Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hey girlys, well I guess Im in my tww wait now, so can I join you all for supposrt?

Yeahhhh Rae is here!! Welcome to the 2WW! May it be joyous and end in no AF for nine months lol!!! Hurry up, don't jinx, get the glitter graphics going for Team LuvBumpies!!

Well thank you ladies. :dust: to all. Hopefully we will be seeing lots of :bfp:.

Heya Rae! 5dpo already - you're well on the way!

Ta for the puckered CP info Premont - I'll be rooting for that one this time round!
I can't ever tell if its open or not - it always feels the same to me.

And no idea about the temps - you've done enough :sex: to cover it - just hope they stay high!

oh dammit - Just checked and the EWCMs gone - and my cervix is just like you described Premont - hard on the inside and soft on the outside and a little bit bumpy.

TMI warning...
Girls... this might be just my weird body but the opening to my cervix is on the top part - and not pointing down into the :spermy: 'reservoir'. I'm not sure they could get to the hole if they wanted to. I have to push my finger along the side of it to feel it.
Please say its not just me - I'm worried I've got a deformed cervix and that's why I can't make babies?!

Cazd I'm sure you don't have an abnormal cervix. I don't check my own (mainly 'cos my nails are too long and I don't wanna do myself any damage!! :rofl:). All you girls in the 2ww, I'm sooo jealous - I just wanna ov. I feel like I'm being left behind :cry:. Fingers crossed I'll be there soon though :happydance:.

Cazd I'm sure you don't have an abnormal cervix. I don't check my own (mainly 'cos my nails are too long and I don't wanna do myself any damage!! :rofl:). All you girls in the 2ww, I'm sooo jealous - I just wanna ov. I feel like I'm being left behind :cry:. Fingers crossed I'll be there soon though :happydance:.

Brit - I feel like I am being left behind too. I finally got a couple of line's on opk's and some EWCM....but this morning its all gone! No line, no ewcm (more wet/sticky if anything) but no increased temp yet either! Am feeling a bit fed up with it all to be honest We've bd'd twice over the weekend. Gonna try to get some more in tonight too. FF reckons I won't ov til Friday but pregnology says tomorrow! Oh its all too confusing and frustrating...if it doesn't happen til Friday my oh won't be around for any :sex:

I was really up for it this month and felt all ready and prepared, but now I just don't understand what's going on...:hissy:

hey ladies :) hope ure all well...i think i am 6DPO....just slight cramps today and few stabby pains...major skin breakout..nothing unusual tho xxx

Mornin ladies. Not much going on here. Still waiting for some crosshairs on ff. My nips are sensitive, and I am kinda achey all over but I cleaned the entire house yesterday so that is why. Just waitin waitin waitin... Hope you all have some more exciting things going on!! :dust:

Caz- have you talked to an ob about it? I'm not sure what to say about that. Mine moves around a bit so...:shrug:

Good Morning ladies. I have been away since Friday and boy have you all been busy chatting. :rofl:

I have some great news to report my dh doesn't have to go out of town to work anymore!:happydance:

My temps have been all over the place and not a +opk yet. I did have ewcm Sat and Sun and we bd'd Friday night and Sunday night. Today I really can't tell if my cm is watery or not(TMI) due to the :spermy:

How is everybody else today.
I had a lovely weekend. Beautiful weather and family time. DD had a soccer game Sat that wasn't very pleasant as it was cold that early, but warmed up quite nice.

Ooh ladies we're seeing some very positive things from you all. :hug: to all and lots of PMA, hopefully its :bfp: all around

Oh ladies I think I am going to o very soon. Got my very first faint line today.:happydance:

Oh ladies I think I am going to o very soon. Got my very first faint line today.:happydance:

:wohoo: YAY!

Buds... I'd go with the EWCM - if you don't get any more then you've probably Od - and good positive sticks. I'm the same... my temps stay down for a few days after ov. Ha - don'tcha just love the guessing game!

I hope you girls are getting all that :sex: in!! I find it's all so exciting, although myself I'm starting to feel a little inpatient. I'm hoping that I ov before Saturday 'cos we fly home then and we both suffer from jet lag big time.

any day now and you'll be popping one out!

Have you got a FF chart that we can stalk? xxx

No sorry, I haven't got a foggiest about all that temping stuff :blush:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->