Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

aww thats a lovely story sarah :D

ah bless, he's really a slush puppy xxx

i forgot to say just injected myself for the first time my DH couldn't do it to me so i had to do. i injected into my stomach as i was afraid to hit a blue vein in my leg. so that's it officially started fertility treatment. don't know how to feel, kinda upset that we can't have our baby naturally and that we have exhausted the possibilty of a natural pregnancy and that from now on it is very clinical. If it means we get our baby then i suppose it doesn't matter how we get there.
i have to say injecting myself wasn't nowhere as traumatic as i thought. if you are wondering why i injected in my stomach i'm going on my jollydays next week and i've to inject three more times this week so i'd be afraid to get big black bruises on my legs.i'll just wear a one piece instead of a bikini.
my stomach feels kinda crampy after injecting. oh man:(

:hugs: glad it wasnt too traumatising for you! x

sorry about the cramping, i hope it isnt too bad x

Well Gum dear the fact you can wear a bikini makes me jealous already LMAO! Good for you! I know this is a rough patch for you hun. I am really proud of you for your courage with the injections. I am going to run over to your journal and find out what you are up to. Are you doing Ganal-F triggers? I hope this is lucky cycle for you. You are sweet and deserving. And hey, you might end up with 3 babies right off the bat and be done in one swoop!
:hugs:
Hey did the doc tell you what the odds of mulitples was for your fertility! Ohhhh vacation! That should be prime ttc weather if you're in a bikini! Have fun!! Tell us what symptoms you get from the shots!

What a great story Sarah, sounds like your DH is so happy about this, its just the trying part that has got to be hard for them. I know my DH reacts that way too, and gets mad cause he wants me to want him for HIM, and not for a baby. But the thing is I do....they just don't see it that way. It must make you so happy, and make it all the more real that DH is getting so involved already!!

Gumb! I am so proud of you, you did it! Wow, you are a brave women. I am glad it wasn't that bad for you. I know it probably sucks thinking you have to use treatment to get you pregnant, but the good thing is you can get the help you need, and you can get what you want a lot faster. It is still in some ways natural you still need to :sex: to get it, and I consider that natural!!

thanks ladies for all your kind words
i suppose your right we are still :sex:so i suppose until we start IVF which hopefully we won't need, i'll pretend we are "naturally"trying xxx

That's right! Just think, we all pop vitamins every month to assist with our ttc, I take Multi's, extra folic acid, extra calcium, extra vit C. I take EPO to help with CM. Just think of it as that, you are just taking something to help assist with conception, and a healthy baby!

ok so help me out- I know on the OPK paper it says that it is negative if the line is lighter than the test window. Is this always true- I cant get " line is positive" thinking out of my mind. Do we need to dtd?? This is about 5-7 days early if it is positive!

Oh Sarah great story! I know what you mean about dh not being into it until it happens. Have a good time, as when the baby gets here your out of the picture. LMAO no you just play second fiddle to the baby.

Gumb I must say you are my HERO!!!!! I don't anybody else that has done that! I am in agreement with the others what constitutes unnatural? I certainly agree that this doesn't!

Erin the line has to be as dark or darker for this to have been positive. I know it's totally opposite of the hpt a line's a line. :rofl:

right girlies, im off to bed. should have gone hours ago :blush:

Have a good night Samzi!!

Erin, I don't know much about opk's cause I don't use them....and that is why. I heard that you will get a line, but that it means negative until it is as dark as, or darker then they control line...if I used them....I would be running around cause I finally see 2 lines and I would be so excited. Hahaha, but yeah I think it is a litle early, but I would get :sex: anyway, I know I am too early too, but DH and I already started.

Erin- I warned you about the evil OPK LMAO LMAO... Its ok. We all try to make the faint line a positive LMAO... Basically we all have LH floating around all cycle. Right before ovulation there is a surge of hormone that spikes on the OPK. The OPK is looking for a line reaction of 30 units of LH. Anything less and you get a faint or no line. Its negative. Mine never got darker than the control. That is ok. Just look for a line that is clearly the same color as the control. A good way to determine that is to take a pic of your opk. That will filter the light out. If the lines look the same in the pic its a +! If your line still looks lighter its more than likely a neg. My eyes mess with me. I have to photo my POAS's or I swear they all look + LOL... Irish told me how to do the OPK's. She is good at it! Remember, you might not catch the surge. It doesn't mean you didn't O! Good luck and post the pics when you get a +OPK!!!!
:hugs:

RIDICULOUS POST DELETED LMAO LMAO LMAO

Well, you have every right to be upset, she is stealing your thunder!! :rofl: thats what it is. Too bad her due date wasn't just a little different, that would have made it better!

IRRITATING!! I asked her that too. LMAO.. I said "Sorry for stealing your thunder." She said "I don't feel thunderous right now. I am too sick to my stomach."
What is really funny is I secretly made fun of her. I thought "How damn sick can you be rag?" LMAO. Then I came home and puked. LMAO :rofl: :rofl: Oh well... On to journals!!!

And then came home and puked!! :rofl:
Well its not funny you puked, just the situation, hope you are feeling better.

LOL. Yeah I feel fine. I am excited. Bring on the barf! That means all is probably well. I am glad I told Claire that. Hope it made her feel better, cuz it makes me feel better! Ok I am deleting that ridiculous post now... I just had to type it. Now I am embarrased. LMAO LMAO :rofl:

No, don't delete it, it is fine. I like it!!!!
Yes, I know that makes Claire feel better, poor girl has been sooooo sick, she can't keep anything down.

Hey girls!! Just wondering if i could join your team?? AF came on May5th, and i have anywhere from a 32-37 Cycle..Would love to join you ladies!!

i had a lil bit more bleeding after the loo today, just on wiping. sorry for tmi. it wasnt fresh but there was a little clot in it again. it seems to have gone away now, maybe im just gonna have that this time? hope it doesnt turn heavy. i guess at least i know what to expect if it all goes wrong, from last time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->