Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hello ladies thanks cadz I will try to bd until the cd18, but I think I have just about worn my poor dh out.:rofl:

We did manage to a little:sex: going last night with out to much coaxing.:rofl:

How is everybody today?

are you CM or cervix checking.
i'm on a fertility programme at the minute that is all cm checking. you need to check cm before and after you shower as any messing down there can wash away your cm.
also there is a method called bear down that my fertility nurse tells me to do if we decide to dtd and it's not quite ovulation time. sorry for all the tmi, kinda gross, but after you have dtd, preferably within 30 mins urinate and do the action as if you are having a bowel movement, that way in theory all the remaining :spermy: should come out and shouldn't really interfere with your CM. if you wait 10 mins before doing this all the :spermy: should have had chance to reach high enough up.
if your just cervix checking sorry for all the long winded message
xx best of luck

OK so me and DH had :sex: last night and this morning I emptied my bowels. Checked tissue (sorry if this is tmi) and there was a tonne of ewcm. It was incredibly stretchy but could this be left over :spermy:? I've been getting so excited as thinking it could be ov time. :happydance:

I've def heard that the left over sperm can look like ewcm,

I personally think they look more watery than ew

Hope you caught your o at the right place :happydance:

I just found this on FF: -

"Cervical Fluid and Semen:

If you find that you have more watery or eggwhite days than you would expect and that these often follow days or nights that you had intercourse, then you may be mistaking seminal and cervical fluid. They are quite similar but you will find that fertile cervical fluid (eggwhite) is clear and stretchy and shiny. It will stretch a couple of inches without breaking. Semen may be more whitish and will break when pulled. If you are in doubt and it is near your fertile time, always record eggwhite cervical fluid, even if it may be obscured by seminal fluid so that you do not miss a potentially fertile time and so that Fertility Friend will give you its most accurate analysis."

So bugger it.... I'm just gonna keep on :sex: just in case. :rofl:

I'm just sooo happy 'cos I was getting a bit worried that I might ov over the weekend. It might not sound too bad but we're flying home then and tbh we're never really up to too much on our return due to jet lag :dohh:.

My DH has gone all macho 'cos now his :spermy: is required for duty! Is it bad to be sooooooo excited just over the thought of ov?

Heck No I got my very first +opk this month and was very excited! :happydance:

I don't know about the jet lag, but I am a travel agent and do send many people across the pond, does it take an overnight for you to get home?

Yeah, we leave on Saturday but don't arrive back in UK until Sunday. Not everybody suffers with jet lag but we do unfortunately. It takes me a good 4 days to try get back into the swing of UK time.

That stinks, well all I can say is get the most out of the few days you have left (if you know what I mean) :rofl:

Brit, you are probably covered in case you don't get it again for a few days....I think you are good, if you have ewcm then those :spermy: have a nice home for about 5-7 days! Its possible!!
Sunshine you are probably good too, see if you can get one more in...then you are probably okay if you are expecting to O today or tomorrow.

There was something else I read about CM and :spermy: juice. If you are unsure what it is, get a cup of water (one that you may not use again) and scoop some of the fluid out of you, and into the water. If I remember correctly (and I think Cazd actually gave this a shot once) :spermy: juice will break up and dissolve in the water. Your ewcm will clump up into a ball, and sink to the bottom. I know its weird......but I read it somewhere and apparently its true!

DH and I are not ttc right now....for an update you can check my journal....if you want.
Happy :sex:!!

Hey Conswayla good to see you here! I hope I'm good because I play softball this evening and it will be late when I return home and dh will be fast asleep. I think I o'd yesterday though as had pains on my right side and very similar to af feeling all day.

Hiya ladies~
4DPO for me today and im not feelin much.
Just waiting for some symptoms that I can obsess about...:rofl:
My nipples have been sensitive for a bit now, but that happens when I ov. CP feels very closed, but that could be me just reaching for straws.:rofl:

So who's further along in the tww with some symptoms we could scrutinize???
SHARE!!

Ok girls,

I am scared to be excited- scared scared scared BUT... I got the darkest OPK ever this morning WITH dilute urine and well before proper "testing time." It is a HAIR and I mean A HAIR from being as dark as the control. I took four yesterday that were there but faint. This one is DARK, but still a hair away. I really think if I wait four hours and don't drink I will get my first OPK BFP... I don't want to hope, I don't want to hope... Here is the pic... Please give me PMA PMA PMA... Even if it doesn't work this month, a +OPK will be a step, a small one, and you can still not make an egg, but why wouldn't I if I have the progesterone to show? Need a miracle, need a miracle, need a miracle.... I will report back in a few hours after next test... PLEASE GIVE ME MY EGG AND BABY!!! Check my chart out. If I BD anymore, I am going to die. Must BD, must BD...What if in a few hours I write back with my first BFP OPK!!! It would be a medical miracle!!!! Fingers X'd...

My first ALMOST + OPK EVER!!!!! SOOOO DARK AND SOOOO CLOSE!!!

Oops I only got todays uploaded... I know it is still technically a "neg" and not to go too crazy, but it has never been this dark!! And I haven't held my pee pee!

Attachments

• Todays OPK before Testing Time.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 8
Ok I changed the pic- I got a better view lol.... PROGESTERONE I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!

Premomt- Look at the new pic, look at the new pic!!!

Sunshine, you probably did O hun, so it looks like you are in the 2ww now? Or maybe today!!! :wohoo: can't wait to hear all your symptoms.

Premomt, congrats on 4dpo!! Your chart looks great, nice solid lines showing you O'd! Keep symptom spotting!!

Wantbebe, you have a nice opk there! I think the next one you pee on is going to be a +, and as tired of :sex: you are....you gotta do it one more time!! And stand on your head for an hour so that you can give dh's :spermy: extra help getting to where they need to go!!

Yup - here's a :wohoo: from me too. I know you want to save it so I'll do it for you :wohoo: :wohoo:

Looks like a pos OPK to me!

Premont - sensitive nips sounds like a good bit of SS to me!

I got 2 massive globs of yellow CM this afternoon. Ha - I was so excited that I examined it and when I was about to flush - I dug it out of the loo for another look! OK - that's gross I know but it was on the side - not wet and everything!

And Sunshine - I know what you mean about massive amounts of EWCM the morning after. I'm sure :spermy: and CM mixes to make MEGA CM !

Conswaylas right - I did do the CM in water test and it seemed that the CM globbed and sank and the :spermy: kind of dissolved.
But then OH said that he's never seen :spermy: dissolve - it floats in the bath!
Ha - but it does dissolve in time doesn't it - and turns to runny liquid...

Gumb said that you could try 'bearing down' a while after :sex: and that'll push the excess out. Then wait about 15 minutes and test again for CM.

Caz, I do the same thing! I inspect the cm and then I will wipe it on toilet paper and put it on the counter, cause I know I will want to inspect it again :rofl: So when I am done going to the bathroom, I will put it up to the light...insect it some more. Put it back, and then dig for more, and I will sometimes be in the washroom for 10 minutes and DH will knock and ask if everything is okay :blush:
"Yeah, everything is fine, LEAVE ME ALONE!" If only he knew!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->