Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LMAO-- What is REALLY freakin funny is DH had NO sperm for 6.5 years! I got used to that and when he got the vasectomy reversed it really grossed me out LMAO! I am like, "Um, there is genetic material swimming around where I eat." It made me feel all weird and cannabalistic LMAO... Still good for a protein shot... Cheaper than energy drinks and with all natural ingredients! LMAO LMAO

Girl, you are so funny, you make me laugh even on the crappiest day!!

Well I officially broke DH weenie in half the other night while ravaging him in his sleep. He fought me off, but I prevailed. Then I was like jumping up and down and "CRACK" it went in half. He was like fetal for a few minutes. Then I kissed it and jumped back on. Yesterday, he told me he was "raped" against his will. I was like "Oh well, not my problem." LMAO LMAO LMAO

Conswayla, will you read my journal? I am NOT bringing garbage pma to anyones threads. I need you though..

Hey hun, I did the exact same thing to DH one cycle. Actually it was his own fault, he said that he heard the crack but carried on. He was in pain for a whole month with a lump on his willy and it was painful to dtd. I think after that, he stopped cooperating. :laugh2:

LMAO :rofl:

I must say that I hold the cards on this topic with my dh if I say no it's no! I think he would faint if I let him finish :rofl: It's not something I enjoy so it doesn't get done very often.:rofl:

I don't enjoy it either...I mean whats in it for us? :laugh2:

I suppose this is the wrong topic for ttc. :laugh2:

Nothing is the wrong topic in these parts. Bent weeners happen. Especially here LMAO LMAO... DH is willing to take his chances though. Oh, so tmi, but one time my old boyfriend tried to like jam it in and it went in my butt part way!!! :hissy:

Don't ask, I don't know. I was just making a off hand comment... LMAO

:rofl:
The back door in my world is an exit only! I do know that accidents happen and it isn't the most pleasant thing:rofl:

Ok so I have o pains today and according to ff I am o'n today. We bd'd last night so I may not be able to talk dh into bd'n tonight do you think we have bd'd enough?

I broke DH a few times too. Jumping up and down and then "crack" Oppps. Yeah, the look on his face was not nice :rofl: but we just kept going.

Sunshine, if you :sex: last night, that should be good, do it again tonight if you can't resist, but day before is perfect. And you can always do it again tomorrow. Good luck, I am so excited!

Thx Conswayla and yeah I know what you mean about breaking DH. But they are very resilliant :rofl:

Ok Sunshine... If you think you have BD'd enough, triple it! Today, and tomorrow am and pm and you should be covered lmao... No missing the eggggg!!!

You girls really are so funny...whenever I pop in I am wondering what the chat has been!

Well ladies, i think I am off for the night, have fun :sex: and catching those eggies!!

Conswala- you've been such a trooper this cycle! Thank you so much for all your shared PMA!!

Yes the PMA rocks in this team. I meander around collecting new members in the middle of the night lmao. Lonely sad wanderers with no support. Poor folks. They peek in on the thread and we are talking about wiping with socks, Bj's, anal, poking toilet paper up your crotch and sperm swimming in your mouth. I am sorry, but we probably scare off new members LMAO.. Sorry for the TMI, but as I recall, you all had 2 cents to put in on each one of those topics! LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO (especially me- I'm sorry, funny stuff is funny stuff)

well not me! Quite frankly I'm disgusted with all this filthy talk :rofl:

Sunshine - keep going - 'till at least CD18 + then you'll have covered it xxx
dammit - why is there no FF/BBT chart for me to stalk - then we'd now for sure if you've OVd... Ha - I say 'for sure' but I mean more like... then we'd all be able to stress over random symptoms that don't add up to O and convince ourselves that you're in your 2ww already !

Irish - Excellent news about getting jumped like that! Hope he comes back for more next week!

For dearest Caz, sorry for disgusting you with the eternal filth of the BD and other things. LMAO LMAO... I am going to pee... What is boll? And blimey? Is that like bull? LMAO Please translate!!! So now I can say loo and boll lmao lmoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->