Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

hey ladies....just sayin hi will catch up properly tonight...hope ure all well...test date for me will be 29th xxx 2 days after witch due

Hey girls, well I got crosshairs! I don't know if it is accurate because I stayed up all night until 4am with my brother playing a board game then I only slept for four hours. I was very restless so I will never know. I put 4 hours of sleep into ff and said it was restless. Hey I have a question. I don't feel well. I don't know for sure about ov and I am not expecting to be pg. However, for the last few days I have had horrible AF cramps on first the left then all over. My bb's itch and hurt badly. I even had what seemed like the beginning (sorry tmi) of a minor yeast infection, but it seems to have gone away in 24 hours or balanced out. I feel really crummy all around. I wonder if the pain is cystic from no ov or what. It is worse than ever this cycle. CP is hard and low and CM is watery but turns right to sticky. No creamy or EW. And not a lot of it. I feel like I did O, because I swore it was CD16 and today FF pinned it there. It is up in the air, but what could cause me to feel so absolutely crappy? I guess I am a little scared. I don't want to get my hopes up about 2WW, because I know the odds. I am honest with myself. I feel like AF is coming with all this cramping, probably in the next few days. She came a week early for no reason last cycle, so I know the hormones dropped soon. I wonder a little if there might have been a sticky that didn't stick right last cycle triggering the way early weird AF. I hope that doesn't happen again. I am a 30 day cycle with AF on 31. OV on CD16 gives me a perfect 14 day LP (If one thing would go right lol). Having AF in five days would not work out for me! Any advice would be great. I have never had a lot of OV pain until last month and it hurt. But not as bad as this. I worry a little. PMA for you girls this cycle! BFP's to you all! Sorry for the book, I just need the advice.
Hugs!

iwantbebebad - I wish I could look in to my magic ball but the truth is no one really knows. I wish the best for you. Give your self the 5 days and see what happens. :hug:

AFM I still sit and wait. Only 6 days till testing. I think I can hold off that long before testing. NOT!!!

Thanks Chick! Well, things seem to have resolved some later today. I slept more and felt better. The pains almost went completely away and so did the sore bb's. Well I feel very happy. I feel like I worked this month. It is a step in the right direction for me. I feel good that all the symptoms I have logged have been ov symptoms and that is wonderful. I am full of PMA, not for a BFP this cycle, but getting my body on track without medicine. I know that sounds wacky, but I am thankful for whatever I get. I love being on here and it has given me a lot of strength. Thank you to the bnb girls of Team LoveBumps! PMA and Baby Dust to All!

Sarah - Claire said she had really bad OV pains last month!

And best of luck with the vegan diet. I'm veggie with a spattering of goats milk, free range eggs, quark and veggi parmesan.

If its a weight thing then quark is just fabulous!

leaving this evening so this is my final word hehe...will be testing Friday...so wish me luck and am back on the 8th...so all will be revealed then....and i will be on my next cycle yay....
take care ladies....i will miss u all lots :( keep me up to date via PM!!! or send me emails xxxxxxxxxxxx
p.s sarah...NO OPKS xx

Caz- Thank you!! Yes it is a little intimitdating! I am going off of cow milk products completely. I might eat a little chicken breast or eggs once in a while. I don't want to go ridiculous, because I like milk, cheese and meat alot! However, health studies show that meat just isn't cool anymore! Especially with all the hormones. Little girls get their periods when they are 8 and 9 here because of meat and milk growth hormones. It is just scary. I am loaded up on veggies, beans, nuts and fruits! I probably won't ov for a couple months due to weight loss (big weight loss) but I will be THIN!!!! Yeahhh! PMA PMA PMA

MaybeBaby- I wish you the best of luck on your trip hun! Maybe you will come back with spectacular news. I have every reason to be suspicious! That renegade +opk makes me wonder! Here is to a fabulous trip and a BFP to tell when you come home!
Hugs!

