Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

So I crumbled today and went and bought a pregnancy test (actually I bought a 2 pack) but I haven't done a test yet. I've had a little bit more spotting today - not enough to warrant a tampon but I'll see what I have tomorrow morning and if still the same then that's it, I'm gonna poas!

Sunshine how about you. Are you gonna test or just ride with it to see what happens?

I'm gonna test more for piece of mind 'cos this spotting business is so unusual - normally I have full force red flow (eww).

How long was it that af showed for you before she disappeared?

Not sure, cos i wasnt expecting her yet. but the flow didnt last, i just noticed blood after going to the loo and since ive had nothing/slight brown discharge. so it must have only been a few hours? no idea really!

And could this not have been implantation bleeding? Seems so odd to last only a few hours? Ooooh, f'xed that it is!!

I think if I can remember to test tom morning I will, but if the she is here I wont. I have a late night tonight so might not remember. :rofl: I have no other symptoms of her showing, ie cramps, boobs sore, and I am very mellow at the moment.:rofl: I have one symptom of here, bloating. LOL She will make me fat and mean sometimes! I almost always have cramps though. So still up for discussion. :rofl:

Its possible, that and other things ive been feeling recently. but not thinking about that yet..

Well I suppose it is better to wait if you can.

Me on the other hand, I think I just wanna poas :blush:. Sunshine, I don't have any symptoms either. I feel generally tired (but then, I often can be a tired person), I pee a lot (but then, I always pee little and often), I feel bloated (but have experienced this for a long time and often have to take Deflatine - although have not taken it since ttc 'cos I wasn't sure about it). I normally get bigger boobs near AF but nope I don't even have this.... Weird. I did get a bit of an itchy boob earlier but this was literally for 5 mins so don't really think this counts :rofl:.

you two better test on my behalf :rofl:

Well, as long as AF hasn't arrived tomorrow AM then that is what I shall do :D

I know you're kidding but do you test any time of day? I got my tests at lunchtme but held off 'cos it said to wait for AM pee.

they say FMU is best because of it being more concentrated.

I'm defo gonna wait. TBH, I don't think I do enough pee at any one time unless it's first thing in the morning :dohh:.

The last time I got a BFP I tested at about 6pm, but then again I had a big time feeling. :rofl: I am just kidding as I need all the $ I can make atm. :rofl: I have this really bad poas addiction and those sticks cost $ :rofl:

It says on the box to us FMU, but to totally honest if the test is a good one then your hcg should show up. I have only bought the cheap dollar store ones this month though so should probably wait til FMU. They say 25MIL I think that's the acronym. I shall let you know if she stays away tomorrow.

tmi but do you poas directly, or use a dippy pot? :blush:

i used to do the former but now i do the latter - much easier!

I used the the direct method prior, but have been using the dropper lately. :rofl: I would prefer to pee directly if I could. Less hassel and less mess. I have had to resort to keeping a bowl under the bathroom sink to pee into. :rofl:

I was thinking about just peeing on the stick. I've got clearblue tests (not the digital ones) that the end turns pink if there's enough pee on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->