Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

HOLY COW !!!!

Rae - CONGRATULATIONS :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I haven't been online so much and I missed it.... What fabulous news !!!!!!!!

I've stayed off the alcohol since we started TTC in January. When AF hits full flow I do treat myself to some red wine.
I'm on alcohol-free lager at the moment - rather caloriesome but relaxing all the same.

Testing tomorrow ladies!!!! 2 days early but what the heck!

Good luck Cazd. I'll have positive thoughts and my fingers crossed for you.

Ladies I think I'm out as went to check cm and had pink in it.:cry:

I've had some cramping today as well so still testing on Monday if she stays away, but with a cheapo dollar store one :rofl:

Good luck cadz:muaha: can't wait to hear!

Conswayla so sorry she got you now you can give it a proper try this month :happydance:

:cry:Well I dont know if any of you ladies saw my post from earlier today, but I started bleeding really bad and having horrible cramps, went into Dr and Im really sad to say beany didnt take.:cry: Back to ttc for me

oh hun i am so sorry :( here if you need to talk :hugs:

Ahh, it really sucks, I didnt get to enjoy being pregnant. I barely started and I know that he/she wasnt healthy so this was best, but its so not fair:cry:, but shall keep trying. Thank you all!

I know its not fair hun :hugs: it will get better in time, promise

SOOOOO Sorry Rae.......I only popped in this morning to see whats going on...really must catch up and read through!!!

Well :witch: got me 5 days early....:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Back to the drawing board for us again!!!

Hey Ho.......

Hope we can all get these elusive :bfp:'s soon.

:hug:

I'm off to lie out in the sun and plan my method of attack for this month!!!!!!:rofl:

Jacci.xx

Ah Im sorry, yep hopefully this month will be better!

oh rae xxxxx :hugs: you poor thing. its just devastating.
to get that bfp and lose it so quickly.... :cry:

my test was neg this morning so i'm just waiting on the :witch:

really hope your body gets back on track asap so you can try again next time xxxxxxx

So sorry Rae - how horrible for you! :hugs:

Rae- I am SO sorry! Just know that GOd has a bigger and better plan:) I will be moving on with ya sister- cause :witch: got me yesterday- Do I am on CD2 as well. It will happen for us!

Conswayla and Rae- We are all CD 2 so here we go again with a fresh new start!

Oh no, all these bloomin' :witch:es that have appeared! Erinae - loving the positive thinking.

Ok so ladies I am thinkin I am out! I am spotting pink now with no cm. She is really early though, 3 days! Does this mean my cycles are getting shorter? Last time it appeared early as well. I hope not I was like clock work before at 28 days.

So sorry to hear your news Rea. Here's hopin you get your sticky one soon!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->