Hey all, been away for a few days from here. Just wanted to pop in and see whats up! I am hanging around for the rest of this cycle to see your :bfp:!! Sorry I don't have much to report since there is nothing going on with me :rofl:

Hi ladies, thought I'd pop in for a bit as my oh is engrosed in Jeremy Clarkson talking about jet engines or something like that... (I tend not to come on much when he is around at the weekends).

So how is everyone? Maybe baby - hope you have a great hols. Wantabebe - good luck with the new diet. Samzi - hope you had a great time away. Welcome back. Premomt - how did you cope without your thermometer?

Anyway I am 7dpo today. BB's getting tender and some twinges in tummy but more interestingly is a lack of the horrible pmt symptons I had last month and a 2nd temp rise this morning. It's my 1st month temping though so I don't know if that is normal. Will be interested to see what happens over the next few days!!!

Yeah Buds!!! That is very exciting! Most exciting is the different symptoms and the temps! You are hilarious by the way. Here is to a fabulous BFP for you this cycle!!! Going into the 1WW hun!! Yeahhh!

Hello ladies :hi:

I am still in the dreaded tww 9DPO and counting. I have a very good feeling about this month but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I have also made a decision. I am not telling my hubby until he asks. The reasons are the last time I told him I was soooo excited and he was like that's good honey. So this time I want him to ask me if we are and I want to see how long it takes him. I love experimenting on my hubby. Hopefully he asks before I start to show!

Ha! - my OHs like that - he wouldn't even think about it if I wasn't talking baby all the time. good luck!

Buds, sounds good hun...different is always good!!

Chick, I am so happy you have a great feeling this month...hang on to that hun!! Sounds like a fun experiment with your DH, lets hope he catches on!

Well I got my crosshairs - on CD 16 just as I thought - and now I am in the 2WW again.

It may be a little silly but I keep going back and forth between trying to figure out when I should test (I'm thinking June 2/CD 12) and trying to figure out what I should do next cycle to improve my chances of conceiving.

TTC is a wacky thing ladies, :rofl:

Heya - your charts FAB!
Anything from CD10s got to be a good bet for testing xxxx

OK so today feeling nauseas, dizzy and extremely tired... Mmmm, maybe a little too early for symptoms... Think I'll have to be realistic and put them down to jet lag :dohh: lol.

Chick - loving your pma. It sounds very much like our dhs/ohs are all similar. I'd like to join the experiment with my dh but I don't know whether I would be able to wait until he asked.

So when it comes to testing, do you girls mainly test before AF or do you wait? I've initially put myself down to test on 8 June if no AF has shown, which would mean I'd be a couple of days late (fingers crossed) by this date. I'll have to wait and see if I'll stick to this though.

Crailly, you are starting to sound like the rest of us! Searching for what can help us with ttc. It is a crazy business, I have tried everything :rofl: But I know there are some things that help!!

Brit~ Yea, may be too early for symptoms, but lets not rule that out, some women have symptoms that early and end up preggo!! So lets hope that is what this is about. As for testing, well I finally made myself stop testing before :witch: was due because I got tired of seeing :bfn: 's but you can test as early as 10 dpo....13.6 dpo is the average for a :bfp: Good luck!

LADIES! First off, congrats for good PMA this cycle to all! Secondly, I don't plan to test LMAO. I am sure AF will let me know. Crailly, congrats on crosshairs. That is almost as good as a BFP in my book lol... Brit, you never know! Could be baby! I had symptoms really early with DS, like immediately, I swear. Everyone thought I was looney. Nope, BFP right away. Hey I was researching testosterone levels. Out of an average of 17-49 for females, mine was a 49! No wonder I have lip hair lmao... I read male levels and they are around 1100!!! Holy crap! I told DH he was lucky to have a drip of estrogen in there or we would not be able to communicate at all... Not like that happens anyway... Communication between us is "how was your day? Fine." He doesn't dare ask how my day was. He falls asleep in the middle of it LMAO

:rofl: Sarah, you are hilarious!!

I am obviously not testing either, AF will be my test!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->