Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

um ladies.

look what i got

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/testpicture.jpg

Brit~ Sorry about the bfn, is your AF due today or tomorrow? Maybe she will stay away.

Samzi!!!!!! OMG!!! I inverted it, and I see a line....I SEE A LINE!! Are you still spotting? OMG!! I think you may have done it, I SEE IT!!

OMG I leave for a couple days and this is what happens!!! Sarah congrats!!! Samzi I def see a life, FX'd to you!! Brit Im soo sorry about the BFN. To the rest of good luck!!!

Ahh, been better. Kinda sicky feeling. Apparently after a mc it takes a bit for symptoms to go away. Besides that Im not too bad. Hoping for my BFP at the end of this month. How are you doing?

I hope you can get it real fast again too, and I hope you feel better. It can take a while for the symptoms to leave, once the HCG is gone.

yeah the spotting stopped :)

thanks girlies :hugs:

i went to see the nurse today cos ive been ill and apparantly ive had a viral infection! feeling better than i was so its back to work tomorrow. so while i was there i told her about the pos test, and she said as im not late yet, to test next week and if its poss then to come in and she will start the ball rolling. and cos of dec i think she said she would maybe get me sorted quicker? will see though!

as well as that, i managed to stub my little toes this morning, they are now strapped together and they hurt loads :( im limping and they are swollen. what an evenful day!!!

You poor girl, you are having a rough go! Are you going to test again today?

no, but i may do one tomorrow with FMU. todays wasnt with Fmu, prob explains why its not too dark!

ive ordered some frer's to use next week and a cb digi.

lets just hope :witch: stays away this weekend huh!

Fx'd for you. It sure looks like a :bfp: to me. An FRER and a dig should confirm that for you!

Hello ladies so the :witch: showed finally! I did take a test last night once I got home from work and it was negative. I had a feeling that would happen, but I am good with the whole process, I might just have to have a few cocktails this weekend. :rofl: I am needing to relax a bit!

Sorry sunshine :hugs: blasted :witch:!! Have a :wine: :beer: and relax! I think I may even do that too!

Sorry Sunshine about the bfn. Glad to see you're back Rae.

Samzi, I must apologise 'cos I didn't reply to your earlier post but tbh, I didn't actually know what the test showed :blush:. I'm a bit new to this testing business and hadn't got a foggiest what one line meant. It's very exciting (now that I know) - lets hope it sticks.

Conswayla my AF is due tomorrow but I did think she was going to present herself today, as I seemed to have a little bit more spotting but that's disappeared again. Plus I'm so bloated, which normally indicates AF. Hope this isn't too much info but I've ordered rumpy off my DH to kick start her into action... Any excuse really :).

Thanks ladies, I am just glad to know that I am not so I don't sit around and and wait.

Glad to see you back here Rae.

Congrats Sarah and Samzi!!!!

I want dark proof from both of you really soon!!! :happydance:

:lol:

i feel sooo sick :( but its for a good cause!

having some more spotting again after the loo, still brown so thats ok but its a bit annoying!

That must suck having that spotting Samzi, But at least it is brown, so that is okay. looks like SHIG paid off for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->