Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

What kind of symptoms are everyone else having?

Symptoms called "I can't go on with life until Rae tests" LMAO LMAO

Ah I see, well you ladies are def making me break down. Agh I must stay stong, but I can say that I prob will have tested b4 I go to bed later.

dont test! wait untill tomorrow! i know these guys are bad influences but dont listen :rofl:

WOW those symptoms look awesome- IM having a lot of the same! Dont test before your OH- cause he needs to be there if he wants to share with you:) I know that it is so tempting but that is SO awesome that he wants to be there too!:) If I were you- I would wait until tomorrow am- Please keep us posted- This is SO exciting:)

Ok, tomorrow am if AF doesnt show. I have to be strong, lol.

Erinnae I hope ur symptoms mean a :bfp: is coming for you! Fx, pma :hug: and lots of :dust: to all. Who is the next to test?

ok so my symptoms are swollen bbs, frequent urination, darker areolas, little crampy, gassy (sorry TMI), but BFN this am- Im still on 13 dpo at my earliest possible ovulation day- I could only be at 11- who knows- we'll see. Oh Im bloated and have severe heartburn too, temps are still at 98.8 this am. Who knows:)

Rae~ I want you to test, cause I can't wait to find out. But yea, it would be better to have DH there, plus you will get a better result using FMU. So test in the morning as soon as you get up. All sounds very very good to me! Good Luck, can't wait to hear!

Erinnae~ You could still get that bfp, sounds good too, 13 dpo....the average positive test is 13.6 dpo. I would wait and test again with Rae using FMU tomorrow! Good luck!!

I want to try to wait until Im late cause Im driving myself crazy!
Question - how did you get your lilypie on your posts?

hey girls...im all new to this a friend recommended it to me. Ill tell u a bit about myself im 21, ttc no 1, Im a nurse, had a m/c @ the start of march and am desperatly tryin to get pregnant again, am hoping, you girls will have some advice!!

Hi Boo, and welcome!! Sorry to hear about your m/c hun, I hope that you get your sticky bean really soon!!

welcome Boo87 so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Lots of dust and we are all after the same thing :bfp:

Hi Boo Im recently new too:)
Thanks for the help with lilypie, Brit! I used the latter possible test date if it doesnt match up:) I guess worst case is that I start:) Boo- what stage are you in the month?

ah thankyou conswayla, im glad someone replied...im not great on computers!

Cazd glad your taking a relaxed approach to ttc this month :rofl:

I am driving myself stark raving mad, mad I tell you!!!!:rofl:

I take my temps and they look like a zipper, I check my cm and I can't tell one creamy from a watery :rofl:

I tell you I just want a :bfp: so I can relax and not obsess :hissy:

welcome new girlies...hope you get your bfp's soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->