Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I got the dark line!!!

We bd'd so fxd that the little :spermy: finds my egg:blush:

I will have to do fun things tonight to ensure :sex::blush:

You girls make me laugh! :rofl:
See?
Your cp changes daily and throughout your cycle. But in general high soft open means you are oving or its on its way. Low firm closed means you have ovulated. If you can't reach it today and you normally can, you r probablly in your fertile time.
After implantation you supposedly can feel a difference in texture too. When pg it is supposed to be high soft and closed tight. But it is very subtle and not everyone can feel that. (I did when I was pg! It was like puckered it was so tight and firm like the tip of your nose, but soft on the outside.)
Cp checking gets easier after you do it a few cycles.

So no cross hairs yet for me...:roll: and I effed up my temp this am. Took it then the therm lost it, so I retook it an hour after normal time. Dunno what to do with that temp now..
Conswayla what's that conversion for if you temp late or early?
I am fairly certain I ovd between cd11 and 13. I had some crazy cramping around then, my strongest opks were 11 and 12...I wonder what ff will say in the end...

For every half hour that you temp early, add .1 degree, for every half hour that you temp late, subtract .1 degree. But ff says not to do that because someone peoples temps aren't affected the same way. I did that last month and had a O date, and didn't do it this month, and I have no cross hairs.....so I don't know how well it works lol

Hey ladies, I haven't been posting in here much, just because I don't even know if I O'd, and I know I can't be preg. But I still want to stick around for support, and I want to see those :bfp:!

I don't know if there are any chart pros out there....but mine is looking scary. I am sure I was O'ing on CD 11....all signs pointed to it. If I did have 3 high temps in a row it would pin point it at CD 12.....but my temps are a mess for some reason.
Well I will try to stick around more!

Sunshine Congrats! I pray for the sperm to be quick and bounce on the egg before it knows what hit it! Conswayla, you ov'd lol, FF just sucks! Don't count yourself out yet! Premomt, thank you for the cervix lesson, that is awesome and will be very useful... All other girlies like Caz, Gum and Brit, you guys are RIGHT FREAKIN THERE!! STICKY BEANS FOR ALL THE LOVEBUMPS!

Conswayla - I thought there was still hope with those fab little :spermy: reaching your egg.

Brit needs to BD BD BD BD BD --- Don't let DH TALK you into BJ's! It's all BD'ing from here out! My DH always tries that BJ thing around o time. NOTTTTT!!! LMAO

Don't you worry - there's not a chance that I would have any :spermy: wasted around this time!!! Ha ha. It's bding all the way up until around cd24 for us (just in case).

I did get some :spermy: on CD 8, and I had O symptoms on CD 11, but my chart is weird, I keep getting temp drops....and I have been reading that even though you have O symptoms, it doesn't mean you are O'ing.....but what about the O pain? I am reading up on that too :rofl: I am thinking I didn't O or something. I guess there is a TINY chance....but hardly.

Brit needs to BD BD BD BD BD --- Don't let DH TALK you into BJ's! It's all BD'ing from here out! My DH always tries that BJ thing around o time. NOTTTTT!!! LMAO

What is up with this my dh requested this last night, I said nwih! I need all those little :spermy: to seek my little eggie :rofl:

DH's aren't thinking that way half the time! Oh well you can always do it for a bit and then jump on right before he lets em go! :rofl:

Girls you'll not believe this...but DH threw himself at me tonight without be asking!!!!! Yeah but I am only CD6!!! :laugh2:

Why does it happen this way? I asked him to be a bit more like this for the next 2 weeks. :laugh2:

Well in my tmi personal experience, my DH is sneaky and won't tell me when.... (bj thing lmao) then I get the baby juice in the wrong end.. LMAO LMAO

I had this avatar for a while but all this bj talk made me think of it again. :rofl:

Attachments

• sperm0.jpg
    sperm0.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 5
LMAO-- What is REALLY freakin funny is DH had NO sperm for 6.5 years! I got used to that and when he got the vasectomy reversed it really grossed me out LMAO! I am like, "Um, there is genetic material swimming around where I eat." It made me feel all weird and cannabalistic LMAO... Still good for a protein shot... Cheaper than energy drinks and with all natural ingredients! LMAO LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Thats why you gotta stop before he looses the :spermy: juice in the wrong place. I never let DH finish like that.......I told him no way, those :spermy: are mine!! Hahaha, not always that easy though.

Irish~ I am so glad that DH took the initiative and did it! Yes too bad that it is CD 6, but it is a start, and maybe he will continue with this pattern. My DH took complete charge last month and we :sex: every day around O.....so sometimes they like that control, makes them feel better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->