Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

sorry about harping on about my stupid book, but it says if you try and not pee for 30 mins after dtd then that should have time for the :spermy: to reach the top of cervix.
so maybe if we try and not move for 30 mins afterwards. 30 mins is a long length of time to be lying there, maybe bring a magazine down to bed with you.

Hey I always lay still for 30 min after dtd. And I would say I have pretty good luck_ I have tried (total in life) 6 times and been pregnant 4 of those. I miscarried twice but conceiving- Im a pro. As soon as he is done- We put my hips on a pillow and I lay there with legs in the air for that time. It has worked all but 2 times. So I would def try it:)

hey ladies

im bloated this afternoon all of a sudden and paranoid :witch: gonna come!!

Boy ladies you have been chatty since I last was on. :rofl:

I myself have never experienced my DH doing his thing in his sleep. Once he's out it would take a earth quake to wake him. :rofl: :rofl: I have on occasion been persistant enough to wake him from a deep sleep to dtd. :rofl:

Samzi hope your feeling better and just wondering have you called the dr?

i have an appointment for next monday with the nurse practitioner who i saw on thursday x

Well, we have started our :sex: already, because I O'd early last month (CD 11) so I am not sure what will happen this month.

I usually make it an hour laying down after :sex: Last night I was actually able to not get up until this morning. It drives me nuts when I go to the bathroom and it all falls out of me. Although an hour should be plenty let alone all night.

I will be saying a prayer for you at bedtime til then! So glad that you still have positive tests!:hugs:

im tempted to do my digi tonight, but then i will have nothing to look forward too tomorrow :lol:

I would wait and see what the NP says before you do it. Keep your chin up and know that if we could we would all be there to give you :hugs:

i cant wait a week to do it :rofl: my god are you insane?! :lol: :hugs:

Ive just remembered.

If i hadnt of m/c'd back in december i would have been due on the 29th July 09. So i was then counting when i will be 12 weeks this time (if i get that far!!) and id be 12 weeks on the 28th July!!!

How spooky is that?!

Ok so do the digi, sorry I thought it was only a few days. :dohh:

I also had a mmc back in Mar. I know how your feeling. I think you just have to think that every pregnancy is different and that you have no control of when you get pg and what a wonderful thing it is. I know I'm just rambling, we lost our little girl at 15w+5d and all I want before my Aug 21st due date is to see those lines on another test! So I do understand! Hope you keep your little one on the inside and (she/he) grows to a happy healthy 9 months!

:hugs:

Oh Sunshine, that is terrible, I am so sorry :hugs: Your right, we can't control what happens, we can only do our best in trying for it, keeping ourselves strong and healthy, and after that...its not up to use what happens.
Samzi, I would use the digi, that will help you. Your spotting has stopped, and your tests have gotten stronger, so I am sure you are good! But if you do use it, post a pic!

of course i will :lol:

how can i let you lovely ladies down?! :hugs:

Thanks Conswayla and yes I can't wait to see a pic of the digi as well!

Here's to all of us who want a :bfp: getting a :bfp:! :happydance:

To all that have one :happydance:

me too :wohoo::wohoo:
sorry sunshine about your m/c:hugs:

we will all get our :bfp:xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Gumb I am just focused on getting my :bfp: now! I think it would make my dh happier too! He wouldn't have to go so long inbetween :sex:sessions :rofl:

I love the PMA in here! You girls are gearing up this cycle! I am SOOO excited to watch the BFP's come marching in soon... Samzi take the digi hun! I am very happy that you haven't had anymore bleeding. Hey, I have a +digi. Basically I took it apart and photo'd the strip. Now a digi looks for LH AND Hcg... The strip can be confusing. A lot of girls on the internet got a - test but had two lines on the strip. I will post the strip for you to compare to!!! I am anxious to hear how your appt goes! DON'T keep us hanging!!! That is also really spooky about your dates! I ran over a baby shoe at the store when I got the first BFP... THAT is spooky LMAO LMAO

Ok, DH's and PG... First, we all talk about support and DH's being a little silly about girl things. Some are wonderful right from the start and some are a little... off.. My DH was off. We fought for years about ttc. He said he was scared blah blah... When I got the BFP, I told him right away. He only wanted to talk about fishing. It hurt my feelings a little bit, but I told myself to let him accept it in his own time. I carried on with life as normal. My DH doesn't believe men should cry and he is very very masculine. Well... LMAO... This baby is going to bring him to his knees!!! LOL.. In the last couple days he has come around big time. He kisses my stomach and calls me 100 times a day about the baby. He won't BD with me because he says its "awkward" and when I didn't call him after my appt this am, he FREAKED out and left "worried" messages on my voicemail. In addition to that, he brought up baby furniture! Ok, where did MY dh go and who are you? LMAO... He stated what he wants in the room and how he is going to build it all. He told me he would carry the baby but not in the sling because it isn't "manly" LMAO.. He is so funny. Basically, he said it was hard for him to understand because he didn't have the feelings of being pg. He didn't have to change his lifestyle and he can't feel the baby yet so it isn't as real. I think men just deal with things differently. DH was very non-supportive through ttc. He BD'd when he was supposed to, but he didn't want to hear details or chart stuff. I found so much support here I just blew him off anyway! If your DH is already supportive that is very awesome. If not, don't dispair! When they realize there is a little life in the woman they love, they come around. My dh went from being basically a jerk about it all to being a knight in shining armor. If MY dh can, anyones can! Good luck! This is a great place and if I didn't have all of you I wouldn't be this far. I consider all of you friends. Fingers X'd and waiting anxiously for BFP'S!!!!!
Love and :hugs:
Sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"