Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Congratulations Rae!!! So happy for you heres to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you, I cant believe it, I really just thought AF was gonna be late. Good luck to you!! How are you feeling?

Thank you girly's, Im expecting to see some BFP's from the rest of you soon!!

I know what you mean about AF. Even when she doesn't come we think she's just around the corner. I am feeling better today, but I don't have any symptoms though. With my last pregnancy I had the sore bb's but I can't remember when that started either. ARGH!!!!

Good luck and now you can start your 1st trimester!!
:yipee::yipee:

Ooh well you can test soon!! Good luck, and thank you

Are you going to wait till AF is due b4 testing?

I probably will just cause I don't want to waste a test. I have a huge poas addiction when I am look for a +opk so I need to stay away from the sticks. :rofl: I will see what Monday brings as then I will be very close and if no sign of :witch: then I might test. :muaha: I don't know ARGH!!!! I hate not knowing, but don't want to see :bfn: either.

I know how you feel, thats why I waited til AF was officially late, and even then OH had to get me going. Def is a good idea to wait a couple more days, so the homones can build up Fx'd you get ur :bfp:!

Yes, I agree, a good idea to wait until AF is late so you don't risk seeing a bfn. Its so hard to see those month after month! Hope you can hold out Sunshine!

Thanks Rae and Conswayla I don't think I will have a problem holding out we have a big weekend ahead of us. DD has a soccer game sat and we are starting to rip out my upstairs bathroom so I can get a new one! :wohoo:

This is just part of our remodeling, I also get a new kitchen so I won't be doing any :dishes: after I get my new washer! I think this will defo keep my mind off testing. :rofl:

Ooh lucky I lead such a boring uneventful life that all I could think about was poas. Being busy will def help.

Your life is defo gonna change once that baby pops out. :rofl::bike::crib::friends::serenade::boat::football::brush::hangwashing: all you have to look forward to. :rofl:

Your life will never be dull again! :rofl:

WOW Rae!! Congratulations!!! How exciting!!! :wohoo:
You must be so thrilled. I want a run down of all your symptoms now please?

I knew one of us had to get one soon...hope we get some more rolling in over the next week.

As for me, have had some spotting since yesterday. Am 11 dpo, so have a bit more time til af. Have slightly sore bb's but nothing else :-( Desperately want to test and get a :bfp: or otherwise to have the :witch: show up so that we can get on with it again. Plus its Friday night and I really want a glass of wine :drunk:. Hate saying no when I know it could all be for nothing!!!

Anyway here's to Rae and her brilliant news! :dance:

I know Im gonna be soo busy it'll be amazing!

My symptoms-

1dpo-Headache
2dpo-Headache, feeling wet down there.
3dpo-Headache, feeling extra wet down below, light cramping on lower left side.
4dpo- Headache, wetness, cramping still on lower left side, tiny spot of blood/cm when I wiped.
5dpo- Headache, still very wet, what feels like tapping in lower tummy, gassy, constipated, peeing constantly(last count 22 times), runny but still stuffy nose.
6dpo- Little headache, peeing a lot, runny nose, constipated, gassy, slight(very slight) cramps in lower tummy.
7dpo- Tiny headache, very gassy, peeing a lot, whitish/clear cm, very light cramps in lower tummy, BIG blue veins on bb's.
8dpo- More whitish/clearish cm(quite a bit, havent dried up for AF) cramping in lower tummy still, very noticable veins on bb's, new little spider veins on bb's, and bb's kinda achey(idk how to explain it).
9dpo- Still very wet down below, huge dark blue veins on bb's, very gassy, constipated, bb's sore.
10dpo-Constipated, gassy, still very wet down below, very sore bb's, dark blue veins and spider veins on bb's
11dpo-Constipated, gassy, still wet down there, sore bb's, big dark veins and new spider veins on bb's, headache.
12dpo-headache, nausea(dont know if related drank large amounts of coffee w/o eating), wet down there still(should have dried up, due AF in 3 days), gassy, achey back.
13dpo-little headach, very wet down below still, gassy, achey back, peeing a lot, slight cramping in lower tummy, bb's sore SUPER veiny.
14dpo-wet down below(lotiony cm), peeing a lot, constipated(TMI sorry), bb's still veiny and sore.
15dpo(day AF due)- Bad cramps after orgasm:blush:(sorry), wet down low(still lotiony cm), constipated gassy, bb's same as b4, peeing more, headache.

Congratulations Rae!!!

Now we just need to start a Belly buddies group!

CONGRATULATIONS RAE HUNNY!!! I KNEW YOU DID IT!!!!! I was wondering where you wandered off to LMAO... I was like SHE DID IT!!!! GO Team LuvBumps!!!!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->