Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

looks like it did. works every time ;)

Yeah well it didn't work in my book! I guess I should be honest here :rofl: my husband knows we aren't using any protection, but he has no idea I'm temping or that I used opk's this last cycle.:dohh: I am not going to tell him either. He is the type that would feel pressure so he is by all accounts using the SHIG method, but me I am using every darn thing out there to aid me in my quest! I am so obsessed that I he may have put in the mental hospital. :rofl:

I hope you stay good and sick for at least the next 12wks. :rofl: That will mean your body is doing what it's supposed to! I don't know about morning sickness as with my two previous pg's I didn't get sick.

Like your style. Sometimes I think it's best to keep info from DH. My DH was horrified when I started to tell him about the changes in my CM. :shock: I just give him snippits of info.

my OH freaked out about everything! cm, opk's temping THE LOT. and thats when we decided to SHIG

It is best to give the DH's out there as little information as possible. I started getting into with DH a while back about my CM and he was like......ewwww :sick: Okay....so I will talk to you girls about it then! :rofl:
But, it is better that your DH doesn't know too much Sunshine, it will be easier on him, but harder on you!

ok so samzi- didnt I call it!!! Woohoo!! I am so happy for you!

Same with you Sarah- How did I miss that you got a :bfp:????

So gearing up for a BD week!!!! Time for the rest of us to join you two!!

Isn't it funny how DH/OHs can only handle a tiny bit of info? They're so precious really aren't they, as too much pressure or knowledge and they'll crack.... :roll:

Erinae and Conswayla you're both coming up to the fun time to ttc. :D

Yes, O time is approaching, tbh, I am not looking forward to it, I just sense another month of let downs....I know I am such a downer when it comes to myself. I will probably O around CD 11-14.......soon.

im off to sleep ladies. will do a test with fmu tomorrow depedning if im still spotting again or not

:hugs: x

Night Samzi, hope you are feeling alright, and can't wait to see that test!!

Conswayla - I know it must be difficult to keep up the enthusiasm but it will be worth it in the end and our little miracles are just waiting to happen... Just take a look at Iwantbebebad! So, don't give all your pma to us - keep some for yourself too xx

Samzi - let us know how you get on. Your story has given me great encouragement 'cos I've no sign of AF yet and I'm still spotting lightly. I'm actually gonna make an appointment with my drs for maybe Monday - that gives the brown spotting a chance to develop into AF but if not I think I might be quite worried 'cos I don't really like the sound of brown spotting for this long - it's been 4 days as of today. Although, I shall wait and keep optimism knowing that I'm not out just yet.

Hope everybody else is doing fine and looking forward to ov!

morning.

this mornings test is lighter than ydays but theres still a faint bfp there i wonder if i didnt put enough wee on it :rofl: yday i seemed to dip the test for longer than i did this morning. time will tell i guess, feeling a bit unsure atm, think its all gonna go wrong etc so not getting attached yet!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/testpicturefmu.jpg

its dried since and you can see it much more clearly now

I thought a line was a line no matter how faint or intense. AND it is you second line...! :yipee:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/test2dried.jpg here it is now its dried

I just want this weekend to be over so i know im safetly hidden from the :witch:

its due today!!

hey ladies.

heres my frer i did 15 mins ago

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/frertest.jpg

YEAH!!!

Samzi, I am soo sooo happy for you! I came on and read that you saw a very faint line! THAT IS SO MUCH A BFP!!! Then I saw your nice BFP frers!! YEAHHHH!! So what CD did you find out??? How do you feel, what are your symptoms, tell me all !!!! YEAHHHHH!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

Samzi hun!! That is a GREAT BFP!! You are preggers!! It looks better then yesterdays to me. :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->