• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

YEAH!!!

I'll be on CD11 tomorrow so fingers crossed.
And hows this for PMA - I'm gonna pee in a hospital cup - just in-case its positive - so I can take the pot with me and make them test it when I get to the FS appointment!!

yeah!!!

I'll be on cd11 tomorrow so fingers crossed.
And hows this for pma - i'm gonna pee in a hospital cup - just in-case its positive - so i can take the pot with me and make them test it when i get to the fs appointment!!

woooo hoooo!

pma all the way!!

CONGRATS SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i am soooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!

Aw sunshine congrats! Your dh has some super sperm! Hehe! Congrats!!

Aw sunshine! Congrats!!!
And to the rest of you lovely ladies FXd!!
Just checking in on you girls, Im glad to se that all is good!!

Holy cow sunshine...your dh does have super sperm :spermy:!!! Congrats!! I am sooooo happy for you...stick little bean, stick!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:. I am over the moon excited for you!! Okay Caz...its your turn! I'm still waiting to O over here so I'll be a while hehe. I just know that this is the lucky sticky bean for you sunshine, I can feel it!!! Yay, congrats again Mama :thumbup:

Morning Ladies!

:cry: the :witch: got me last night... just when i thought that my body was getting back to normal i have a freaking 19 day cycle!!! grrr im so mad/sad. I've started taking Vitamin B-complex to see if that helps with my cycle lengths right now and i think i might try Soy Isoflavones and see if that gets me to O better..

Congrats again sunshine!!!!

LRH~ FX'd you O soon!!

Thanks ladies! I appreciate all the sticky bean dust you are willing to share!
Yeah DH does have super SPERM :rofl:or maybe it was that marathon scroggin fest we had the night before and the morning of Thanksgiving. LMAO

Jax so sorry the cow bag got you! Have you talked to you Dr about your short cycles? Good luck with the Vit B and soy isoflavins!

Rae so good to see you and your ticker cruisin along!

LRH my suggestions to you is to have a scroggin fest for about 5 days that way you don't miss O time. LOL and you get to have some fun too. LOL

Premomt hope your feeling good! You should be coming up here soon too!

afm just waiting for Dr to call and tell me how many mg of progesterone suppositories I have to use this time. I must confess I POAS again this am to make sure it wasn't just a fluke or something and it was darker than yesterday but I used afternoon wee yesterday and FMU today so :happydance:
PLEASE OH PLEASE STAY HEALTHY AND GROW FOR THE NEXT 8 MONTHS LITTLE ONE

Jax I'm so sorry the witch got you :hissy::hissy:. I hope that this cycle is longer...and since I'm hoping for things, I also hope that you get your bfp this cycle too!!

Sunshine...I am still so excited for you!!! This little baby will never know how damn hard you fought for him/her! I love your little puzzle picture...so cute:awww:.

Well last cycle I didnt O until CD19 but we are going to go ahead and get started with the daily bd'ing now just in case O was delayed last cycle (I only have one full cycle of temps to go off of).

Caz, I cant wait to hear how the FS appt went!! Did you :test:?!?!?

Congratulations Sunshine!!! My son was concieved right after a miscarriage and i was on progesterone to make him stick and he is a healthy 18 mo old now!! Im so happy for you!!!!

Congratulations Sunshine!!! My son was concieved right after a miscarriage and i was on progesterone to make him stick and he is a healthy 18 mo old now!! Im so happy for you!!!!

Thanks Erinnae! It's nice to actually see proof it helps.:dohh: Look at you just cruisin right along! Not much longer and you'll have another LO at home. LOL Hope your feeling good!

Jax - sorry the slag bag got you :grr: hope you get your cycles back on track soon - 19 days is pretty pants - the egg didn't have a chance to stick :hissy:

I did test this morning but was totally neg and the FS appointment was pants too...
Waited 2 hours to be seen and then they didn't really tell us anything. I think they mixed up our s/a results. but we did get a referral for IUI / IVF - we're on the 6 month waiting list now...

Jax - sorry the slag bag got you :grr: hope you get your cycles back on track soon - 19 days is pretty pants - the egg didn't have a chance to stick :hissy:

I did test this morning but was totally neg and the FS appointment was pants too...
Waited 2 hours to be seen and then they didn't really tell us anything. I think they mixed up our s/a results. but we did get a referral for IUI / IVF - we're on the 6 month waiting list now...

It could totally be too early! Don't give up until the slag bag disrupts our lives! Good News about the referral to IUI/IVF and six months isn't that long really :hugs:

thanks hun... I'm hoping that I get a bfp and that the :witch: goes awol for a year!

Do you have any symptoms??????? Please do tell!

Hope all my ladies of LOVEBUMPS are doing well!

I get my early scan on Jan. 5th not too much longer now. When I talked to the nurse I told her I got a positive and she said "I needed some good news today so just take the 50mg progesterone suppositories and keep taking the baby aspirin and keep that baby in there" OMG I laughed and I said Angie I'm keeping my knees and thighs so tight together that it's hard to walk. LMAO

We had a good laugh and then she said you are the most fertile woman and I said do you have any patients that would like to touch me. :rofl::rofl:

:hugs:

CONGRATS SUNSHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so happy for you! Yes keep tight and don't let any man interference happen down there lol lol.. I am very excited!

SHIT! Erin is 27 weeks! I haven't seen you in forever! It was like yesterday we both got bfp! I can't believe it! Is it a girl or a boy or team yellow? Congrats!

:dust: to all the special girls in Lovebumps. This is a special place and is very good luck. I can't wait to see you all get your lucky lucky :bfp: :hugs:

I wanna bump bellies Sunshine!! I need prego energy!!!:happydance:

Hey there wantbebebad!!!! Can you believe this has gone so fast???? I am having a baby boy!! His name is Brigdon Max:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->