Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hi Guys

Havent been on for a while hows every one doin? see few names havent seen b4 made me laugh about the rice krispie :rofl:

Hi Chella! Nice to meet you! OOOhhhh 1 day to go til "O"!!! Exciting! Baby dust and PMA for this cycle for you! Do you have a journal? I am a journal stalker lol...

Hello ladies just getting back from a very long weekend!

You all have been busy chatting I see :rofl:

In the tww and I am symptom spotting from hell! I know my body better now than when I gave birth to my first child! :rofl:

FF stinks lol. It gave me a lousy 31 pts on the pregnancy symtom spotter. I tried to fool around with it and it went down to 21 lmao. So I left it. What did it was my darn cervix. It is lower today. If it was high, I would have more points. I think lying to yourself is not helpful. I liked it the other way though LMAO

LOL Sunshine- I told Conswayla why did we all get pg when we had no business being pg and now it is so damn hard lol... I am getting to know myself pretty well too! It just makes AF more of a rag lol.. Happy 2WW, hope a bean pops out on the other side LMAO!! Baby Dust!

Ha - love that - playing with FF and trying to get a higher PG score but failing!

9 days to go... if you can hold on that long xxxx

HA HA HA Caz you pushed me officially over the edge. I thought I was the only one who did that shit...

Caz you rock. Just so you know! 9 whole crappy days? Thanks for the reminder... LMAO LMAO

OOoh yeah - 9 whole days - they'll drag and drag and it'll feel like a whole month! :devil:

Yes Sunshine I checked out your chart! I think it is so zaggy because of that suspicious temp with the donut hole LMAO... You probably woke up at 1 in the morning and temped thinking it was wake up time and never knew lol... I have a zaggy chart too. When I temp right it is all over and when I screw up temping it looks better lmao... You will know soon! I can't wait!!!

I tried to test at the same time, but really don't know as I didn't look at the clock just knew I had to pee so temped before I got up and then fell back to sleep. :rofl:

I like the zipper look dontcha know. :rofl:

I just care that I got a +opk and then my temp started to rise so hopefully got my business handled. :rofl:

Yes temps look up and good and you handled buzniss... LMAO... Come on BFP!! I cant believe you are so close to me. I wish I felt a little better about the cycle. Oh well, that is part of it. Some of my girls need to get their BFP's to keep me going! That makes it worthwhile! I hope you are one of them! I told you the donut hole was suspicious lol lol

Yeah, but I really like donut holes! LOL

No I like the whole jelly filled donut :rofl:

I hope we all get our BFP soon! Dust to you and all the ladies!

I had a jelly filled donut last night.. Nevermind LMAO LMAO
Ok Sunshine and Caz... Help me out here. I didn't want to ask but LMAO
What the hell is your pg signs percent on FF LMAO Apparently my made up symptoms only got me to a 31 LMAO LMAO... Could I be more ridiculous. Does anyone know of a missing symptom that I could put in to make me higher? LMAO

Mucous didn't work... Too early for nausea... Headache maybe? LOL LOL LOL

I don't use that feature so I haven't got a clue. Maybe backache or veins in your bb's

lmao what bb's? I have a couple of long athletic socks with stones in the bottom... LMAO... Nope, no veins. Nope no backache. DAMN!! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->