Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LADIES!!! CAZ I am LUVIN THAT SMILEY!!! FINALLY!!!! Don't ever keep me in the dark that long again lmao...Maybe- lookin good too! Brit- Going good! The whole team is kicking butt! And Conswayla is optimistic and happy go lucky lmao... We are all getting bfp's I can feel it.

OMG- LOOK AT MY CHART!!! I took a late temp but I went to bed late so I didn't oversleep or anything... Its a blank little circle! What is that! LMAO... Opk's can kiss my ass. They Suck. Could it be that I ov'd this cycle?? Well as you can see I have plenty of BD LMAO. I can't check cm yet because I am holding in a load of baby juice (tmi lmao) WHOA!!! If my temp goes back to 96 tomorrow I am going to be rank... Love you guys! BFP's BFP's GO TEAM LUVBUMPS!!!

LMAO BD 6 times in 10 days... I am RENEWED! It was pretty dead there for a minute lmao... Like twice around o. LMAO LMAO LMAO

LMAO LMAO I am with you there maybebaby- Basically, I don't need an opk. When I want to screw and I get really nasty, I know I am trying to ov lmao... Even before ttc, my DH would be like "You must be ovulating. You are a perve." LMAO...Nature knows best. Oh and the rest of the cycle I am like "Not in the mood, dude."

Ok I need help. I don't check cp because I didn't know about cp until yesterday LMAO. Anyway when I checked cm two days ago, cervix was high and squishy and open feeling. Today I had watery cm and cervix is hard as a rock and like right there at the opening if you know what I mean. And it feels upside down if that makes sense. I thought I had a polyp or something but I just got checked last month and have never had cervix problems. It is small and HARD and feels closed. I put it in FF, but no help there. What does small and hard and low mean?

i have no idea..i cant even reach mine today?! what does THAT mean lol

Maybe it disappeared LMAO... Maybe it went on holiday. MAYBE IT NEVER EXISTED LMAO LMAO LMAO

You girls make me laugh! :rofl:
See?
Your cp changes daily and throughout your cycle. But in general high soft open means you are oving or its on its way. Low firm closed means you have ovulated. If you can't reach it today and you normally can, you r probablly in your fertile time.
After implantation you supposedly can feel a difference in texture too. When pg it is supposed to be high soft and closed tight. But it is very subtle and not everyone can feel that. (I did when I was pg! It was like puckered it was so tight and firm like the tip of your nose, but soft on the outside.)
Cp checking gets easier after you do it a few cycles.

So no cross hairs yet for me...:roll: and I effed up my temp this am. Took it then the therm lost it, so I retook it an hour after normal time. Dunno what to do with that temp now..
Conswayla what's that conversion for if you temp late or early?
I am fairly certain I ovd between cd11 and 13. I had some crazy cramping around then, my strongest opks were 11 and 12...I wonder what ff will say in the end...

well i dunno about my cervix...gone on holiday to kenya ready for me to join it on my next cycle haha

LMAO all of you. Premomt- I read last night on several temp medical pages that you increase your temps .1-.2 degrees per half hour after waking. (Some said .1 and some said .2) I would just do .15 per half or .3 per hour. To be safe. I did the same damn thing day before yesterday. I took it and went to sleep then woke up and checked the therm and it had forgotten my last temp. DAMN! CP is weird. It has never been this low and hard. I don't know about "open" or "closed" because after you give birth, you have a big crease in the middle of your cervix. I saw that on the real cervix pics at "My beautiful Cervix" online. Check it out! Anyway the crease messes up the hole check lol. It always feels open. I don't know. I don't trust anything on me right now. Well whatever "occurred" this cycle is done. EWCM is gone and cervix is hard. Don't think I ov'd, but who knows. I just know my chance was taken and I am in 2ww now to see what AF will do and temps. I don't think I ov'd though. NEG opks all the way. Poop.

Oh by the way. My ticker can go to hell along with FF. LMAO. This would be either a 24 day cycle or a long long long ass luteal phase. Both suck LMAO...

Cheers to that!!! It is only a matter of hours/days before the bfp's come rolling in for this team. I am so excited! Maybebaby- I think you and Premomt and Conswayla and Buds lol I guess everyone is right there. WOOOOHOOOOOO GO LUVBUMPS!

Yea I thought it was .1 or .2 to calculate an earlier temp. Still doesn't make that big of a difference, my temp was way up from yesterday..

Oh gosh Premomt-I was looking at your April chart- On 8DPO if those temps had stayed up that would have been it huh!!!! FF was looking at that too lol... It looked right there man... So close. Yeah, what do you think happened on cd6 this cycle to plummet you down so far? That is what I am studying because I have the "Rocky Mountains" temps lmao...Well I looked again. It is only 8/10 of a degree. My biggest one night jump is 6/10 and 5/10 but it is like every night... I read it that you ov'd on CD13 or Saturday. Am I nuts or is that what you have?

Hey ladies...looks as if I am joining Team Love Bumps. :laugh2:

IRISH IRISH IRISH time for your BFP. Get your game face on. Big PMA coming your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->