Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

ok ladies i have EWCM...no pos opk...temp has gone down?!?!

Hello ladies,

I have been away from bnb for the weekend so thought I'd better pop in and see how everyone's doing. I see there's a bit of chat about the marriage thing...me and my oh aren't married either. I don't think it will bother the family that much though...hope not anyway!

Maybe Baby - not sure about the temps issue but sounds like you should get :sex:

By the way...what day do you all start playing with the opk's? I am starting them this month but don't know when I should start. :dohh:

Maybe baby- EWCM is an indicator of ov, and can start a few days prior to ov day. But be sure you aren't mixing that up with leftover OH "stuff" its hard to tell the difference sometimes. Your temp drop could also indicate upcomming ov, but could also just be due to disturbed sleep or other environmental factors.
The OPKs are the only real way to tell you are ovulating "right now" and they even give a 2 day window.
Best bet is to BD every other day from now (since you are getting EWCM) until a few days after your strongest opk, or until you have a sustained 3 day temp rise above your coverline. This will cover all your bases.

CD8 for me today and not much to report. Just wondering why I had such a low temp on cd6... The only thing I can think of is my alarm woke me up from a really deep sleep that morning. The rest of the mornings I have woken up on my own before the alarm went off. I have ovulated as early as CD10 before, but recently have been ovulating around CD14 so I will be keeping track of my cm and cp until CD12 then using opks from CD12-CD14 to know for sure when I ov.
Where is everyone else in their cycle today?

Hey all.
Does anyone think it is possible to O on CD 9?
I had a BIG temp drop this am, my cm is creamy still. But I would be delighted to O today....even though it's probably way too early. DH and I :sex: last night, and we may get one more in tonight, and then that's it for a while!
Oh, I wish I could freeze those :spermy:!! Oh well, I feel okay about it.

I've still gotta wait just over a week until I'm in for some serious :sex: action. I'm really looking forward to it all though 'cos I'm happy even just actively TTC. Sad I know, but I've waited such a long time to get to this point.:happydance:

Conswayla - I can't see why it wouldn't be possible to O on day 9. Afterall they say (google) that with cycles between 28-32 O day can occur between 11-21. So perhaps you're a little early, even if it's not exactly O day, it could mean that you're still fertile.

Conswala- its not unheard of, but I wouldn't say you have if you usually ov regularly on a certain cd. Itd be a welcomed surprise I'm sure!
I'm sorta with you brit- this weekend will be busy! I tried the every day thing last month, so I think we'll do the every other day thing this month. Maybe that will work.

Good Morning ladies, just wanted to say thank you to you ladies that wished me a Happy Mothers Day! It was a wonderful day. My DD and DH took me to dinner on Saturday night and got me flowers on Sunday. Me and DH also went to the horse races on Sun. That was really fun and I didn't totally loose all my $ :rofl:

I am on cd6 and with my DH working out of town all week and not getting home until midnight on Friday my bd'n time is very slim. I will just have to make the best of the situations and if it doesn't happen this month then look towards the future.

Conswayla PMA to you and yours for a fruitful month. It could happen.

maybe baby excm sounds like a good sign

Premomt I know what you mean about a busy time. :rofl: and trying to schedule :sex: everyday is hard. :rofl:

I'm also gonna do the bd every other day. When I initially came off my bcp back in March my sex drive went into overdrive and it got to a point where my DH told me to pratically back off LOL so I don't think it would be wise of me to go all :sex: :sex: :sex:. As long as it's enough to catch that egg then I'll be happy.

I am on cd 8, and I think I may need some guidance...:blush:

Since this is only my 2nd cycle ater bcp, and i am guessing at a 30 day cycle (last month was 32) FF is reckoning that I should ov next Tues or Weds (cd 16 or 17). My oh is working away at the moment but I am hoping to get down to see him either at the weekend (depending if I have work or not) or I will be there from Mon to Weds on a special undercover :sex: mission :happydance: .

I am all geared up with my opks and preseed this month, but I wonder...is that FF forecast right. Last month I guessed my ov purely by EWCM and I seemed to have a 20 (ish) day luteal phase...does any of this sound right? I will be gutted if I miss it due to getting the dates wrong!

Sorry girls...bit confused as I am relatively new to this. Any advise much appreciated! Really want to get it right! :bodyb:

Hey Buds I don't temp and I only put my lmp dates in on ff so that's what I go off of. Maybe some of the other more experienced ladies with the whole temp and FF opk's can help.

Good luck and lots of :dust:to all!

:dust: to everyone!!

I know, it's probably wishful thinking because I probably won't be able to have a chance to get preggo this month, so I badly wanted to O early, and then I saw my temp way down today. Who knows really.....oh well, maybe DH has super :spermy: and they will live in there for 4-5 days!! Its not unheard of, but unlikely.

Hey Buds I don't temp and I only put my lmp dates in on ff so that's what I go off of. Maybe some of the other more experienced ladies with the whole temp and FF opk's can help.

Good luck and lots of :dust:to all!

Thanks Sunshine, don't think my ff prediction is based on temps as i only started this month (and they are slightly eratic so far). I think this month ff is only based on the info I put in (expected cycle etc.) Oh I can't believe having a baby can be such a complicated process...Good luck to everyone!!!

Yes, what a complicated process this is! And it consumes most of our lives too. What a drag, but in the end....it's all worth it. I was able to let go of a bit of these bad feelings I have had ttc when DS (who is 7) crawled into my bed Sunday (Mothers Day) with this beautiful card he made me, and a little picture of him in a frame for a gift for me. And hugged me and said Happy Mothers day mommy, I love you. And it melts your heart and makes you realize that no matter how hard this is, we will all end up with something so great. Anyway, that was my little uplifting moment.....cause I am known to get quite down about this all the time.....who me???? :rofl:

Hello Ladies!!!!!

I would love to join your team if I could. I am currently cd9 on a 32 day cycle. I am so looking forward to having a Feb baby. I've always wanted a bump at Christmas and during the winter. There are so many great pregers sweaters out there! Any way DH and I are trying to add a little blue to our family. We have two lovely daughters and are very excited to be adding to the family. So needless to say I'm temping and charting like a mad woman to find that o day and make sure the little boy swimmers get to that egg first. I'd be happy with either girl or boy but Hubby wants some one to go to the back tees with him. I think Secretly every man wants a son.

It will be nice to have some company in the tww which is the worst time for me.

So can I join the Team?

Hey Chick!! Sure you can join the team, great to have you!
I am on CD 9 as well, on a 28 day (or so) cycle.

Good luck getting your :bfp:

I was largely pregnant in the summer with my first, and I would LOVE to be pregnant in the winter, as the heat was too much to take.

Welcome Chick+2 :wave:. My DH's just informed me that we gonna have to have one of his workmates stay with us for a week (we're over in the states at the moment), as of this Thursday. I wouldn't mind so much but this is our first month of trying so was really excited and now it's not gonna be as exciting with a bloke from his work in the next room if you know what I mean :winkwink:

Conswayla - that is just lovely...moments like that must make life feel right and special! Keep your spirits up...all will be good...for all of us!!!

:dust: to everyone of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->