Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Yeah well I wish I only had socks with rocks! My bb's get bigger every month I swear! I finally had to go buy a new bra just to fit them in :rofl:

ah hah! Increased appetite did the trick! Raised me from 31-33... What the hell am I missing? A message in a freakin bottle? A falling star landing on my bed while I am asleep? What do all these pg women have that I don't? What? A pg? Get outta here... LOL

If you are looking for bb sympathy, you have none from ME LMAO... My bb's took a tour down south and decided never to come home. I will never forget asking the doctor when I was pg when my nipples would go back to nickels and not dinner plates.... I never got an answer AND I SEE WHY! THEY DON'T GO BACK! Now I am stuck with appetizer platters for nips AND athletic socks with rocks for bb's. So take your bigger bra and trickle off LMAO LMAO LMAO

If you are looking for bb sympathy, you have none from ME LMAO... My bb's took a tour down south and decided never to come home. I will never forget asking the doctor when I was pg when my nipples would go back to nickels and not dinner plates.... I never got an answer AND I SEE WHY! THEY DON'T GO BACK! Now I am stuck with appetizer platters for nips AND athletic socks with rocks for bb's. So take your bigger bra and trickle off LMAO LMAO LMAO

Is there a emote for LMFAO? Because wow, I think I just wet myself.
I love how you are making up symptoms to add to make your pregnancy score higher, that is something I would do!!!

Cazd~ My temps take forever to climb too....well I only have 2 months to go off of, but it seems to be that way.

Ohhhh joy, the 2ww is almost over, and I can start with what Samzi calls SHIG's (See How It Goes)

Try "Shits" instead of shigs. I think you will find they are interchangable LMAO... Yes BnB needs to make a LMFAO emoti... I wonder if it would look like "doh" ???

:loopy:
I like that one, but my fav is :wohoo:

Thats being saved for the :bfp: though.....I can't wait to see who gets them!!

Yeah after dd was born and I breastfeed OMG I had nice firm bb's and now they just flop to and fro! :rofl:

Maybe if you roll your socks and rocks up you to will have bb's again. :rofl:

LMAO LMAO... I have TRIED rolling them up. They just roll over the edge of the bra and back onto the floor. My butt is about the same along with the "outline of DS" still in my stomach nine years later. It has his little head imprinted on my belly skin for eternity... So can you think of anything but rolling? LMAO... Oh cutlets! Yes, cutlets. WRONG. They even flop over cutlets. Piss... LMAO

Some people think that after pregnancy you have nice wonderful stripper boobs, well right after you give birth and your milk comes in you do. But after that milk goes away you are left with the sag of what used to be boobs.....well I know I was...I am sure there are women that have nice ones after.

Hello Ladies!!! :hi:

I caved! I tested this morning and this afternoon and .......:bfp:

I'm so freaking excited I can hardly stand it. I was a little woried that is was an evap line after all 10dpo is a little early but the one I did this afternoon came up faint but in like 3 mins. So I think I'm good. If I wasn't addicted to poas before I am going to be now!!! I'll be testing to make sure that line gets nice and dark!

:yipee::yipee::yipee:WOOOOHOOO:dance::dance::dance:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! That's fabulous news............. :wohoo:

I was just very casually checking the posts and then jaw hits the floor. I'm so happy for you. :happydance:

Hey cd#1 for me was May 1- I am currently 12dpo with negative tests. I feel pregnant but need buddies to talk to while im going through this crazy obsessive time! This is so cool!

Erinnae- Buddies you will have! I am Sarah! I love buddies LMAO!!! Welcome!

CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO!!! YOU GO!!! CHICK HAS A STICKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!! THIS IS A BOOST FOR THE NEW TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Conswayla- In response to stripper boobs lmao... Yes when milk came in they were quite wonderful... So wonderful in fact that I got mad when DS turned them away for a bottle full of cereal LMAO... And then they were gone..... Never to return.......They are sad. They try to act happy but if you look at them you can tell deep down the are SAADDDD.... LOL

Yeah!! Ok so I do have a problem:
I got sick right in the middle of what could be ovulation- so I got a temp that was 102! We still did the BD, but I dont know if I am 9dpo or 12dpo- That is a world of difference in this crazy poas world!!
Should I wait til Sunday or test of Fri???? HELP?

:hi: Erinnae. Are you regular with AF? If so, could you wait until that pesky AF is due? Or maybe buy a couple of cheap hpts and test Friday and Sunday?

Yeah you could potentially start testing right away... Most girls have a BFP by cd13 IF the ov was when it is supposed to be... I am a test fest freak!! :test:

Ok that was bad advice :rofl: Just remember that IF you :test: you might still not get a BFP until after AF, lawdy dah, blah blah LMAO!!! Good luck hun!!

Hey! Start a journal, I want to read your story!!!!

Brit- bb's aside LMAO we are neck and neck!!! What are your symptoms??? Tell me ALL!!! LMAO

I can't really symptom spot 'cos I've got blinkin' jet lag - hence why I'm up at gone 3am. :dohh: (That's why I changed my mood to the rice crispie - I am feeling very doh!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->