Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Wow - just caught up with sarahs journal - its incredible! - a real miracle!

Now what did she do that we didn't ?

Ha - I say that but she did mention being a banana hammock for a month :rofl:

I'm so on that this month - lots of :sex: for me !!!

Go Cazd!!!! This is our month hun....nothing can stop it from happening!!

Yeah - I'm gonna rely on CM and temps to pinpoint O - but I'll be getting lots of :spermy: between CD13 and CD18 :happydance:

YES - THIS WILL BE OUR MONTH !!!!

ok seriously the graphics are stink hilarious!!!!

Dont forget me :) Im included in this month is ours club!!!!! My calculations show that we will be ovulating on our anniversary and my Due date would be my only brother's bday! This one needs to be it for me. How many cycles has everyone been trying?
And when you say :sex: everyday, you do mean during ovulation right??? Surely not EVERY day! Enlighten me please:)

Yea, just everyday around O ....I don't know if I could handle that!! :rofl:
Ohh, your anniversary would be a great day to conceive!!! Are you temping at all? I thought I was O'ing CD 14-16, the online calculators were about 3 days after I actually O'd. I am o'ing between day 11-13 so far.

This is cycle 11 for us....well all together 29, but I am not going there :rofl:

Sarah was at it all the time...even twice a day...nothing was stopping her...did you she her bd records on her chart before she took it down? Good on her.

I know, she :sex: so much she was getting tired of it I think :rofl: So it really doesn't matter! I actually think it depends on the person, a friend of mine was :sex: everyday for a year and nothing. The doc told them they were doing it too much and to do it every 3 days, she was pregnant the next month, and she did that with 3 of her pregnancies and got pregnant faster. But some people BD everyday and get it. So confusing.

It probably depends on the male sperm and how long it takes to regenerate itself. Your friend was probably doing it everyday and it was probably taking her DHs sperm about 48 hours to regenerate

we bd every day during ovulation and that has worked with my other pregnancies- I am temping and using a kit this month. Ive never done a kit before- so i am anxious to see how it goes.

LMAO LMAO I wrote FF to ask a question and the answer was "Well you have enough BD" LMAO... Ok, this is for all my girls. BD update: NONE SINCE LAST CYCLE LMAO LMAO LMAO. Ok, once but it was awful. I didn't feel into it at all. DH feels weird too. He floated away and left me alone finally LOL. Yes, I agree. Most docs would say that was way too much BD. For a healthy male. My DH had the immotile sperm so I think it was the more the merrier. We only needed one and I was going to get it! I don't think it is a good plan to recommend though... Hey, I did notice one weird thing. There was NO bd on O day or the day before. It was quite strange. Even if FF was one day off, there was no BD on O day or the day after. No matter what, DH's sperm were waiting for the egg. That is so amazing. Trust me though, don't BD like that. I think we are done for life LOL..

Erin- The kit is great. Buy a ton and do every few hours with them. My surge only lasted a couple hours max. I got the +OPK at 10 am. It was gone by 2 pm when they say to START testing lol... Don't do FMU, but a couple hours later. I would do 10, noon and 2 or 4 pm. It is elusive! Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there LOL. When you do see it though, it is spectacular... Fingers X'd! Oh, I would check like you said cm and temps. I was ov'ing FOUR days after I got a lot of EWCM. It wasn't until Conswayla taught me to dig around that I found more LOL...Oh, and don't question a + or a -. It is very obvious. A - will literally be a faint line or no line. A + is clearly a +. Mine were almost identical. I never got a darker test line. I called the company and verified the BFP for OPK's. I will post a pic when I get on faster computer lol. I hate this dial up crap.

Samzi, I am thinking of you hun. I hope you come back when you feel better and I pray that you make it out ok. Just want you to know that I think you are great and I will keep fingers x'd for your health and well being. :hugs:

When using opks I test about 3 times a day coming up to O because if you do it only once a day at the same time you could only be getting the end of your surge. Then you wonder why it is negative later or the next day. For example, the day I got my +opk I got it about 10pm at night but I did also test twice earlier and it was negative. But the 2nd line was getting darker and I knew that I was about to get my surge. So I got it later that night and the next day, if I tested later that next night it may have been negative (but I don't know since I ran out of opks). So yeah, I suggest testing noon, dinner time and night time when coming up to O and also using ICs since it would be expensive doing so many.

Ohhh, still a little spotting...but looks like today will be the end of AF (long I know) DH was like...."When is it going to end?" I don't mind :sex: while I have AF, but at the end where there is brown spotting and such.....I just can't, it grosses me out!

Good Afternoon ladies OMG I had the most wonderful morning sleeping in. LOL

I have to be gone a while this afternoon for DD soccer game, don't want to go as it's rainy and cold!

How is everybody today? I noticed so much chatty after I left yesterday.

:rofl: Oh, BD update LMAO LMAO.. DH shot juice up my nose this am while I was sleeping. :rofl: Hey, you had to have been there. He thought I was drowning :rofl: He was flying around looking for a washcloth. Then he asked if I was pissed. THE NERVE! I got my baby. You can waste all the juice you want, preferably not in my nose while I am sleeping. I can see this is going to get irritating before its over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Ok, some of you might be wondering what that has to do with anything. It's just me, ok :rofl: I just tell it like it is. I have had juice in my eye before, but never up my nose. I don't recommend it LMAO...

yeah i'd say juice up the nose wouldn't be one i'd recommend either. x

:rofl: :rofl: At least someone besides me has a sense of humor LMAO LMAO LMAO

OMG- i'm such an idiot i've only just seen your BFP flashing duh :wohoo:
OMG CONGRATULATIONS. I'M SOOO SORRY I NEVER CONGRATULATED, I must seem like a right Biatch. sorry.
oh that's just brilliant news. how are you feeling. how many weeks are you, are you nearly 5 weeks. are you going to put up a new ticker, you should.x

Juice up the nose? Well I guess you don't need it anymore, but your nose doesn't either :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
OMG, that has to be the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Well it may not have been funny for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->