Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

hi chick +2
brit across sea. sorry to hear you have a roomy with you. best of luck this month
conswayla that is soo cute about your son. xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies. Glad to be a part of the team.

Go Lovebumps Go :yipee:

Hey Chick!! Sure you can join the team, great to have you!
I am on CD 9 as well, on a 28 day (or so) cycle.

Good luck getting your :bfp:

I was largely pregnant in the summer with my first, and I would LOVE to be pregnant in the winter, as the heat was too much to take.

That's a good point, we'll have our lovebumps to keep us all warm throughout winter! :happydance:

Welcome Chick can't wait til we all get our BFP!

Brit you can always make a game of of ttc(see if you get caught) it may make ttc even more fun :rofl:

evening ladies...got back to our :sex: tonight after week from hell with MIL...hoping i will ov tomorrow...have had stabbin pains on right side...ov pains?

Maybe baby - that does sound like O pain. I had them last month and although we weren't ttc then I got so excited about just being aware (it doesn't take me much:dohh:).

Welcome Chick can't wait til we all get our BFP!

Brit you can always make a game of of ttc(see if you get caught) it may make ttc even more fun :rofl:

We could have a house full of guests but it won't stop us :rofl:... We'll just have to be a little bit more discreet and ahem... quieter :blush:.

BritAcrossSea~ You will just have to make it interesting. It could be more exciting because it will be a challenge to not get caught, sometimes thats better!!

MaybeBaby~ Sounds like you are ovulating....do you temp so you know for sure?
I would :sex: tonight for sure, go catch that eggy!! :wohoo:

we have :sex: tonight..but oh has uni finals tomo morn..then bck to :sex:

BritAcrossSea - Just think of it as practice for when you have kids. I'm still having to tell my hubby to close the door when we are dtd. I'm just waiting for the day the walk in happens. :shock:

:rofl: My DH already has a daughter from his previous marriage so when she stays over it can be a bit of a nightmare in that department. The problem with a modern house is... thin walls :rofl:!

BritAcrossSea - Just think of it as practice for when you have kids. I'm still having to tell my hubby to close the door when we are dtd. I'm just waiting for the day the walk in happens. :shock:

Cringes at the thought.....

I think we can all probably remember when we ourselves walked in on our parents.... Aarrgggghh! The horror!!!!:rofl:

:rofl:

I have a DD from a previous relationship and the first time we got pg she said to me so I guess you and DH are having :sex: Thought I would die. Tried not to make a big deal about it though she just turned 10 so she is going to have more questions very soon. She also asked if she could get married and never dtd. I said YES!!!:rofl: She'll change her mind, but if I can keep her young for just a little longer :happydance:

Well this is all alien to me.... except we've got 2 cats and a collie.
Since we started TTC we're a little more clinical about :sex: so we just get on with it - if the cats are on the bed or not. But it can be quite startling if we wake the dog up 'cos she leaps up on the bed. Its hard to keep in the moment when she's pawing at us !

caz.....check my journal...think i have ov'd from pics, temps and cm...whoopieeeeeeee

I had a look Maybe Baby and it looks good now go catch that eggie!

DS has walked in on us many times.....but we are usually aware that he is coming and can get under the covers fast enough, I don't think he has had a clue of what is going on.....cause he will ask for a snack or something :rofl:

My temp spiked up this morning again.....we will see what it does tomorrow. DH came out of surgery today, he isn't supposed to move much, so I am hoping O will come early....if it doesn't, then on to next month. Right now I just have to take care of him!

Temp thing is good right!

You better take good care of dh as he needs to heal quickly so next month will be full of :sex:

Ok ladies so I broke down and went out and bought me a bbt.:dohh:

I am offically obsessed! I haven't yet got to poas part of the addition though. I am hoping that it stays away as the $ is not that abundant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->