Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Iwantbebebad - that's fab news about your +opk!!!

As for putting the ewcm on the side I think I'm gonna have to try that. After I'd flushed this morning I really wanted to have another investigation.

:rofl: Yup, you have to put it to the side, cause there is a good chance you will want to look at it again and again...just to make sure it is just right! And you know that when you do it....you are not the only one!

Caz, I do the same thing! I inspect the cm and then I will wipe it on toilet paper and put it on the counter, cause I know I will want to inspect it again :rofl: So when I am done going to the bathroom, I will put it up to the light...insect it some more. Put it back, and then dig for more, and I will sometimes be in the washroom for 10 minutes and DH will knock and ask if everything is okay :blush:
"Yeah, everything is fine, LEAVE ME ALONE!" If only he knew!!

OMG you kill me LMAO... Ok girls, it IS OFFICIAL!!! TWO + OPK'S FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!!!! I have called the company twice LMAO. They are very positive! My LH was 2.8 when I had the bloodwork done. The company said the test is sensitive to 30 or higher! I AM PUMP'N OUT THE LH!!!

Ok- We are all so CLOSE, I can't wait... Checklist time:

Journal Bitching- Temporarily Stopped ( :) )
Testosterone- (Checking for beard hair) CHECK!
Estrogen- (Looking at high soft OPEN cervix and EWCM) CHECK!
LH- CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK
BBT-Ummmm... I don't know about that one... but I am saying CHECK!
PMA- CHECK CHECK CHECK!
Egg- CHECK!
Sperm- Ummmm.... Hmmmmm... Well BD BD BD - CHECK CHECK CHECK
DH trying to get a BJ now- CHECK!
DH getting a BJ- NEVER! (for 72 hours anyway!)
2WW- Going to be horrible!
Doctors- SUCK!

I don't need doctors. I have BNB TEAM LOVEBUMPS!

Thank you ALL for loving me, supporting me and putting up with me. I don't know how often I am going to get this chance, but I finally have at least a chance... I would have given up completely without you all. Team LoveBumps have brought my eggs back from the grave!

Holy cow Ladies!!!!! I was only away for 4 days and you all chatted up almost 20 pages!!!

I'm glad to see that you all have kept up with the bd! I tried to keep up with it but wouldn't you know as soon as you O your visiting friends. How do you tell your friends and family "Sorry we have to go make a baby now" when they are not suppose to know we are trying.:dohh: We managed to get in a few times before O day so now we'll just wait till the end of the month to test!

LMAO Chick- Yeah, it is hard to sneak away without spilling the beans. PMA PMA Good luck in the 2WW- I can't wait to see your BFP!!

We're definitely gonna have to keep that PMA!! :finger: to doctors - :bodyb: to PMA!

Hi guys - Glad to see its still all going on in here :rofl:

I had the EWCM vs :spermy: issue on Monday night/Tuesday morning. In the end I decided it was :spermy:.

Congrats on your +opk Iwantbebebad! Keeping fx for you!

I am 3dpo today. No symptoms as yet, but its very early and am really trying not to symptom spot this month. After last month I see that my "symptoms" weren't symptoms at all! I really don't want to drive myself crazy this month!

:dust: all round!

Well Buds, driving yourself crazy is half the fun LMAO... 3 DPO... That is awesome! Symptoms should start rolling in soon. The fact you don't have any yet tells me you are still sane!! LMAO

Hey Brit, Wantabebe, chick,buds,conswayla, and premomt and all that I may have missed sorry, it's been a very long day. It looks very good for us ladies this month, lots of BD'n and ewcm :happydance::happydance:

Looks like all is going well!! 2ww is looking great, and :sex: is all going well, keep it up!!

Wantbebe, that is GREAT! I will check your journal now

Ok Question. What is the little O looking dot on FF chart? Most of them are like full dots. Then there are the empty O dots on temps. What are those? lol

Good question been wondering myself can't wait to hear what the ladies say.

I have been wondering that myself too!! I have 2 this month in random places, and last month I had 4 in random places...ohhhh look at what I found!

Open Circles and Dots:
If something in the data indicates that the temperature may be slightly inaccurate (either by events selected in the Special data area or by a time difference larger than normal), the temperature is plotted using a circle instead of a dot. Please note that these points do not need to be discarded. The circle will just indicate to the reader areas on the chart where the data may be less accurate.

The O means that you have taken your temp at the wrong time you should have. For example, FF has it down that I temp at 6am every morning. If I do it at that time then its a dot even if you temp 15mins to 30mins after its a dot but if it is an hour earlier or later its an O.

Just got a text from my pg client, she was on her way to the hospital, and is now in full labor! :happydance: I can't wait to see baby Stone in person!!!

2DPO

Good Morning ladies OMG I am getting so old and out of shape! Played softball last night and today I feel every muscle I used or haven't used :rofl:

ha! no, I wish I could say I did it, but she had her membranes stripped 2times yesterday at her appointment. So my magic button pushing didn't work. I am so anxious to get some pictures! I wish I could go to the hospital, but A, I don't know where she is, and B, I don't know them well enough (client versus friend relationship is a sticky topic sometimes...)
So I am (im)patiently waiting for pics!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->