Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Premomt~ those pics are beautiful, what amazing work that is. And she does have the perfect pregnancy body for that. Wow. Hopefully you see some pics soon of the new little one!

Caz~ My temps don't go up right away either, but I have read that some womens bodies take longer to rise, and it may not be instant. There is nothing wrong with that as far as I know. I finally got a temp rise today....took a week!

Bud~ Your chart is looking good hun, thanks for posting!! I love to look.

Sunshine~ Thanks for posting your chart too, it looks great, nice temp rise going on there.

Well, this 2ww is getting closer and closer to being a 1ww for many of you!

I thought they were gorgeous too. I am really anxious to see him too! Still no news yet...

Ya know, when I was pregnant with DS I was young, and my body was changing and it was weird for me. I enjoyed my belly....but to myself, I didn't let anyone take pictures of me. There are maybe 3 or 4 pics and I was not happy. But I wish I would have let go, and had pics like that....next pregnancy I am going to show off my bump as much as possible.

yep pregnancy is something to be showed off
premont i tried to open the photographs of your client, then the music started and i thought i was about to cry, i got a lump in my throat. god damn hormones, so anyhow, i'm going to look at them when AF has gone.

I know !! I have to mute the music everytime!!!
I can understand the feeling of weirdness. I *think* I will want to do pics like that as well as a plaster of paris mold and body paintings. I think it is so neat to have something to show the LO when they are grown up!

Hi

Can I join you??

CD1 was 6th May.

I have had 4 m/c's the last one was 8th March and have just turned 43
(14 May) my OH is 40 (41 in July). I have a 12 year old daughter but her father died almost 3 years ago now in an accident. My OH has two boys(eleven and eight)

I have been referred to a gynae,first appointment was a few weeks ago,had blood tests and am waiting to hear back from them. In the meantime he said that if we got a :bfp: to start taking baby asprin. He gave me a scan and said that everything looked fine and that myself and OH looked "NORMAL" to him....whatever that is supposed to mean???!!!!

Jacci.XXX

welcome jaccib
i'm so sorry to hear about your m/c and the loss of your daughter's father. that's just terrible.
sending you lots of baby :dust:
i'm sure you will get your :bfp:
caz takes baby asprin i think during her 2 ww.

Hi back jacci! :wave: the more the merrier! I wonder y your dr said that about the baby asprin? no explination y? Odd to me.. But welcome anyhow!

Thanks both!!

Baby Asprin is to help with blood.......I seem to be able to conceive but it's holding onto it thats the problem.....although I have done it before!!:rofl:

I was told once I get :bfp: not in TWW!! Suppose they all have differing ideas don't they??

Yea, its the same with red raspberry leaf tea. I've heard both that you can drink it while ttc, and that you should wait till in your third tri to prompte contractions.:shrug: I'm going with it can be drank (drunk?) Through out because it helps with overall uterine function. That may help you too?

Yea, its the same with red raspberry leaf tea. I've heard both that you can drink it while ttc, and that you should wait till in your third tri to prompte contractions.:shrug: I'm going with it can be drank (drunk?) Through out because it helps with overall uterine function. That may help you too?

Hi Jaccib, sorry to hear about the m/c's and your daughters father. Glad to see you are trying again 12 years later (I have a 7 year old)
I hope that you get a sticky bean really soon!!!
I have heard about baby aspirin too. Hope that works for you, doesn't seem like you have trouble getting pregnant which is good. Glad the scan the doc did went well.

Hi girls! I am like flying around trying to read journals. I wanted to take a break for a do or so and get things done but I can't stay off here! I have to see everybody's news!
Hugs!!

Oh Premont - I'm in tears after looking at those pictures.
Number 5 is wonderful - but it was number 9 that got me. :hissy:
talk about emotional wreck!

I think the pregnant form is just lovely - so beautiful. As soon as I get my BFP I'm taking side-on pictures every night - so I can make a video showing my growing bump.
We started taking post OV pictures in January - ha - how naive we were!

There's a company here who do bronze casts of your baby's hands and feet - they're just adorable!

WOW good news.....I'm new to this thread but gives us all hope doesn't it??!! I see you have 9 days till testing
similar to me heres to BFP'S FOR US!!!

Hiya - yeah - not long now!
I NEVER make it to AF day to test - my POAS addiction takes over in the 1ww !

Me neither....seem to be unable to step away from those IC ones!!:rofl:

Mine's for FRERS - they're just too easy to pick up at Sainsburys!!
but they're sodding expensive. hmmm - wonder if I can hold out 'till :witch: is late.
Honestly - I'm super-regular so why don't I just wait 'till she's late and then I won't need to test and I'll save myself £10 !

P.S. - yah - I do do baby asprin (dispersible asprin). I take one tablet a day after ov - its supposed to thin the blood and reduce the risk of clotting leading to m/c.
Now the only reason I do this is that while WTT I got right into watching A baby Story - or was it baby days? I don't know... the american show that follows women through TTC and labour etc. One on there kept miscarrying and finally went for tests and stuff and they couldn't work out why - and in the end they gave her injections to thin her blood and she carried a baby to term. It was all down to excess clotting. So I figure taking the asprin post ov might be worth a try - just in-case.
Hun - I've got no idea how you cope with what you've been through - it must be soul destroying. Well I really hope you get some good support here and make it through to a properly sticky :bfp: xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->