Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

:BFN: make me sob...i am awful with them.....
how are u all ladies?
i am off to bed soon...too tired from last nights happenings xx

Effing effing AF!! :hissy: I hate her with all my might right now!:hissy:
Had a massive miagraine today (big af indicator) and dun dun dun... She arrives right before bed. Blasted witch. Ok not witch yet, but heavy spotting which means shell be here tommorow. Perfect for my LONG BUSY ASS DAY!! :hissy: this effing sucks!

maybe this is not her... since this is early and you are just spotting???

Good morning folks. I have just returned from my chillin' holiday so thought I better pop on here to join you again in this ttc game.

ok>>> so today is cd21- and FF changed my OV day because I had a dip today! Ive never had a dip!
If I keep the original OV day, I am 5dpo. Is that too early for implantation dip? If not, what is it?? I completely disagree with FF- I was completely dont OVing at cd18(the new OV day)
Anyone have any ideas?

Aww premomt sorry about AF, she needs to just to stay away for the lot of us. Erinnae it could technically be from implantation I suppose, because Ive read that implantation can happen as early as 4-5dpo.

Today Im 6dpo and nothing, no symptoms at all, not even symptoms of AF yet, which normally start showing at 2dpo. So Idk what to think.

Good morning / afternoon ladies!

TGIF I am so ready for a weekend!

Erin I think they have you o'n on the 18th because you had 2 temps the same and then it went up and from your +opk it can be 12-48 hrs later that you o. I am new to the whole charting thing so that's my guess.:shrug:

How are all the other lovely ladies doing?

Good to see you Brit how was holiday?

Premomt so sorry she is on her way. It seems really early though.

I'm good Rae just waiting for the 2nd of July so I can test! It's my birthday and have decided that would be the ultimate gift!:blush:

How are you today? I hope good I see your in the tww I want to be there and don't cause I drive myself nuts looking for symptoms :rofl:

Aww that would be great, that would be like the best b-day gift ever huh?! Yeah tww, Im not symptom spotting, at all, but of course Im not even geting any symptoms to spot so its been easy.

:rofl:

That was me last month I tried really hard to find some but nada nothing so I knew she was on her was, but your not very far into the tww. I don't even know where I am this month as I didn't do opk's so I am not sure just when I O'd. I am having some brownish discharge yesterday and today so don't know whats going on could be anything at this point it's not abundant just when I wipe sorry TMI.

Do you chart?

Premomt~ :hugs: I am soooo sorry hun. That sucks so much. I wish I could give you a real hug. Its so awful that damn :witch:

Brit~ Welcome back! How was your holiday? You must be right around Ov time now?

Erin, since you had + opk's (and correct me if I am wrong) doesn't that mean the next day after a + is the day you O? I would say CD 18 seems right on. I have no clue cause I have never used opk's though. You need to have 3 high temps (higher then pre-O) inn order to confirm ovulation. But it could be that you are 5 dpo and a dip there could be implantation! You will probably know more tomorrow or the next day, play around with FF a bit, put in some high temps for the next few days and see what you get. That's what I do.

How is everyone else doing?

I have nothing to report, just feeling a little PMS'y still.

Hmm nothing here, except Idk if you say my post in ttc, but my cervix is way higher then it has ever been. I couldnt even reach it at first then I really stretched and the tip of my finger brushed up against it. Idk, my body is confused. are you gonna be testing this month or just waiting to see if AF shows and then testing if a no show.

And I was reading earlier abou tgirls who have 0 symptoms at all when they first get pregnant. So maybe this could be the case for you?

Well I am starting to feel some of the normal twinges and PMS feelings that I usually do. But we will see. I am not testing unless AF isn't here by like 20 dpo. Last month my LP was 16 days, and before that it was 15 days. So we will see....how about you?

Oh Conswayla defo nice temp rise today. Remember AF or PMS has the same symptoms as pg. LOL PMA lady!!!!

OK BROWNISH DISCHARGE MID CYCLE IS A FREAKIN SIGN OF SOMETHING! O, or IMPLANT or PG! Unless you bd'd really hard and shook your cervix around. I believe that can happen, but that has never happened to me and believe me, I have had my cervix shaken before lol... I was never lucky enough to O spot or implant spot. I would be suspicious! You too Conswayla! You had the phantom spotting around O too!!!

:hugs:

Erin- Hey I checked out your chart. I know what you are saying about feeling you O'd earlier. I did too and changed my chart. Now, you got two days of +OPKs, so you hadn't o'd yet at the second +opk. It was sometime after that. So the next day, cd18 would make sense. Don't worry about the dip. It isn't a big deal. Every woman dips and rises throughout and most pg charts do not show an implant dip. They just wander around and get higher the more dpo... I think for your specific situation, you either o'd the end of CD17 or early CD18. Either way is great because you got bd. Implant dip usually happens around cd5-10. I have seen them all over. I don't think you O'd prior to your last +OPk. You wouldn't have an LH surge if the deed was already done! I think your chart looks great and your chances are great. Your family is gorgeous and one more member will definitely help :rofl: This is all my personal opinion. I think I spent 10 hours a day searching pg charts, no ov charts and charts like mine lol lol lol... Oh by the way. I never found a chart like mine! I am unique! And so are you lol..
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->