Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

oooohhh i hate her :hissy:

now this is so random, BUT, im going to do an ic at the weekend if she's still disappeared. good idea or not ladies? :blush:

If she goes away all together then I would do it. But if she keeps coming and going like this, I would leave it.

I would agree with what Conswayla says about if she stays away.
:hugs:

still no sign of her returning, and sorry for tmi but i was dry before, and now its getting a bit moist in there, and it isnt blood, i just checked :blush: got cramps, so will see what happens.

Samzi- I LOVE your shig graphics lmao.. Conswayla is obsessed with that LMAO LMAO... I am not going to let Conswayla shig. I am going to bug her about BD every day until I feel good that there is no more egg. Then I will make her get one more for the road LMAO LMAO This is exciting! Cramps and no Flo!!! Hey what is your cp??? Just curious.. (well i saw you were digging so I thought I'd ask) LMAO LMAO LMAO

no idea, last time i tried to find it i failed miserably :rofl: so i dont try anymore.

That is really good!! If it is high it is better! I couldn't find mine this am but now it is right there. That scares me a little but I noticed it goes up and down throughout the day... :rofl: Ok.. I waited ten seconds. Update :rofl: Still cramping? Still no sign? LMAO...

cramping slightly yeah, but no sign of her being back!

what cd are you on now?
i hope she stays away. xxxxxx

cd28 now gumb.

con..hush :lol: will see how it goes! will make sure im still prepared for her coming back.

Well she did do that last month didn't she?! I hate the :witch: she does that to me at the end, around CD 5-8, she is there and then gone constantly.

Samzi- I think this could be a really good sign! I know we need to not talk about it- lets look toward the positive:)
Thanks to everyone about the fam pic:) This was at Thanksgiving= so everyone is a little older:)

I'd like to add another little one to the picture though!!!:)

So do we have any testers, huh???? It is about time to be seeing some results!
Do you all use ovulation tests?? Ive never used them!
So uh I really want this to be the month for me:)

yeah she did it last month ,but last month it started with spotting then turned to AF, this time it just started with proper af no spotting lol

i almost cried cos i can smell fish and chips from the chippy downstairs, but i cant have any food cos of this bug. no fair! :Lol

mmmmmm - chippy wips !

Well I'm all peed off 'cos the :witch: still isn't here.
I did a test this morning but neg - not surprising really since my temps are down. grrrrr

tick tock...

Ok so ladies I still haven't started and the spotting has completely stopped. My temp went down again so she should be here! ARGH!!!!!

I just want her to show so I can get on with this cycle! The sooner she gets here the sooner I get to BD and my DH hasn't had any in almost two weeks as he made me mad last week and then I was spotting on Sat and Sun. :rofl: Will want to replenish his stock very soon, maybe a trip to the shower. :rofl:

Cadz know what you mean about wishin she was here already!!!

Conswayla, Samzi, and Erinae how are you today? Hope I didn't miss anybody but if I did sorry. Hope all is well.

im not bad. still a bit ugh but better than i was. having cramping on and off today but still no :witch: returning just the odd bit of brown now and again after being on the loo.

how r u?

That sucks that AF hasn't come cazd and you have got another bfn. Hey, it could that you O'd later then FF says. So you never know what could happen.

Sunshine, you never know what could happen. Fx'd that she stays away! Have you tested recently?

Samzi, that damn :witch: is very cruel to you. I hope it doesn't last long....or stops all together!

I was going to test this morning, but was so tired that I actually forgot. :rofl: I just went to the loo and since I put a tampon in this morning just in case. Don't want any accidents while at work it had some brownish stuff on it, but not the red I usually see on the day I am supposed to start. I will wait until this weekend if :witch: isn't full on by then I will test again. I do honestly think she is on her way, only wish she would hurry along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->