Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

ok so here's my opinion: This time of the cycle is WAY worse than the TTW! I hate waiting to try! grr
Patience.

Yup, this part sucks too! The whole thing sucks. But right now, we have the :witch: and she makes us emotional...impatient and cranky (well for me anyway) so it makes it worse!

Totally agree that the witch is harder than the tww, but she still hasn't got me proper yet? So don't know what's going on I did check my cm and had some brown cm, but nothing coming out? If you know what I mean? I have decided to test again tom morning if she doesn't show tonight!

Brown blood is old blood, so that is def not af yet. It may be implantation since it is before your period is due. If you don't see her in the next day or so, test!

You know sunshine- if it has been brown this long and you are early- there could still be a good chance that you are.

oohhhh Sunshine! That would be so cool! Yes :test: tomorrow and report back immediately!! Fingers X'd! Yes Conswayla is right, brown is old from last cycle and not needing a tampon or pad is "spotting" not AF! Good luck hun!

Erinnae- Beautiful family hun! Best of luck for you this cycle! I have my eye on you!!

Conswayla-Help with my box please LMAO LMOA LMAO

I have my fingers crossed for you Sunshine. Good luck.

OK, so I'm 11 dpo. I think my boobs are finally getting a big fuller, which they normally do before AF. Have had slight cramping this morning in lower abdomen but tbh I could just need the toilet :blush: - I'm unsure. I'm just hoping that AF stays away. :grr:

As for waiting to ov - that is definitely the worst! It just takes such a long time to get there so understand completely your frustration for those that are at that point.

goodluck!

well i have p pains even tho shes not properly started AND a stomach bug of some sort. Feel totally uck. needless to say im off work.

Yup - I'm on witch watch too :rofl:

I hate having to keep checking - but I'm sure she'll hit today !

Howd you get on Sunshine?

I've just had some brown cm and now feel really bloated, so presumably that pesky AF is on her way - bummer.

ugh, ladies, i feel so so rubbish! :cry:

:witch: appears to have stopped, but because of this stomach bug, i have stomach ache, i have a headache, back hurts a little, feel SICK, cant go to the loo!

i hate my body sometimes! :hissy:

Blimey, you need some serious TLC! AND chocolate..... Hope you feel better soon.

Samzi that is too bad that you are having a rough go! I hope you feel better soon.

Erinnae, what a wonderful pic! A beautiful family you have.

How is everyone else doing?

thanks con :hugs:

af has deff stopped. whats with that?

feeling really tired and sick right now, just had a lil nap but think i need another :lol:

Does anybody have really light brown cm before AF starts? I'm clinging onto the hope that maybe it's implantation as it says this can occur between roughly 6-12dpo - and I'm 11dpo! I dunno.... I've googled light brown cm and I got:

* implantation bleeding
* chemical m/c
* ? af

I might just be clutching at straws but I suppose I'd rather stay positive - I'm not gonna be defeated until AF arrives full flow!!!!

I usually get it before AF.

Didnt get it this time though, just straight onto her, but only on wiping and now nothing.

Hello ladies I have started to spot again and my temp took another drop today.

Cazd what's happening any sign of the witch, she kinda sneaked up on me no warnings or anything.

Brit were are you at?

Conswayla, Samzi how are you today?

Erinae nice family pic!

iwantabebe sorry to not have any good news for you I need to hear someone in our thread got their bfp!

Brit~ Brown spotting before AF is very normal, but could also mean implantation. I would wait another day or so and see if it goes away or not and then test.

Samzi~ Wasn't your cycle like this last month too? It came and went and came and went? That has to be frustrating, oh it will be nice to be preggo soon, and not have to worry about the stupid :witch:

Sunshine~ Sorry about the temp drop, that sucks...and the spotting too. Lets see what the next little while brings.

Oh, I am doing okay I guess. CD 4.....nothing exciting except for my moods....they are exciting, you never know what you are going to get! :rofl:

yeah it did, but it came and went when i was late and it was more spotting on and off and then the cowbag, not early. im NEVER early :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->