Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LRH - sorry about AF x
don't worry about the 31 day cycle, i have them. x
it's great you gave up the coffee, i've tried to stick to decaff tea and coffee.x

Good on you for giving up coffee! You didn't replace it with tea or soda tho right? I've known some ppl to do that :dohh: those are worse than plain black coffee.
I go through spurts with coffee. Back a few years ago I had a latte or 2 a day and I would get these weird sharp pains in my leg on the inside part of my shin. My chiropractor who was also a nutritonist said it was because my adrenal glands were off due to the coffee drinking.
So now when I drink too much I feel that pain and know!
I should give caffine up. Stick to decaf coffee (which still has some caffine) caffine free sodas and teas and such.
I'm not nearly as bad as some,but I could be better.
I'm working with my pg coworker today. She just told her client to get a due date you count 8 weeks back from the start of your LMP. So if I got PG this time I'd be due...oct 21.
No that's not right... 40 weeks would be Sept 20. Prego brains got her!
So I'd be due around sept 20... Neat!

My New Years Resolution is to be a better parent to my DD! I know that sounds daft but there are some area's that I could improve on. I am her teacher and if I don't teach she will be ill prepaired for the future. I gave up caffenine and smoking this year so the only other thing would be to quit gambling but I don't want to do that yet as it's the only thing I have left that relaxes me. LOL

Gumb love your resolution!

Here is a major cliche for you all.. But this is my year to lose all my weight!! Baby is due in early March- and my DH and I going on a cruise in September. So that gives me 6 months to lost a TON of weight. I feel this year is my year! WOO HOO!!! Im tired of feeling like crap!

Erin that's a good resolution! You have a goal but please do it the healthy way! I have my treadmill downstairs collecting dust as we speak. :dohh: I also promised DH that I would get back to my pre-marraige weight once we get this baby here.

Good luck and if you need support pm me!

How are you all doing ladies?? Ive just stopped in to say hi, and make sure you are all well. COngrats on the BFPs I see!! Im so exciterd for all!

Heya Rae xxxx
Sunshine - that's such great news that you quit smoking!

We only have decaff coffee and tea in the house but from tomorrow I'm giving them both up. the DIET starts tomorrow!

Anyone know where I can get small weight loss tickers?
I'm gonna do one for my man and one for me!

Hello ladies!!! Caz, I don't know where to find the weight loss tickers, I think that FF might have them though idk for sure though. Yep, I am starting a diet too :happydance:. I just want to start eating more raw veggies and fruit. I hope that we are all able to stick to our resolutions!!! I want to lose about 15 lbs so my goal is totally attainable, once I'm on a diet I'm good...its the getting started thing thats hard for me but tomorrow I am starting...no excuses!!!

Sunshine and Gumb...has anyone hugged their toilet yet :sick:???

Gumb, I have been praying for you and I hope that you get fab news tomorrow!!! I have been keeping up with your journal and I really think that this bean is yours to keep!!! :hugs:

I hope everyone is having a fab weekend

thanks LRH :hugs:
no toilet hugging for me yet :cry: i want to be sick, sad i know!!!
i just want tomorrow to be here now!!!
thanks for your support.

has anyone heard from sunshine ?

Sleep tight dear gumb- tomorrow is a blink away!:dust:

I've lost my PMA :sad1: I'm on my 1ww, and just feeling low. Feel like I should have more symptoms if I am PG.:shrug: oh well just a few days now..

Happy New Year girls! Thought I'd just drop on in 'cos I'm just taking a break - I'm taking down my Christmas decs and I'm already fed up with it. Everywhere's such a mess and to make matters worse my dog keeps on getting the Christmas cuddly toys back out of the bags :dohh:. I don't think she realises that she's not actually helping that way!

Gumb GL for today. What time's your appt?

Hope everyone's being good with their New Year's resolutions. Mine, surprise surprise is also to cut back on all the eating!

Morning Ladies! Well i have made it 11dpo! The longest LP i have had in like the past 3 months! Woohoo :happydance: :happydance:

How are you ladies doing?

Gumb here I am! So sorry I was just hanging out with the family these past few days :dohh: I am so excited for you today! Can't wait to hear how your getting along! I totally know about wishing you'd be sick, but sadly no not sick here either :shrug: just really tender (.)(.)'s and very sensitive nips and also get very tired but then wake up at very unreasonable hours!:growlmad:

Hope your all doing well!

Premomt you can have some of my PMA ALL THE WAY! Hope you got it and it didn't freeze along the way it's really cold here lately.

Cazd I think everybody deserves a cuppa every now and then, decaf is fine!

LRH eating healthier is a great way to start the new year!

Hey Rae glad to see your still around!

afm just counting the days down. Only 1 more sleep until my scan! WOO HOO!
I have even managed to keep it a secret from DD with all my excitement and DH asking me several times this weekend when is your Doctors appt. LOL :dohh: was thinking about taking her with me but have decided that I'm not going to tell her until after I have made it to 12 wks again. I slipped on FB this past weekend and said that I was really loving bananna peppers this week and somebody asked if I was PG. OMG I just put down that I just found them and really love them. LMAO

Hope your all doing well! :hugs:

Ok so my internet connection failed me last night! :blush:

We had a wonderful scan! WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!
Dr could see little tadpole right away and said I was measuring 8wks :happydance::happydance: I even got to hear the babies heartbeat! :thumbup: It was 169 beats per minute.

I am so excited and very pleased how everything went. LOL I also get another scan on Jan 18th at 10:45am so it wont be an afternoon ordeal!

I am still really can't believe everything that I saw yesterday, but Dr looked at me and said didn't I tell you to wait one cycle before ttc again and then laughed and said you know Vic I'm just giving you shit. LMFAO he was so funny. We are just doing what we have been doing he said he could prescribe me a blood thinner but thought that the aspirin was doing the job so we would just wait.

So to make a long story short I'm on :cloud9:

Thanks to all you who checked up on me!:hugs:

YAY!!! Thats such good news Sunshine!! :happydance:

Well i am offically 13dpo WOOHOO!! but i tested this morning and go a :bfn:... :cry:
I guess i will just have to wait for the witch to show her ugly face.

Jax so sorry about the BFN but maybe you O later than you thought and it may just be early? :hugs: If she does show Yeah for getting to 13dpo!

sorry about the bfn jax, but whooo for a longer LP!! that's good news!
Im about 10-12 dpo today and really fighting the urge to test. I know it would be too early, and I don't think we caught it again so what is the point in wasting a test imo. So I will wait it out... Should be due on around the 12th, or at least that should be the case if the progesterone is working right.
We shal see!

PREMOMT!!!!!

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Then we can be bump buddies..... :wohoo:

P.S... did I mention that I got 2 :bfp: today !!!!!
:cloud9:

Sunshine - I'm so glad that the scan went well - what a relief - and not long 'till the second scan ! xxxxx

Shut up!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! :happydance::woohoo: are you serious!?! Holy begezus! 2bfps? What a bomb to drop! You weren't really trying this month were you?
Omg hun congrats!!!!!!
Were you late? Symptoms?! Do tell!!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"