• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I wanna bump bellies Sunshine!! I need prego energy!!!:happydance:

I will send you some preggo engery!!!!!!!! ...................urm can you feel it???????? I am concentrating so hard my head is starting to hurt...........:wacko:

Hi girls!!! I am having a niece tomorrow (YAY!!! :happydance:)and I am hoping that being at the hospital around a bunch of babies will give me some pregnancy energy :happydance:. I hope that everyone had a great weekend!!

Congrats on being 4 weeks prego Sunshine!!!

Erin, I love the name you have picked out! Very cute!! Congrats on your little boy!! When is he due?

So I can't believe my temp went up 2 days in a row!? This is about the time it starts going down, or tries to but can't cause the progesterone won't let it..
So I got all excited yesterday and did an IC and got a BFN. Thought my temp would flxuate today, but its still up there.
And althogh we only dtd 3 times and I know I shouldn't get my hopes up I have anyways. :dohh:
I've been feeling semi-flu-ish latley. Miagraines, nausea and last night I started getting the chills a bit before bed. And even though everyone arond me has been sick- I think 'maybe this is PG related?':dohh: :dohh:
My dh came home from work today ill. So I know now all those things I've been feeling are from a bug that's going around.:roll: So- 4 more days till AF comes in.. Yay...
Gosh I don't wanna go to work today. I could just sleep all darn day!
Ugh, off I go...

Good Morning Ladies =)

UGH i am sooooooooooooooooooo f*ing crabby today!!!! I hate my receptionist with a passion! Family drama that i have to listen to and pretend to be on one side when i really agree with the other side. Im super down about not being pg atm.. i guess its because my due date was Dec 29th so thats coming up. I didnt think it would effect me as much as it is right now. My temps are so low that i think i might have hypothyroidism. Im so down that im crying as i write this. ugh today is just not my day. Sorry to be a debbie downer you guys are just the only ones that i feel understands me right now.

Don't feel bad for ranting hun- I've had many debbie downer days that these girls have helped me through! So rant away!! We will be here always!:hugs:

Good Morning Ladies =)

UGH i am sooooooooooooooooooo f*ing crabby today!!!! I hate my receptionist with a passion! Family drama that i have to listen to and pretend to be on one side when i really agree with the other side. Im super down about not being pg atm.. i guess its because my due date was Dec 29th so thats coming up. I didnt think it would effect me as much as it is right now. My temps are so low that i think i might have hypothyroidism. Im so down that im crying as i write this. ugh today is just not my day. Sorry to be a debbie downer you guys are just the only ones that i feel understands me right now.

:hugs::hugs:

Thank you so much ladies... im feeling a little better now. AF has finally finished. Ive been taking EPO, B-complex, and i tried the Soy Isoflavones to see if they make me O better. I think the Soy Isoflavones are what is making me so down atm. So hopefully this will go away since this is my last day taking them. I already have very clear watery cm so thats a good sign!! I talked to my mom yesterday about my low temps and she tried to comfort me saying "well some people just have low resting temps" it kind of made me feel better but i still think there is something wrong like hypothyroidism/anemia/low progesterone. So, im going to try and make a dr's appt this week and get some tests.

How is everyone else doing?!

Hello my lovely bumps of love in the making!

Jax so sorry to hear your feeling down. I know all about the due date thing. I came through mine last Aug and I was down but these ladies on BNB helped me to get through it and I hope we can help you. :hugs:

Premomt sorry I strained so hard that I sent you a miggraine. LOL You shouldn't count yourself out yet though! Remember I thought I missed my O cause I didn't feel it this time and I dtd the morning before O so it could happen.

LRH yeah for neice being there!

afm just going day by day and trying to make it through the next 9 months. @@'s still very tender and just because I'm a nervous Nellie I took another test yesterday and yep still positive and just as dark as the control line :happydance::happydance:

Hope your all having a lovely frigid day here in the mid west. brrrrrrrrrrr:cold:

Well my new niece is precious!! Her name is Summer Elizabeth and she weighs 6 lbs 15.5 oz!!!!!! She is prefect and healthy!!! I cried last night in bed with DH and because "its just not fair"...he was really sweet about it though. We have been doing lots of bd'ing so hopefully that mixed with all the baby hormones in the air will be enough for me to get pg soon. I hope that everyone is doing well.

Jax, I'm so sorry about your would have been due date approching :cry:. I hope that you get your bfp really soon. Don't feel bad about ranting, you have lots of love here :hugs:. Have you called about getting an appt yet?

Pre, your chart looks awesome!! I saw that you had some spotting booo...I hope its not the witch...feel free to replace the "w" the a "b" hehe. I hope that you are feeling better today...unless its pg related, then I hope that you get all the morning sickness that youve earned :hugs:.

Looking good Sunshine!!!! :happydance::wohoo::happydance:

Af should be on her way in a day or two now.
I started spotting yesterday, and haven't stopped. I wish the progesterone would take care of that, but I think that's what's preventing af from coming on today.
Talked to the dr and she said I have to give it 3 full cycles for my body to adapt, so next cycle if nothing changes, Ill be going in to see her for some bloodwork.
Thanks for the update on your new neice LRH! She sounds precious...:cloud9:

:hugs: Premomt hope your body adjust by next cycle or maybe af just goes and jumps off a bridge and takes a nice swim for 9 months!

I love this time of month when everyone is waiting to test!!! SOO FUN!

LRH - your niece sounds adorable
fx it will be you soon xx

Oh me too Erin love it when the tests start flying. LOL Yes sometimes litterally LOL maybe into the waste basket or in the air. LOL

Hope you all get your BFP'S really soon!

Thank you, Gumb!!! I am feeling really positive this cycle and I should be O'ing any day now :happydance: and I have been a busy girl. My cervix probably looks like Grand Central Station....eeeeww just the thought of millions of :spermy: up there is bizarre :rofl:.

Thank you, Gumb!!! I am feeling really positive this cycle and I should be O'ing any day now :happydance: and I have been a busy girl. My cervix probably looks like Grand Central Station....eeeeww just the thought of millions of :spermy: up there is bizarre :rofl:.

Hehehe i always wondered, where does all the unused :spermy: goes?! looks like your just about to O LRH!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!

Im on CD 8 just waitin.. lol i had a major temp spike this morning. so my temps are back up into the "normal" pre-O range. Im hoping that the soy did some good this cycle!! Im patiently waiting to start POAS! lol i have one OPK left but im trying my hardest to save it until tomorrow as we get paid on Friday so i can go buy more.

How is everyone day goin? Im off to Vision World after work to get glasses god im so blind now.

LMAO this last cycle remember me and DH dtd like 3 times in one night/early morning. LOL and look were that lead......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->