Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Im on cd 19 and 4dpo. Which I think is pretty close to yours Conswayla. Any symptom spotting for you this month?

I got nothing :rofl: Just the same ol stuff for me really. I feel like crap because of the junk I have been eating, but other then that nothing...how about you?

Good Morning/early afternoon ladies~

Coco- glad to have ya! The more the merrier!

I was bored last night so I messed around with my ff chart just to see what would happen if I took away the EWCM on CD10,11, 16,17 and add a pos opk on cd8.
When I took away all the EWCM, FF could not pinpoint ov to a 24hour timeframe. it said i did ov, but anywhere between CD8-CD16.
Then I put EWCM back on cd10,11 and added a pos opk on CD8 and it said OV for sure on CD9
If I left all the EWCM and put a pos opk on CD12, it still says I possibly ov'd on CD13.

I just eneded up leaving it the way I had it previously with no pos opk and EWCM on CD10,11, 16,17.

Either way i've looked at it I supposedly ovulated on either CD9, or CD13.
If I ovulated on CD9, there is a slim chance I am pg, and AF should be right around the corner, within the next 3 days.
I kinda feel like that is the case honestly with the way i've been feeling. Moody past few days, skin break outs, sore bbs, and tired.
If I ovulated on CD13 i would only start feeling like af was on her way in the next few days.

Dammit I just wish my body would give me some tell tale signs!!!!!!!!

Conswayla-Ive got nothing. I feel like I should be feeling some stuff(some of my AF symptoms usually start up around now). But nothing so far.

Aww premomt you cant give up till AF actually shows. Our bodies can be pretty mean sometimes though. Isnt it horrible?

Good Morning/afternoon you all have been chatty.

I was hoping to hear lots of symptoms but not to many here yet.

Wantebebe you need to relax or your going to worry yourself sick! I understand feeling the way you do but every pg is different and your body treats it different.

Premomt totally understand and wish that our bodies would either tell us we are or we're not!

I guess I'm really lucky that I get super stabby ov pains to tell me when an eggs about to pop. I reckon I'm on 1dpo today and @@s will start to get sore tomorrow.
Well at least I know what 'normal' symptoms are. Can't wait to have some new ones to obsess over!

I hate not knowing what FF is doing. Sometimes it can be a pain because just a little change in something can change your whole plan! I am still not 100% convinced my FF is right....

This is only my second cycle with FF and I don't know that I like it :rofl:

So many different things it could be I think we should all just SHIG and then we can all be like Samzi :happydance:

cd 19 * 2 dpo
There are SO many of us that are 19 or 20 dpo!!! Crazy.
With both of my children, I had NO symptoms until after a BFP! So I dont know why I do this symptom crap- I dont even get symptoms!!!!
I think we are going to BD one more time tonight- just in case! :)
I still need info on how to post my FF on here:)

But I will tell I have deep aches in my breasts today- It was kinda weird- But I am only 2dpo! IDK- we will have to see:) If all it took was BDing, I would have no problem:) We did it like rabbits this month- But now I freak out about not ovulating!!! I need to quit researching!!!!

Oh Erin totally know about the freaking out! I am constantly thinking about it! I got a +opk last month I think, but I haven't used them this month so I have no idea if I o'd or not :rofl: its just something we all do I mean FREAK OUT! :rofl: Glad you could join us!

Erin, when you are in FF go to Sharing on the left hand side, then click Home Page set up and the link is there, just put it in your sig

Oh Samzi why are you so bored? You have us to make your life full and interesting. :rofl: How are you feeling? Any new things going on in your body?

:hugs: theres nothing much to do. i had a lovely shower earlier and now im watching sex and the city repeats! :D

im feeling better now thanks, earlier i was feeling quite rubbish, but much better now. had cramps most the day and it was bugging me, calmed down now though :happydance:

Enjoy this time being bored and being able to just lay around and stuff. Once babes comes that is all gone :rofl: Well life is much more fun though.

wow.

found out a mate is going to be a dad, only found out he was engaged the other week!

:rofl:
The boy moves fast :rofl:

Conswayla I totally agree with you on the just laying around bit. I don't think there's a day that dd doesn't want me to take her here or there! I dropped her at the waterpark this lunch hour and will pick her up after work and then it's off to softball. :rofl: It never ends and if she doesn't have anything going then me or dh does.

Hey ladies, how are we all? I am cd17, apparently 3 dpo, but we will see if that changes tomorrow. Personally I think and hope I am 2dpo. Anyway, just thought I would pop in to see how you all are...am dead tired though so am off to bed soon. I have a hectic day tomorrow, followed by a busy weekend.

Lotsa :hug: and some :dust:

p.s.
This will be me at the weekend :boat:
:rofl:

Thanks Conswayla! You have helped me a couple times!!!:)

So check my FF out, Should I be worried that my temp has not gone higher yet? Or is it normal to take a little longer to go above coverline?

Help an obsessed sister!!LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->