Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Wow girlys everything seems so promising for eveyone Chick CONGRATS!!! Send some baby dust to the rest of us!! Premont and Buds- :test: do it, Im gonna today if witch doesnt show. Conswayla- dont count urself out till AF shows.

good thanks, except i have a killer headache today, it just wont budge! came off my holiday on sat eve and it feels like ive never been away. typical!!!

hows you??

Good, but I too have a headache, not a really bad one but one that just hanging over me.

How was your holiday we had a long weekend here and I was very glad to get back to work as my dh and dd couldn't see eye to eye this weekend :hissy:

I must keep them apart to get peace :rofl:

It's such fun that so many of us are at the same points in our cycles...if only we could all get our :bfp:'s together. I've just seen someone else got hers this afternoon (kinda don't wanna say who she is as she may want to announce it herself, but you can see it in her journal, which is fairly near the top of the list). Its all so exciting!!!

I don't know what to think about myself tbh- sometimes I think I might be preggers, and then I am unsure again. Only symptoms are a girgly belly and a few twinges low down, and slightly tender bb's. Oh and a touch of backache. Grrr why is it so difficult. Think I will wait to see what happens to my temp and how I feel tomorrow...

Good luck everyone...can't wait to see all the :bfp:'s over the next few days!

Hey buds! I know what you are saying. The BFP's are about to come rolling in. It is getting to be that time! It is a very exciting time for the LoveBumps thread... I can't wait for all the good news!!! Buds, you are CD8 aren't you.. Sunshine is right behind... Hey lets all just :test: :test: :test: until our hearts content!!!! Hugs to all and BABY DUST!@!!!!

I am cd 24, 9dpo. Last month my cycle was 32 days though, so ages to wait for the :witch: if this month is the same. I know I won't last that long!!!

It is such an exciting time. So Rae to test next....... I think I may not have a problem with checking my cm next month due to long nails (sorry for the image).... I'm about to bite every one off 'cos of jitters! LOL.

Brit LOL... Yes we must sacrifice beauty to check cm... LMAO LMAO... Brit we are SO CLOSE! SO SO CLOSE LMAO... Premomt- what is your status LMAO

Hol was fab thanks! didnt wanna come home

Ahh ladies Im pulling my hair out, I dont wanna test till AF is officially late, but this day is dragging. This is rough. :dust: to all and fingers crossed that we start seeing :bfp:'s soon.

Glad you had a Fab time on holiday!

Where are you in your cycle? I am 8DPO and on cd21

I have been thinkin about going and getting a cheap dollar store hpt, but haven't yet as I am trying to hold out til next week. :rofl:

Oh Rae just test already!!! :rofl:

Ahh ladies Im pulling my hair out, I dont wanna test till AF is officially late, but this day is dragging. This is rough. :dust: to all and fingers crossed that we start seeing :bfp:'s soon.

:test: !!
I am not very good am I....bad.

Okay, would everyone just :test: ! Everyone is so close, I am getting very excited!!

Rae- what are some of your symptoms? Just curious:) I could go back and read but it would be easier to have you tell me briefly- Thanks:)

No idea where i am - and boy is it a relief :rofl:
well im on cd22 of a who knows cycle :lol:

Well my bb's are getting veiny and very sore, I was having headaches, constipated(sorry TMI), lotiony cm, tiny tiny spot of blood on 4dpo, light cramping/pulling in lower tummy, peeing every 30-45 minutes. cp is still very high and very wet. Agh Im about to run out and get a test even though OH wants to be there.

Wow Rae - that all sounds really good...wish I had some more symptoms... :-(

DANG RAE! :test: and don't tell DH then act surprised and :test: again when he is there! LMAO LMAO LMAO You people keep me hanging on purpose.. I know your kind LOL LOL
PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA PMA & Some BABY DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->