Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

hello all.....im due on sunday!and its gonna come...not feeling it this month.when i was preganant last time i had symptoms straight away

Thanks- this is such a welcoming group and you all actually respond:)

ok i must be an idiot though I tried to pu tmy lilypie on my page and it isnt working:) Help someone:)

hello all....im due on sunday and its gonna happen, no im not pregnant whwn i was i had symptoms straight away, nothing at the mo..but never know now cos think im looking for them all the time,soooooo stressful need to chill

try not to stress yourself, it doesnt help :hugs: and remember every pregnancy is different

I think Im going to wait until Sunday to test- we should try together!

trying not to, but hard...can anyone help....i tested over three days this month days 14,15 and 16 of my cycle no ovulation, can anyone give any tips on how else to test, the temp thing doesnt seem to work for me!

Boo- I didn't know I was pregnant with DS until I tested 6 days after af was late. All pregnancies are different, so you could def be in this month!!

Erinnae-You may have used the html code instead of the bb code. The bb code will give you the pic right on your sig. Make a ticker again and look for the bb code and that should work for ya!

by testing, you mean ovulation tests? And do you chart your temp the whole month? Just curious what part of it isnt helpful? I had the same kind of craziness with ovulation this month- I had ovulation spotting- the first time in my life and dont know if that meant I ovulated then or not- then I got sick and got 102 temp so I dont know exactly when I ovulated:) frustrating isnt it???? Do you feel like you ovulated

Thanks for the help Conswayla!:)

:sad1:my temp seems to be all over the place all the time there is no happy medium..when i have got a + ov test in the past my temp wasnt the highest it had been! might start charting my temp again nx month. dont think i ovulated some people say they get a 'crampy'feeling in their stomachs etc, but i dont get any symptoms for ov :cry:

Hi Boo Hun! I have never in my life felt OV cramps until this year! I got pg with DS in 1999 and never felt a dang thing except AF coming! Don't count yourself out! Erin, you too hun! OV kits should be used as a guide. They don't mean you definitely will O on time or at all but it is the signal that your body is telling your ovary to let it rip LMAO... Not like a fart, like an egg lol... Whether or not your ovary does what it is told is up to your ovary lol. Temping is the most accurate way of telling if O happened without CD19 blood tests... Fever would mess things up. I have some weirdo temps from DH laying on me and sleeping and making me hot then this am I was out of the blanket with the fan on and got a low temp... Its a rough ride, but I would start charting cervical mucous, cervical position, temps, opks (if they never show + it doesn't mean squat) everything you can to get a full clear picture of what is going on. This is my first month, so I am NOT any kind of expert but the other girls on here rock and know how to do all that stuff! Hope you guys get your lucky BFP's!! Baby Dust!!!

OK :rofl: For you guys that know me, I have made an adjustment to FF. Check out my chart and symptom #15 LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hi Boo!! Sorry about your mc, good luck with ttc!

Any word Rae? Has DH come home yet?? ooohhh I can't wait to hear! Good luck hun!

Nope hunny, at work till 10:30-10:45 we shall see what happens!!

Hello new ppl! Glad to have youy!good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->