Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Thanks for all the symptoms, now we will all have them next month if this isn't our month :rofl:

I hope more join us who got our :bfp:'s. I know I dissapeared yesterday cuz I didnt wanna say anything till my line was a a big fat positive, it ws kinda a maybe till this morning. lol. How are the rest of you ladies doing?

Great symptoms, I don't think about all of those that I get from 10dpo let alone the ones from 1dpo :rofl: maybe that's my problem? :rofl:

Crailly--- I checked out your beautiful chart!! oooohhhhhh weeeeeee! You dipped on the same day I did! Mine lasted an extra day though because my egg was having "commitment" issues. LMAO. I think they are resolved now one way or another. We will know soon! I cannot wait for your BFP! Any symptoms so far???

Your egg was having commitment issues....:rofl: poor eggy. I think it was just getting nice and comfy and it took 2 days for that to happen. Probably finding the perfect spot to sit!

Haha lol commitment issues? I love it.

That is so awesome Rae!!!!
I am so happy for you! !!!!!!!! still waiting on this end. IM late if I go with my first ovulation date but due tomorrow if I go with the second. Very crampy today- I just knew everytime I went to the bathroom, that I was going to start. BUT guess what :bfn:!!!!!!

I just need to know:)

I was almost positive AF was gonna start cuz of the cramps then it didnt come, so maybe this is a good sign for you!! Oh please I hope so fx'd for you!!

I guess I just dont understand the negative tests! I dont get cramps with AF so this is so odd! But you know it could all be mental too- but cramps arent....hmm... look at me, Im going crazy

Oh yes I understand(I stood in the mirror looking at my bb's forever trying to decide if those veins were new or if they were already there and I hadnt noticed them). Hormones def vary it takes a while for them to build up. So if AF doesnt show tomorrow test the day after that!:hug: and :dust:, hopefully you'll get a :bfp:!

It's great to see those symptoms along with a bfp. It definitely adds encouragement. The only maybe symptom I have is that I have a fair amount of cm (but it's quite thick and guey). I do hope there's more bfps in this thread.

Plus its Friday night and I really want a glass of wine :drunk:. Hate saying no when I know it could all be for nothing!!!

It's funny this, I'm off my wine at the moment (and I'm usually a right wino - well I'm no raging alcoholic but my DH is part Sicilian so as you can imagine red wine is kind of a must in our house) but ever since ov I just haven't really been into drinking. I'm sure it's because deep down I'm thinking better not just in case. Are a lot of you girls like this?

Yeah I didn't take my crazy pill last night.... LMAO LMAO I just felt "weird" about taking it... I am hoping for you Brit... You are such a sweetie...

Buds! Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing? HAHA well come in a week or so, some of us including me will be back on the booze LMAO
ALL I WANT IS MY CRAZY PILL!!!!!

Hello ladies I broke down and bought a new computer as my other one crapped out on me! I couldn't be without my bnb ladies for another weekend:rofl:

I had a defo temp drop but don't know how much as both times were off and I had been sick the night before Fridays temp I have been having cramps this morning, but they felt more like needing to poo instead of af cramps fxd

How are all my ladies with team love bumbs?

Sunshine, I wouldn't worry, your temp is still above your pre o temps, so it is probably fine.
Erinnae, you could still get your bfp hun. Test tomorrow. Rae is right, the cramping with AF was a sure sign for me when I was preggo with DS.

Oh, :witch: got me, but I was expecting it....I will continue to check on you lovely ladies!!

Hello ladies! Brit I had all those symptoms and I though maybe I was pregnant, but then on Memorial day(This last Monday) I didnt wanna drink, but baby sis convinced me to, well even with my incredible tolerance for alcohol I threw up(sorry) but it is so true that ur alcohol tolerance can go down. Your body could be warning you that its a bad idea to drink.

Conswayla - sorry to hear about AF, I suppose at least you were expecting her to arrive - still its all very disappointing.

Oooh thanks Rae, not that I need much encouragement to get excited but hearing about the alcohol intolerance is wonderful. I am positive that it's all in my head but anyway it doesn't hurt to get excited. Can you tell I'm new to all of this?

Trust me everything is a symptom to me, Im sure some things had nothing to do with actually being pregnant, but I got excited and looked at everything.

Symptom spotting has been fun but also a tad frustrating. Since about 4dpo I've been checking for any possible implantation spotting, which I haven't had - but then I have heard that you don't always get it. There are so many different symptoms though, how do you know what are related to pregnancy?

So what's the next step for you? I don't have much clue about pregnancies and babies, hence why I joined this site but I suppose you have to go to the drs to get an official test done by them do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->