I was born and raised in western NY and just moved here a few years ago!
Did u know that Dear John was filmed here too? Aas well as the series Army Wives!
I defo don't miss the weather you are having up there right now... C O L D!

are you guys talking about.... "dear john... life goes on...." the old tv series?

Lol I didn't do my research on the movie yet, so nope, I had no idea Dear John was filmed down there! Makes sense though. Seems that a lot of Nicholas Sparks books take place down in the Carolina's. =D Which I love. :thumbup:

And yeah, it's cold up here all right. Lol. Two winters ago it reached -40 Fahrenheit. :shock:

Caz, I don't know if I've ever heard of that show. But I don't think it has any relation to the new movie coming out, 'Dear John'. Check it out on IMDB :laugh2:

Wow! Bee, I cant even wrap my head around what -40 degrees would feel like :cold:. That's crazy!! How long have you been in Canada? My husband and I do pretend Canadian accents all the time...you know the typical "What are you talking a-boot :rofl: I'm glad to see that you haven't lost your southern roots, bee :thumbup:!

Well we watched funny people last night and...it was actually pretty funny! It was a little slow to start and kinda weird for the first like 30 mins but then it picked up. I hope every one is having a great weekend!!

Hey Ladies!

So i *think* i might've ovulated on CD 14 this cycle if my temps continue to stay "high" for a couple more days i think i am going to get some progesterone cream.

OH got drunk on Saturday and gave away the rest of our condoms to all of his friends because "what does he need them for" lol So, im pretty sure is friend and his brother both know that we are TTCing.. he was so funny.

Hope your ladies weekend was great! :dust:

Oh so many movies to look into! I loved the Notebook! It was one of my favorites! I went to rent a movie last night and the RedBox was out of order could be that's it's just too cold! :cold:

I had the best day with DD on Saturday! We spent all day going to different stores downtown. We didn't buy anything but saw lots of wishing gifts. iykwim. LOL We went to the ping pong ball drop and she got about 8 of them with discounts for the downtown stores. She won a free hot chocolate and then also a free smoothie with a health food store OMG it was delicious! We got the cake batter one and it tasted just like cake batter! Then we finished the day off together going through the local museum. I took her to a birthday party where she got to swim and I made DH take me to dinner (crab and steak) crab was great not the steak so much. :dohh: Then we did the Wal-mart thing and went home. Sunday DD went to church and DH and I went to work on his side job. I am sure showing my age today. LMAO Sore all over! I better get into shape soon as this working weekends will end up getting the best of me if I don't. LOL

Hope your all doing well! Will check back after a while.

Yeah for O Jax!

Omg I don't know what's with me today...
I keep getting waves of tiredness followed by waves of energy! Its really annoying! Right now I feel like I could just put my head on my desk and pass out. About 10 min ago I was running laps around the store!
Bleck! I hate the TWW... More than that I hate thet progesterone makes me feel kinda icky.

Omg I don't know what's with me today...
I keep getting waves of tiredness followed by waves of energy! Its really annoying! Right now I feel like I could just put my head on my desk and pass out. About 10 min ago I was running laps around the store!
Bleck! I hate the TWW... More than that I hate thet progesterone makes me feel kinda icky.

Premomt are you still taking the progesterone from O til AF? Do you have to stop the progesterone to bring on AF? My Dr wants me to start that next cycle if we don't get a LO this one. If I am then I start the suppositories once I get my BFP but he has upped the dose to 50mg twice a day :dohh: they suck but defo will be well worth it all.

Yes Cazd I have been busy all weekend and still managed to get the tree up and decorated and lights up outside the house well DH did that on Sunday but I had to go out and make sure they looked good. LMAO

Hello my lovely LOVE BUMPS!!!!!

WERE ARE YOU ALL HIDING???????

Hope your all good!

AFM had a temp rise today and I'm feeling more positive by the moment! I am going to buy a test tonight to take in the am! I will be 12dpo and hopefully I will get the answer I'm praying and have been praying for so long! I am scared shitless atm!

Good luck with your test sunshine!!! I'm sending lost of :dust: your way tonight! I will check first thing in the morning to see how it went! Good night girls!

Haven't testes yet, it was too damn cold here to go back out after I got home last night. :dohh: buying a test at lunch and I have been holding my wee now for an hour. I will test when I get home for lunch.

Thanks LRH for the dust please be sending me some sticky dust if I get my BFP:thumbup:

Haven't testes yet:

that tickled me! :rofl:

Those temps are FABULARSE!!!!
how can you resist testing... I'm POAS tomorrow - 11dpo!

So... did you get a stick - you done it yet?????

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Crap I didn't spell check! LMFAO!!! HEHEHEHEHE

Well yes I went and got two tests and at 12dpo :bfp:

I'm so freakin scared! I want this little one to stick and be healthy!

now where's that dust

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

STICK - FOR FU**S SAKE !!!!!

How're you feeling?
Have you told your man?
How did you test? I mean - I know how you tested - but what happened???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->