Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Conswayla- You asked earlier about FF and opk reliability. They match. They match dead on. I don't know about EXACT O time matching, but if the temps are there and the opk is there and some sperm are there then you match up. Then I think it is just a matter of the "right moment" lol. And if we knew when the hell that was, we wouldn't be posting, we would be popping out babies lmao

Ok ladies, apparently I am the only person on the computer on weekend nights LMAO. I have scrutinized everybody's temp charts and come to the final conclusion that mine is some bizarre anomoly of nature LMAO... DH doesn't get this stuff about LH surge and so I finally pulled up THREE random charts of pg people and regular Ov'ing people and he saw the temps. Then I pulled mine. He was like "oh." LMAO LMAO LMAO... I swear I go a full degree up then a full degree down and up and down. There is no two tenths with me. FF just said your F'd up LMAO... I can't wait until tomorrow am to see my temp fly down a degree or more in the night. It isn't the end of the planet or anything, but why does a damn cycle have to take so long? Why can't it be 7 days with a 2 day wait? That would be more tolerable...I am going to vag temp next cycle (tmi sorry) but FF says that might be more "stable"... Winning the lottery makes you stable. Not FF... LMAO

iwantbebad....thankyou SO much for all ure support...ure amazing u really are...temps are still up above average...but lower then yest as i slept at a friends FREEZING flat but only .25 of a degree lower so not ovulation dip...god knows what yesterdays + opk was about.. xx

Sarah - look at my chart - its all over the place before OV - but its the consistent shift you're after. Keep going 'cos even if it doesn't happen this time round - it will one day!

Well, I think ov is just round the corner so we're doing the dance, which is all good fun! I'm thinking of carrying on with the :sex: every other day up until about cd24 in case I ov late, plus hopefully this will cut into the 2ww so could potentially lessen the wait, if you get what I mean. It's not really a case of carryinig on with the bding though 'cos this is roughly what we get up to normally anyway.:dohh:

i have just thrown all my OPKs in the bin....no more of that stuff nearly had a break down...natural from now :)

yeah i'm gona stick to every other day too... but probly up to cd20....

I'm good ta - watchin americas next top model - cycle 10.
OH is learning some new songs so its a pretty relaxing day.
Can't wait to POAS later today!

My cm has been very watery for the last few days so I'm just waiting for that EW! I find it quite difficult though, 'cos around this time my sex drive big time increases, which I know isn't all that great to check cm. I tend to wait until after I'm showered. Do you think this is best?

yeh hun...have a shower then give ureself like 15mins then do it :) check i mean....have odd pains today like stab stab stab stab real low down :( not nice gunna go nap...talk to my fave ladies later

This is taking forever, can't wait for the 2ww to be over for everyone, and O to happen for you Cazd wantbebe and brit.....I think you are the only 3 left to O? My chart is a mess this cycle :rofl: and I haven't changed anything....oh well, this is a practise cycle for me.

yeh hun...have a shower then give ureself like 15mins then do it :) check i mean....have odd pains today like stab stab stab stab real low down :( not nice gunna go nap...talk to my fave ladies later

5dpo, could be something good! Is that normal for you at this time of the month?

My cm has been very watery for the last few days so I'm just waiting for that EW! I find it quite difficult though, 'cos around this time my sex drive big time increases, which I know isn't all that great to check cm. I tend to wait until after I'm showered. Do you think this is best?

are you CM or cervix checking.
i'm on a fertility programme at the minute that is all cm checking. you need to check cm before and after you shower as any messing down there can wash away your cm.
also there is a method called bear down that my fertility nurse tells me to do if we decide to dtd and it's not quite ovulation time. sorry for all the tmi, kinda gross, but after you have dtd, preferably within 30 mins urinate and do the action as if you are having a bowel movement, that way in theory all the remaining :spermy: should come out and shouldn't really interfere with your CM. if you wait 10 mins before doing this all the :spermy: should have had chance to reach high enough up.
if your just cervix checking sorry for all the long winded message
xx best of luck

Gumb - I'm gonna try that next time I pee - just to be sure all the :spermy: is out + then I can check for EWCM!

Got a smiley face so its all systems go for me - hoping to Ov tomorrow !!! :wohoo:

My chart is a mess this cycle :rofl: and I haven't changed anything....oh well, this is a practise cycle for me.

Actually... if you compare Mays chart to Aprils - its not that bad...
your pre ov temps are mostly under 36.7 - you just need that extra shift post ov to be safe....

I'm literally just checking cm. Funny you should say that though (Gum69) 'cos I've showered and I noticed that I had really poor cm, especially compared to my recent watery cm. Felt a bit bummed down just after but not now thanks to your post. I shall do another check later.

Cazd - go get that :spermy:!!

By the way, my DH just asked me whether I was pregnant yet :dohh:. I haven't even ov... And I thought WE were supposed to be the inpatient ones?! I'm not sure whether it was his way though to make sure he'd get a little 'cos he's a randy little toerag at the moment.

no i have never had this stab stab stab feelin at this time of the month before ?! :( dunno what it is...has calmed down now...not in pain anymore?! who knows...feeling better after a nap xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->