Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well ladies I'm off for a bit. Playing ball tonight YEAH!!! It's not raining so we might get two games in. :happydance:

Your chart looks fine Erin. Looks like yesterday was your possible O day? If your temp goes up and stays for 2 more days it will peg it. Generally your pre O temps are lower then your post O, you will get a big jump, I am a slow climber with my temps too. You may not get a cover line, and that is okay. I have seen may preg charts with no coverline.

ok and all the temps before the dip were with a different thermometer- so I converted them- but it was so inconsistent that I needed to get a new one. So the first temps might have actually been lower than charted- I just kinda guesstimated on where they might convert. Does that makes sense.

ok- SO... here is the deal- I took the two thermometers and found the difference between the two and I fixed the pre O temps. So check it out to see what you think! My hubby helped me and we did it like 20 times to get the right temp:)

Those temps are great - and nice Ov dip too!

So who's due next? I need a testing fest to get me through the 2ww.... !

I know I need some encouragement right now. Whos gonna be showing us a BFP next?

Right - I'm so jealous of everyone's bump pics that I've taken one of my own....
(OK - so this bulge has been with me for as long as I can remember - I call it my pie child)

But... now that I'm in my 2ww and full of PMA - here's my 2 day old bump !

Attachments

• DSC00232.JPG
    DSC00232.JPG
    20.2 KB · Views: 16
Morning ladies

Cadz just love the bump pic fxd for :bfp:

Samzi how are you today? Hope good!

Erin temps looking good!

Conswayla well into the tww how are you faring?

Rae I know what you mean about seeing :bfp: need to see PMA!

Wantabebe how are you doing today?

Me I am cd15 no temp rise this morning but looking back at last months chart it's about the same so will have to wait and see. Hope all you lovely ladies are having a wonderful day!

Erin, your chart looks great! It was just because you used a diff thermometer. Glad to see you are in the 2ww!
Cazd~ I love the pic! You have nothing to worry about, what I great stomach you have!

Sunshine, you should be seeing a temp rise soon, probably tomorrow!

Nothing to report here, I am feeling nothing but the same thing I do every month. Some PMS feelings are kicking in already :hissy:
I may be the furtherest along in the 2ww, but I will probably be the last to test :rofl: That is if I make it to CD 32 AF will be here on CD 29

You really don't like seeing those bfn's, I am with you on this! I did test last month way to early and have decided that only if AF didn't show by the 2nd I would be testing. This is my birthday so maybe God will find it in his heart to give me this gift. :rofl: I better go to church if I want him to answer my prayers :rofl:

That's what good about being on-line you can :hissy: and we all understand as we have all been there. :hugs: hope you get feeling better about the tww and you get loads of symptoms!

BFN's suck definitely. Nothing is worse than that shit. Remember to let it run the whole test time! My first 5 BFP's came up around 3 min and they were barely there. It doesn't matter. A line is a damn line LOL... I have researched lol. 11dpo is a good test time for most women. If you can't wait, that is pretty accurate. Not as dark or fast as the day you miss af, but most girls got +'s that day. Is waiting until af easier though? I wondered. I could never wait because I seemed more disappointed when she came. I like finding out asap so I could lose hope and wallow in shame early. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I guess everybody has to do what is comfortable for them. I also bet taking hpts on cd14 would be a nice dark "HELLO!" vs a "Is that a f-ing line?" I even talked to myself with that first one. And I talked to Conswayla. LOL. She doesn't know it though. I was driving with the test stuck in my eye looking at it. I finally said out loud "Either my eyeballs have fallen out of my head or there is a damn line." LOL.. :rofl:

I would rather see the temp dip and the stupid :witch: then another stark white test stare me in the face.

Yeah the BFN isn't the most pleasant site, but last month I knew early that I was out cause of the spotting. This month I am not checking anything internally so if it comes it comes! The last time back in Dec when I got my BFP I was at my best friends house and I wee'd on the stick and then in about 20 seconds it came up really dark. :rofl: I grabbed it and walked over to my friend on her couch and said well I guess I did it. :rofl: Then went home and pretended that I didn't know and did a test FMU the next morning for dh. LMAO He thought it was the first :rofl:

I agree- Having a BFN is the worst feeling in the world- mostly because you feel like someone kicked you in the gut but then you make up all these possiblities that you could still be PG! I hate it- I am waiting until I am late this cycle! I spent WAY too much money last cycle on HPTs!!
PMA PMA PMA-- ps I am having shooting pains in the breast again today and I am LOTs of cm?! Who knows- I dont want to even think about it- but yeah right!!!

Sounds good Erin!

The problem with a bfn is that you still hang on to hope that you could be preg because af isn't there, and that almost makes it worse and harder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->