Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Love you gals... Rae, sweetheart please PM me anytime.. I have been through what you have before.. The body tries so hard to make things perfect. It makes decisions for us that are heart wrenching. I believe in your body to do this and I hope that this new cycle will be the lucky one. It truly is miraculous, there is no doubt. I miss everyone and will check journals first thing in the morning... PMA and :hug: to my sweet girls...

Well thank you hun, Im just really bothered as this is my 2nd mc(1st last Feb at 11+2) but I talked to dr after getting some advice and he doesnt think anything is actually wrong just genetic problems etc with the lil' ones.

I know isnt it nice we are all pretty close together in our cycles, hope we see some BFP's!!

It's good that you got to speak to a dr about it, at least that will go someway in keeping stress at bay.

Who's next to test? Buds when are you testing?

It's good that you got to speak to a dr about it, at least that will go someway in keeping stress at bay.

Who's next to test? Buds when are you testing?

I tested on Saturday :bfn:
I am now into my 5th day of nasty brown spotting and am stressing as to the cause (low progesterone???). Had 6 days of it last month but not as bad as this. I finished bcp in early April so it could be something to do with that. But brown surely means old blood, and to my mind my uterus can't be a nice place for a little eggy to want to implant into unless its fresh and juicy with good blood. Any ideas ladies?? (I also felt that I was somewhat lacking on the ewcm front around ov...is that low progesterone too?).

Sorry, have rambled on...

Good luck to all you girls yet to test. I will be thinking of you and keeping everything crossed!!

p.s. hope Claire is ok!

Sorry about the bfn. As to the low progesterone, I wouldn't know how to check if this was the case apart from going to see a dr. I know coming off bcp can mess up the system big time so it could be just this that's the cause. Other than that, for piece of mind could you go to see your dr?

Hello ladies, I'm truly not sure what my bodies doing. I had some spotting and then nothing since yesterday. I did break down and test on Saturday during the afternoon and bfn. My temp also went down a bit more today as well. I am expecting the witch to arrive by Wednesday and then the cycle begins again :rofl: I hate repitition!!! :rofl:

How is everybody else doing? Hoping to see some :bfp:'s!

Rae~ I am so sorry hun :hugs: I wish I could give you a real hug, my heart goes out to you. That is so sad. I hope that you get your next bfp real soon hun, and that it sticks. Thinking about you.

Sorry Sunshine, I hope she does stay away from you!! Test again soon. This spotting is really confusing.

Jaccib~ Sorry :witch: got you, is it really AF? Early could be implantation.

Erinnae~ Sorry about the :witch: too....boy she is getting everyone!!

Buds~ Thats too bad about the spotting, I would test again, and if not, there are some things you can take for long spotting before AF.

Rae~ I am so sorry hun :hugs: I wish I could give you a real hug, my heart goes out to you. That is so sad. I hope that you get your next bfp real soon hun, and that it sticks. Thinking about you.

Sorry Sunshine, I hope she does stay away from you!! Test again soon. This spotting is really confusing.

Jaccib~ Sorry :witch: got you, is it really AF? Early could be implantation.

Erinnae~ Sorry about the :witch: too....boy she is getting everyone!!

Buds~ Thats too bad about the spotting, I would test again, and if not, there are some things you can take for long spotting before AF.

Thanks Conswayla I plan on testing on Wednesday again if she doesn't come.

Tell me about it she has gotten a bunch! She really must be on rampage this month :rofl:

Ya, I am not happy with this :witch: she needs to smarten up and leave us all alone!!

I know exactly what you mean!

How is your dh feeling this month? I hope good. His back should be properly healing so you can take care of business this month. :rofl:

DH is doing a bit better. Still another 2 months until he is can work, or do much more with lifting and stuff. We talked last night and he still thinks we should wait. I mean were not really waiting....just not trying and timing things. Not liked that has really worked well for us in the past with his pain. We rarely timed it well. We are SHIG as Samzi calls it (See How It Goes)

Hello Samzi good to hear from you!

Yes Conswayla that sounds like a plan, (SHIG) :rofl: Now you dh might be able to enjoy it and not be in so much pain.:rofl: I bet the SHIG will be much more fun!

ok so it appears :witch: is here. shes early?! shes never early! my god im in shock lol.

Gosh Samzi.. What CD are you on??? I had that last month. A 25 day cycle. Unheard of! I don't know... Hope you are ok hun. Are you spotting or bleeding?

Conswayla- SHIG works!!! Trust me!!! But you need to BD constantly to make SHIG effective!! LMAO LMAO LMAO

im on cd27. i was always a 30/31d cycle girl after coming off the pill and then last month i didnt get :witch: till cd36

oh and im not spotting it was proper flow but only when wipe, sorry for TMI im sure as the night goes on it will turn into proper stuff! im all prepared anyway :lol:

I am sure we all feel the same...but isn't this time of the month just shit!!!

I feel it more now cos I know its not just me...I feel it for everyone else too!

Samzi, yes that is odd. Are you cramping at all? I am a 31 day cycle too. When I got that weird AF last month I wondered... I will never know now. I hope you feel better hun...

Buds, hi there! You are so sweet. I am sorry about AF hun... How are you feeling overall?

Sorry about :witch: Samzi, I know you weren't really trying this month. But a 27 day cycle is normal, and better then 36. So maybe your body just needed that holiday break to get back on track!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->