Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Welcome Jacci! I hope you will be added to the long list of BFP's for this forum! It is lucky! And everyone is loving and great. This is the best place in the world to be!

:hi: Jacci. Sorry to hear about the problems you've had but I really hope that soon you'll get that sticky bean! I hope that we all do. :happydance:

I don't really know what to put in the title, as in what CD or DPO I am. I've had EWCM for 2 days, with yestedays cm being more creamy/watery and then this morning I had spotting, which going by FF site suggests that I could now be ovulating. We had :sex: this morning but I've got to say this is a first for me to ever experience the little spotting, so should I presume that I'm ovulating as of today? All this cm checking does get rather confusing :dohh:

hey all been into london today...tested yesterday and :bfn: but was only 10DPO...or 6 if i ovulated on 2nd posetive opk lol...am gunna wait til 29th (when am on hols) to test again as willl be 14 days after 2nd posetive opk....think is best idea...but got a gut instinct next month is gunna be my month...not this....lovely ladies how are u all :) i miss u...welcome newbies xx :hug:

p.s will let u know june 9th when bk from hols is :bfp: or :bfn:.....if :bfn: will be halfway thru next cycle haha xxx

Fingers crossed it will be a bfp!! Are you going anywhere nice for your holidays?

eastern africa on the coast...lovely blue seas and white sand 4 a couple of weeks...just what i need and will e half way thru next cycle when return xx

Hey brit! Spotting could be really good news! I have not been lucky enough to spot during ov. Every sign tells me it is ov but spotting would be cool! Hey even better, you said you didn't know where you were on your cycle. It is a lot more common to implant spot than ov spot! Wouldn't that be crazy cool? LMAO! I hope this is a lucky month for you hun!
Hugs!

I know what you mean, I got well excited when I saw it 'cos I'd read about implantation spotting but tbh it's far too early for that but I'm v happy with it being ov spotting. I've learnt so much stuff about my body than I have in all my 27 years!! I keep getting more and more amazed.

I feel I've done plenty of bding so definitely in with a chance. Have so much pma for myself and for all you girls - can't wait for everybody's symptoms and testing!

hey ladies..
i have given up symptom spotting..still bad vies this month...xxx :dust: for u ladies

Must keep pma... You can't count yourself out until that nasty :witch: shows, which hopefully she won't :dust:

BTW, are we near enough all in the 2ww/1ww now?

Hey Brit! I am 2dpo! FF hasn't spotted ov yet :( but I am pretty sure it should have occurred in the night hours of CD15-CD16. My temp looks like if it successful, it will be a gradual rise. I need one more high temp and FF will give me ov. Then I have to keep it high, which is hard is there is not enough hormone. I know what you are saying about learning about your body. I feel pretty good about it too! Well, regardless of the outcome, this has been a good starting cycle. I have a ton of PMA for that and for the BFP's of all my girls! Fingers X'd!!!
Hugs!

SO do you think you'll be online over that time or will you leave us hanging!!! xxx

Premont - have you done lots of research into herbal teas? I'm thinking of giving it a go...?

Iwantbebebad -I've even had a look at your chart (bearing in mind I'm not all that clued up :dohh:) but I thought it looked good 'cos of the rise. I'd heard a few girls say about rising temps after ov so does look very promising.

That's a good point cazd, maybe baby please don't leave us hanging without an outcome.

Yes I am rather sad overall. I am not destroyed or anything, but nothing seems to go right. I am having a terrible time right now with hurting bb's and not feeling well. I went to bed feeling awful. My bb's hurt deep down. Not sensitive, I just can't lay on them or anything. I feel totally messed up. Sometimes I just want to give in and call fertility in, but I don't feel that is right in my heart. There is a reason things aren't working. I don't want to mess with nature. I am starting my vegan diet Tuesday. That should put my body in enough shock and weight loss that I shut down anyway. Its ok, though. Coming on and seeing the symptoms and charts and BFP's makes my heart happy..
Hugs! Baby Dust!

Brit, thank you for the look at my FF chart! The support really helps! You and I are right next to each other. I actually have a 31 day cycle, but with AF coming on 31. Wouldn't that be cool if we both got BFP's? Yeahhh!

Oooh I'm going with that thought.... That would be fantastic :happydance:.

Hey all! I'm on holiday, so away from my computer atm, but need to update. I finally got a text from my client who just delivered and she sent a pic of Stone! He's sooo cute n chubby!!! Dunno any more dertails, and dunno if I will get any in the near future. But I was so glad she sent a pic!

Next update is I did NOT bring my thermometer with on the trip! :hissy: I forgot it at home! So I will be without temps for the next few days! Blast! At least it wasn't during ov time, that would have been awful.

Well hope you guys r having a good weekend!

Oh and I don't know much about herbal teas n tonics so...:shrug:

Caz- You were asking about herbals. I saw a naturopath and he wouldn't recommend me fertility herbals yet because it was "unfit" LMAO or whatever, but he did mention some for my husbands sperm motility. He breeds champion German Shephards and said he has males with no motility and after the supplement, they have a great number of motile ones. I will find the name and dosage for you.
Well I am all geared up for new vegan diet. I have bought tons of organic grain cereals, snacks, beans and mixed veggies. I am officially going to turn into a vegetable. Any body else vegan? I would love food ideas. I don't cook much, so I am pretty much stuck with - vegetables LMAO LMAO

heya ladies

well back from my hols and got lots of catching up to do. will be back later for a proper read :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->