Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

thanks hun :hugs: its feeling a bit more real now i got a bfp on frer!!

YEAHH! So what are you going to do now?? How far along are you???

Hello ladies how is everbody today? I see Samzi has been busy working on her :bfp:! :wohoo:

Me I am very tired today! Didn't sleep very well. DH is coming to pick me up for lunch. Yeah a lunch date. :rofl: To bad I'm riding the cotton pony or we could had a nooner. :rofl: Oh sorry maybe tmi :rofl:

Hope all are having a good day!

OMgosh... LOL. I haven't heard the term cotton pony in forever lol... No, not tmi. Sad fact of nooners LMAO... That is cool that you and DH and doing lunch today! Hope it is romantic, nooner or not LMAO LMAO

im 4 +3 bad :) VERY early days

:rofl: cs

Congrats hun! Not too early! Late enough to miss AF for nine months LOL... This is awesome news!

OMG my dh romantic :rofl:

He took me to a bar for wings and greasy hamburger :rofl:

I do love those wings though! I guess romance is what you make it :rofl:

:rofl:

well im worried again, had more spotting when i went to the loo and theres was 2 smallish clots when i wiped. worried now!! :cry:

Samzi....I did post in your journal too, but my thoughts are with you, and I hope everything is going to be okay. Get to the doctors hun.

How long has everyone been ttc? It will make me feel better hehe

well its over. i needed the loo again and proper bleeding has started a big clot came out too.

oh well!

well its over. i needed the loo again and proper bleeding has started a big clot came out too.

oh well!

:hissy: :cry:
Do you have cramping? Oh sweetie, I am so sorry......I pray that everything is okay.....oh please let it be okay. Keep us updated hun :hugs:

I have slight cramping now and again but not much. Just going to see what happens now, but it doesnt look good. at least my cycles arent fecked, thats one good thing, :witch: was due today

Oh samzi~ what a rollercoaster! I'm hoping everything turns out OK, but know that if AF does come, she came for a good reason. We don't want any EPs here!!! (amongst other things.)

Congrats to you Wantbebebad! how are you feeling now a days?

and I think i've given up on freverently charting and temping.
I've been kinda lax with cp and cm checking, and I don't really care. (as of right now...) I've got a few more days till fertile time starts, and I think I will do the SHIG thing this time. I really don't want to obsess about OPKs and did or didn't I time my BD right.
I think I am going to put my focus into more constructive things this month, like my business. I have been slacking with work for a while now, and I need to pick it up, or I am going to have to get a "real" job. (I have a real job, but if I have no clients I have no money. Catch my drift?)

So I will be around, but I will be focusing my energy on work this month.
I am sure if I have a moment i will update on my status, and read about yours, so feel free to keep me in the loop!

And who knows, I will probablly not be able to stay away like I say I should. :roll:

I try to do the same thing Premomt, its an awfully hard rollercoaster ride. I hope it all works out for the (the SHIG), let me know how it goes, that was my plan for this month. But I am way beyond that now, I can't hold back anymore, I am so done with this that I want it over now...and to just get pregnant!
It may be much more relaxing for you, and you can focus on your work and wont even notice what is going on.

I sure hope so. I am really feeling "over it" too. Been trying for 6 months, activly trying for 4 with a 2 month forced break due to the EP. Just not feeling like it's gonna work.
DH even made a comment the other day that cut at me like a knife.
We were driving in the car and he says "I can't believe you aren't pregnant yet."
I was like :saywhat::cry: @ss.

It sucks so much, I am tired of it too. That would piss me off if my DH said that to me. Its not like we don't already have enough stress on us with that...I mean we all thought we would be pregnant by now too! This is our second try for number 2, if I add up the months this would be our 29th.....but this try, its our 11th. I am so ticked off with it all lately. But that's why we are here, to be supportive and go through this crappy stuff together.

Oh Samzi :hugs: dkwts :shrug:

Premomt good luck not coming oh here and obsessing like the rest of us. :rofl:

Conswayla how did you fare last month :rofl: SHIG for all LMAO

Im sorry Samzi- Things might be ok still. I will pray for you and your itty bitty! :) I know how this feels and it is so overwhelming because within one day- you are happy and then sad and then hopeful and depressed. Just remember that you will hold your baby one day and look back on this and say remember when! I can speak by experience. again, I am so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->