Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

wow... it is about that time. So I am glad I asked about the OPK tests because I Would have only tested once a day. So why no FMU? Im so new to all this:)

No hun no FMU! LH hormone is synthesized in urine. It is absorbed early in the am. The concentration gets stronger a little later. I would do what Irish says, she has more experience, but I would take the first in the later morning. About 10am. Other than that, you are golden and must report a + POAS immediately!! LMAO! Fingers X'd!!!

Gum- Thank you hun! No, you are far from a right biatch LMAO LMAO. I think you are great! No worries! I am kind of hunching down in fear right now anyway. I told the whole planet. I pray nothing bad happens... Someone told me to wait the first tri before you tell. Yeah right LMAO... Hey, it happened and it deserves to be known by everyone that I love! That little baby is a fighter and a miracle... Hang on little baby! I have progesterone results Monday morning. I am worried a little. My bb's are very sore and that is progesterone, so that is a good sign I hope. I haven't been scared until just now. Monday morning seems a decade away. I am just going to relax and have faith. My body got us this far, it will do the job right. I hope LMAO!!!! :hugs:

Oh Sarah don't be scared. You and the baby are going to do just fine!

morning ladies

how are you all?

oh sarah - that's so funny :rofl: :rofl: - my OH does it in his sleep but i usually wake up before he's done!

Just take it easy and don't do anything stressful or hard work - you'll be fine!

Re OPKs and stuff I found that 4pm was a good time to catch my surge.
We tried dtd every other day last month and that didn't work so its back to being a :spermy: bank for Ov week !

Am i the onky one who's OH doesnt do that in his sleep? :rofl: once hes asleep, thats it hes asleep! haha

you're lucky - my man seems to get frisky about 2 hours after he's fallen alseep - sometimes he doesn't actually wake up - just dtd and carries on sleeping!

Anyone have any thoughts on the mooncup / instead cup for :spermy: retention?

I'm wondering if I could use my mooncup as a plug overnight... Ha! Sounds gross but I'm desperate!

Worth a go or not so great to keep old sperm in there?
We've tried everything else... hmm... except Dianna's sperm meets egg plan...

I am trying the instead cup this month when I O. This is our first cycle with Clomid, so hopefully I will O and the cup will help us get our :bfp: There is a kit they sell called the conception kit for $300, which is basically the same as a mooncup or instead cup, it's made to hold the sperm over the cervix... so I would say go for it!

How is Samzi? Has anyone heard? No, Caz, I don't think it would hurt at all! It makes perfect sense actually!
:hugs:

My DH doesn't do it in his sleep.....well he used to wake me up in the middle of the night....but we haven't done that in ages.

I have heard of women using the Diva Cup to hold :spermy: in there, and it has been known to work! I also read that after 20 minutes of laying down, the :spermy: that come out are the ones that aren't strong enough, deformed, or sick (or something like that)
How are you all doing?

im here! :lol:

im good thanks, all bleeding stopped and had a line on an ic come up today and on an OPK which i thought id test!

feeling sick almost constantly :lol: and only vimto seems to make it better. feeling tired in the afternoon and am actually quite tired now so i may go to sleep!

Samzi- I am so glad that the bleeding stopped. i will be praying everything goes well! Ok so Im with you once my DH is out- he is out! Im getting anxious to BD!! I want to get this show on the road. So I guess you are all telling me I need more than one OV kit to get through this cycle right??

I vote for the " out" with my dh. I don't think I've ever been with a guy that has kept going while sleeping. I would NOT be happy waking up to thaat going on!!

SgtHalesWife- do you know if they recomend having your OH do it in the cup, then putting it in, or having OH finish indside then put the cup in? I wonder if Oing while having it in multiple times is beneficial?
Me and my wandering thoughts..

Samzi- I am so so glad to see you doing well! I think the +OPK is a good sign! What HPT are you using? Frer? When are you getting in to the doctor? I hope soon hun. I am thinking of you and hoping that little bean sticks for a solid 9 months! I am happy to hear you are feeling better!

Erinnae - for a POAS fest you'll need 2-3 sticks a day from CD10.
With a 30 day cycle Ov should be around CD14-16 so you could be using 12+ sticks !

Premont - love the idea of filling the cup then O'ing it !

But then maybe you're right Conswayla - do we really need to keep in the 'bad' :spermy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->