Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well, I think it is safe to say I didn't O this month, my body was gearing up for it, gave me all the signs, a temp spike....then nothing.

So happy for those of you in the 2ww!!! I can't wait, these next 2 weeks (or less) are going to be so exciting listening to all your symptoms.
Premomt, your chart looks great!!

Premont - that is exciting about your client.

I think I will O tomorrow . . . hopefully the :sex: this morning will be enough to catch the egg.

Good luck to us all for our Feb babies.

:dust:

Hey Crailly can you get in anymore bd'n? I would try one more session at least

That great news Premomt hope everything goes well for her.

premont- did your client have her baby, boy/girl name?

conswayla...I think you have O'd this month. FF probably can't pin in because of the O...which means you may have had something to disturb you temp those days.

conswayla...I think you have O'd this month. FF probably can't pin in because of the O...which means you may have had something to disturb you temp those days.

Well that could be, I know that I usually toss and turn from 4am until I get up to temp at 5:30am. I do sleep very restlessly in the mornings. Last month my temps were weird, but I adjusted them according to the times I took them. This month I didn't do any adjusting. I wonder if I did adjust them according to the time difference that I took them if it would tag a O date? Hmmmm, I am going to do that!!

AHHH, I adjusted about 2 temps before O and only by .1 degree (as per instructions) and it pinned CD 11 for an O date.....maybe I did O!!

Ladies i am so sorry,
it has been so hectic with me this week, me and oh have been so busy with days out...i am testing sunday..24th then again on the 29th (oh's bday) so i will have to let u know abt 29th after my holiday
so much has happened...how are you all?! sorry to be so out of touch xx :hug: :dust:

Ladies i am so sorry,
it has been so hectic with me this week, me and oh have been so busy with days out...i am testing sunday..24th then again on the 29th (oh's bday) so i will have to let u know abt 29th after my holiday
so much has happened...how are you all?! sorry to be so out of touch xx :hug: :dust:

Your temp just keeps going up, I bet we will be seeing a :bfp:!!
Can't wait to see the results!

What a lovely rise in your temps Maybe! :happydance:

Oh Conswayla I don't know anymore charts for you as mine is very erratic and isn't very consistent. :rofl: I try to temp at the same time, but it doesn't happen if I don't get my bfp I will be better about it next month. I feel like I have come a long way with just using OPK's :rofl::rofl:

Charting is hard! I notice that if I am off by 30 minutes it makes a difference. Obviously a huge difference since it finally pinned O. Sometimes it can be a pain.

ok ladies since I still haven't heard from my client I am going nuts!!
Gumb- yes her boy's name is Stone.
Chick+2- I am a Licensed Massage Therapist.

So I was hoping beyond hope that the photographer who took her pg pictures had posted some birth pics (yea she had the photographer go to the hospital) but nothing yet.
BUT I did get something I can share with you gals!
Because my client had such a perfect body for pregnancy pics, her photographer used her as a demo for the upcoming year. Which means some of the pics they took are avaliable to the public! So I feel I can share her pics with you lovely ladies!

if you want to see em, go to www.LaurieDiel.com
Enter the site, and click on galleries, then miracles.

pics 1,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,12,14,15,19,20 and 36 are of her!
They are absolutley fabulous!

Ha - look at all those circles - Love it!

Re temping... anyone know why my temp isn't rising sharply after OV?

It seems to happen every cycle - that it takes 4 or 5 days to go up properly?
Could it be low progesterone or something like that?

Not everyones rise will be the same. I don't think its because of low progesterone or anything. As long as it doesn't look like the rocky mountains, you should be ok. It can just make it a lil harder to pin ov right away.

Conswayla - its a bit of a pain, but because I always wake up with the birds (I live in the country) I am charting at 4.30am at the moment. Otherwise I would be like you...tossing and turning waiting for my temp time then being knackered later. Now I have kind of got used to it I can ususally go back to sleep.

Anyway, here's a link to my chart -

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2744c2

Hope it works!

Good Morning ladies.

Hey Conswayla find anymore charts to stalk? :rofl: I finally figured out how to add mine so take a look and let me know what you think

Premomt hope you hear from your client soon. It's very exciting, a new baby and what a cool name!

Buds how are you today?

I had a nice temp rise this morning, but don't know if it's acurate as I did toss and turn before I temped this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->