Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LMAO... Every girl in the world would be a damn liar if they said their DH never fell asleep while they were talking LMAO... DH's have an information target.. Anything above target range causes drowsiness and ringing in the ears...

Oh that reminds me. Crazy thought for the day. Have you ever seen a commercial for a medicine and the side effects are worse than the actual illness? I just saw one allergies. Ok. Allergies. Itching, sneezing, stuffy nose... The side effect was (and this is a quote- even I couldn't come up with this) Side effects are Nausea, Vomiting, Greasy Anal Discharge and in rare cases (but reported cases) Death.
No, I think I will keep the stuffy nose, but thanks. American pharmaceuticals. They would put carpet cleaner in a pill if they could turn a buck. LMAO...

Oh... I will offer a reward to the person who can identify the thing on my mood. I know it is a "Doh" mood but what the hell is that emoti-thing next to it. It looks like a rock with glasses LMAO... Does anybody know???

Ladies Im so glad to see everyone being so positive. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the :witch: stays away for all.

Hey Rae! Nice to see you! One day!!! Tell us all your symptoms!!! Yeahhh! Come on BFP for Rae!!!

Oh yes Rae, only 1 day to go! Oooooh its so exciting. How are you feeling?

Conswayla how are you feeling? Is your AF like clockwork? I know you weren't holding out too much for this month but as I recall there was some hope wasn't there? Methinks things could be interesting in 2 days if there's a no show from a certain auntie.

Conswayla how are you feeling? Is your AF like clockwork? I know you weren't holding out too much for this month but as I recall there was some hope wasn't there? Methinks things could be interesting in 2 days if there's a no show from a certain auntie.

DH and I :sex: 3 days before I O'd, and then the day before O (but that was the day after his surgery and he didn't give up any :spermy:)
CD 24-13 dpo
I am feeling fine, same as every month, all symptoms for PMS are here, sore heavy bb's, chocolate cravings, sore tummy. All the same. I guess there is a small chance, but I am 100% convinced that it didn't happen. 3 days before O is possible, but reduces the chances. My LP was 15 days last month, so I am sure it will be the same and I should have af on the 29th.

Well we'll definitely have to wait and see. By the sounds of things it seems quite difficult to differentiate between af and pg symptoms but I totally believe you're in the game!

Ha - it is like a rock banging its head!

And I agree with Brit - our symptoms are exactly the same - we're both in with a chance.

Now I've been the early :test: champion for months - but this time I'm gonna wait for the :witch: If she's late - then I'm PG !
But if she's on time then I'm not - and I'll have saved myself a tenner!

hmmmm - 6 days to go!

:test:
Noooo, I like your plan Cazd, to me it is harder seeing a :bfn: then it is seeing af. So I promised myself the next test I do will be a :bfp:
It will be so much better that way!!

Yes, I agree with Caz too. Testing early sucks. I went through the charts in the gallery of FF and almost all of them said neg hgt before pos. Those poor girls! I don't know. It would be utterly ridiculous to test today but I am at that point LMAO... Oh, check out this website www.twoweekwait.com... It has cool stories of pg women and all their early symptoms. Like we need that LMAO LMAO... SS for me has become obsessive. I am positive I am making it all up at this point LMAO... As for the "doh" emoticon. Yes he does look like a rock or a dude pounding the wall LMAO. I got like 1/2 inch away from the screen and still couldn't figure it out. Whatever it is, it looks like me LMAO

Whatever he is doing doesn't look pleasant!! I have been to that site to obsess before, I have actually been to all of them, I read them every month except this one! They have some great stories...I love it.

I am going to pee, seriously. The "doh" emoticon is way too funny. I am on a bigger monitor at the library and I STILL can't see what he is doing... It doesn't look mentally healthy though... I agree with you Conswayla! Well, rock, fist, clay ball, whatever he is, I can fully relate right now to that emoticon... He and I are ONE in the emoticon world...
(dying, laughing, crying, peeing)

LMAO thanks Brit- I just got done weeing myself the first time and I thought I had no more wee, but now I am weeing again! I am going to make a thread specifically for this emoticon and have everybody post what it is. So far I have a couple...

1. Man pounding the wall (Conswayla)
2. Rice Krispie (Brit)
3. Rock (Caz)
4. Ball of Clay poking himself in the head with silly glasses (Iwantbebebad)

Please feel free to add! LMAO LMAO LMAO

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, that's hilarious!!! I had to change mine to that as well.......its just too funny. I do think he is hitting himself and a wall.

Rice Crispy Brit??? :rofl: :dohh: :yipee: :drunk: Now that's funny!!

:rofl: Well the funny thing is, I can kinda see what you are saying...Rice Crispy, it could very well be hahaha

Dude for real. LMAO LMAO LMAO Conswayla you are putting me in an early grave. Brit, you aren't helping. Look, I think everyone in the 2WW should put the strange unidentified "doh" icon on their mood. What the hell is "doh"? I could see "duh" but "doh" LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO STILL LMAO STILL LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->