Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I used to miss and end up with more in the loo than on the stick :rofl: so i always use a lil pot to collect it in now

I am full of p*ss n vinegar so I always have an abundance :rofl:

I know what you mean about missing though :rofl: Good you have a pot.:dohh:

you will have your POAS addfiction filled soon by Brit & Sun :happydance:

:rofl:

I have been cororced(spelling) into my poas addiction. :rofl:

You all are bad influences here! LMAO

OK so do I have a funny or what?

My DH was in my bathroom and then when he came out was very quiet and didn't say much for a while. He says to me "I see you have one of them pregnancy test out on the counter" OMG he was referring to my BBT :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: He actually thought it was a test. I guess I can't fault him as he has only ever seen one other test before that I know of. I just thought it was really funny and wanted to share. :rofl:

Oh my gosh that is hilarious!!!! Arent they SO funny sometimes- I bet that is how my hubby feels sometimes when I am helping him with his tools!LOL

Seriously somebody needs to POAS!!!! Pronto- We need our fix since we have to wait FOREVER!:smug:

I know what you mean about men and their tools :rofl: last night he asked me to go get the the wrench that was in metrics, of coarse I grabbed the wrong one :rofl: So I can't fault him to much about a stick

gawd I got alot of catching up to do! I think I may be able to handle it if you all keep quiet for the night :rofl: Just kidding. glad to see Team LoveBumps is rolling on and on!

im off to bed so thats one less person :lol:

night!

Ok Samzi you are hilarious.
Sunshine you are hilarious.
P. Conswayla, you are hilarious.
I love being a fly on the wall in here. Samzi and her piss pot! LMAO LMAO Yeah, I prefer to pee in a cup myself... I hate it when it goes on the toilet.
Sunshine thats funny about your DH and the BBT!! :rofl:
Ok, Sunshine so when did you/are you testing!
Erin, you hanging in there?
Conswayla, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new TTC profile pic.. New cycle, new sexy pg pic !!! :rofl: I WISH I looked like that. Actually, I am pretty proud. I have lost almost 10 lbs since Saturday! I am starting to look really good. Yes I know pg is a poor diet investment LMAO. I would give anything to look like Irish's and your pics lol..I should post a pic of me pg with DS.. Ohhhhh such horrid stretch marks.. Horrid.. I am looking at DS right now watching television. He was worth every stretch lol..

hanging in there:) just waiting...you know:) When are you testing????

I tested sweety! I have a strong little bean in there so far!! I didn't change my ticker yet... You have such a beautiful family. I hope you get to add #3 very very soon! Hey have you made a journal! I would love to scope it out and obsess LMAO... This place is exciting and heart wrenching at the same time. When its good, it is REALLY good and when it stinks, boy does it stink! The girls on here are so wonderful and courageous... Fingers X'd hun! Get ready for OV time!!!

Has anybody heard from sweet Rae? I hope she is ok... I haven't seen her in a bit... Are you there Rae? If so, I hope you come back soon. :hugs:

sarah, i only juat realised you got BFP! congrats :happydance:

So this morning I remembered to poas - I say remembered, it was the first thing on my mind (Sunshine I have no idea how you forgot yesterday :)). I got a negative! I am bummed about it :)hissy:) but tbh I was kind of expecting it really, what with my lack of symptoms. I'm so glad I tested though 'cos now I feel so much more chilled. I'm still having light brown spotting but hey now that I've poas I don't really care, although I not totally defeated - not yet anyway - I know it's not over until that :witch: shows up. We'll see but for now I feel relaxed and not uptight inside. Anyway, I go on holiday on Monday so if AF does show before then, then they'll be no stopping those cocktails coming my way.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->