Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well Rae I am really excited for you! That is just in a couple hours!! I will be in bed, but I can't wait to check first thing.. I have my fingers x'd for you and very best of luck for a miraculous moment with DH and a BFP!!!! :dust:

Good morning ladies!!!

Well i decided to test cause at either ovulation day, Im either 12 or 14 dpo, but with a Digi, I got a :bfn: .
Im cool with it though, IM just ready for :witch: to come so we can get on with it:) Maybe we can have a anniversary baby:)

Keep me posted all you testers!!! Here's to :bfp:!!!!

Aww Erin, sorry for the BFN... If you don't get AF test again in couple days! Digi's take a lot more HCG's to register! You might try a non-digi dollar store test or something... I have read that a dollar store test is 25ml but it consistently picks up 7-12 and higher. That is pretty good. A lot of girls like them... Best of luck! Why don't you start a journal so we can read all about you!!!

Have you seen my ff chart today? my temp took a nose dive off a cliff! :rofl: so af should be right around the corner. :roll: I really hope this headache doesn't last too long...

Sorry to hear about the nose dive premomt! Hope its not the :witch: and that your headache gets better soon!

Erinnae~ Sorry about the bfn, but it could still be too early, test again in a day or 2 if you still don't see af :hugs:

Premomt~ Sorry about the temp drop, is AF due right away? I know you have short cycles. Well it ain't over until af shows her face.

My :witch: is due tomorrow. No symptoms other then PMS so I know she is coming. Anyone else testing or have any good symptoms? Common Team LoveBumps, let's get some :bfp:'s!!

Due tomorrow Conswalya. At least I won't wast my time and energy testing and getting a BFN!
And thank god my headache is gone, Ibuprophen to the rescue!

That's too bad, stupid temps. But at least it prepares you for whats coming instead of wondering and wondering. I guess it isn't 100% certain that it means AF.

premont- sorry about the dive, but like conswayla said it could be anything and not AF.

x

How is everyone doing? I thought there was a few af's due today...or soon. Whats the verdict?

No AF yet for me?? temp still high- boobs achy with shooting pains, still peeing a lot, but dont forget that BFN this am. I just want AF to arrive!!!! I just need a fresh start:0

Good morning folks, well I've hit the 1ww - yeay! I discovered on a website that if we were successful this month then implantation would likely be today, which I thought was interesting. Ooh and I've also located the hpts in my local store, which is a handy thing to know. I was so tempted to buy one after how long it took me to find the blinkin' things but then thought better of it.

Hey Erinnae, you mustn't want AF to arrive. PMA - wait until she's late and then test again. I hope she stays away for you so you can get that bfp. And for you Premomt. Well, I have my fingers crossed for all of us!!

Rae - have you poas yet?

Brit congratulations! I can't wait! I was right with you going into 1ww but FF redid my O date to the next day so I am one day behind LMAO. I had to do 6DPO twice and IT SUCKED!! Hey girls so so excited. Temps are cookin good. DH woke me up 45 min early and I wanted to use the temp adjuster so so bad LMAO. I didn't. Every temp on there is actual. The adjuster was making things worse. So some were early, some were late. I still see the OV curve though! That is ALL that matters. Well it matters that I didn't BD on or the day before the new O :hissy: But O is spectuacular fantastic!!!

Bummer about doing 6 DPO again - the wait is long enough without doing days again. Well, as my cycles are 1 day longer than yours then at least we're together when we expect af right?

NO lol... I am a 31 day cycle too. It is weird because the ticker counts AF as CD31 and FF counts day 31 as day 31 and AF as new CD1. (I just said the same thing and I didn't mean to. It is too damn early to think about calendar days... You know what I mean LMAO!) It is confusing. Basically I have a little "pattern" with 8 31 day cycles in a year so I go off of that. I need FF for a couple months to get it all straight. My AF is due on June 6 or CD31. CD1 for me would be June 7. No, that is wrong too.... I CAN'T THINK, NEED COFFE...I have so many problems with the doggon ticker!! I can't believe we have the same cycles! (I hope I do) SOOOO... That means that I will get AF the day after you and we will be cycle buddies next cycle. That is really awesome! You are a dear. I hope this was your lucky cycle!! LOL. I am happy you are in 2ww! I will be there tomorrow. When are you going to test or are you waiting for AF day??? Fingers X'd!!!

Ok, FF says I am due June 7th which is CD32 if my LP is 14 days. From there I don't know. I must wait. LMAO LMAO...

My AF is due on 5 June but I'm actually gonna wait until 8 June - well, at least I'd like to that is, if af hasn't shown by then. I've got my fingers crossed. I did almost buy a test yesterday so that I had it waiting but then thought better not 'cos I would have probably tested this weekend :roll:. TBH, I know I'm only 7 dpo but I don't have a single symptom, although that's not gonna keep me down 'cos we bd plenty around O day so I'm gonna keep optimistic until AF does/doesn't arrive.

Erinnae, you still have another day or 2 until AF comes? You could still get that bfp hun!! The hcg may not be strong enough if you have a little bean in there!

Brit, welcome to the 1ww!!! Yes, implantation could be happening right now!! How exciting

Sarah, I knew your temp would come back up!! Oooh, your chart is looking fantastic!! I can't wait to see then next temp...hahahaha I always want more.

Temp was supposed to drop today, and af is supposed to come today. But tep was still high...and no sign of AF yet. I have the explanations about it in my journal. I think something is messed up, but that's okay!

Hello ladies boy have you all been busy chatting.

Premomt so sorry she got you, like you said though it's better to know than waste test and not know.

Conswayla, wantabebebad, buds, camzi how are you all doing? I'm sorry if I missed anyone there are a few new ladies that I'm not good with names yet sorry.

I was off yesterday as had an awful headache and very sick to my tummy. I had to go to the er to get relief!:hissy: I usually only get migraines right before or during my period so hopefully the witch stays at bay and this was just too early for my body to recognize it's pg fxd!

So I tested and I got a.............:bfp:. Oh yeah, I cant even believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->