Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Yeah sign alright, but don't know what sign :hissy: wish I had a magic ball that would say yes your pg or no your not pg and then I could not stress the next two weeks :rofl: Like that will ever happen!

Can I borrow that magic ball when you are done with it? I am sure with technology now a days, there should be SOMETHING that you can use to find out at the time of conception.

Just finished :sex:........:spermy: traveling.....I can feel it....yes there it is, the red lights are blinking, the sirens are going off.....it worked!

Oh you guys are so freakin funny. My sister swears that the fertilized egg sends signals to the uterus that is its coming! LOL. That actually makes sense to me. If the body truly had no clue what was going on until implant, then why do some women swear they know about pg? It is weird. Yes, medically, it is not backed up. But since when did we trust "medically" LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Hello again lovely ladies, how are you all doing?

Hello Rae how are you this afternoon? I hope your good. I am still at work. I am so looking forward to a nice weekend!

Sarah you crack me up! You better be finding your faith in the medical doctors within the next 9months LMAO LMAO

Ok, couldnt reach my cervix earlier when I was checking cp. It was waaay higher then its supposed to be. But Im not thinking it gonna be my month. Oh well on to next month. Still at work? Oh wait yes I just realized you were in the US too, that sucks, work is icky.

I love my job! I the hours are awesome and no weekends! :happydance: I will get off work at 5:15pm which now is an hour away! :happydance: Then my dh will grill the chicken and I will make a salad and maybe some tater tots or french fries gotta get my carbs you know :rofl: then just kick back and relax! WOOHOO!

Do you have big plans for the weekend? What's up with the missing cervix?

Well thats always good when you have a job you actually like. Yes carbs are amazing they are my fav, sounds like you will be having some fun. No big plans, OH and I will probably hang out with my family watch movies, stuff like that. Idk I couldnt find it till I really tried. Was waay up, it was hiding for some reason.

Oh Conswayla if I had a magic ball then I would defo share it with you!

I sure hope this is our month I don't know what I will be like next month as I am a holy terror as it is now. :rofl:

I like just hanging out with my family, that's if I know they are going back home afterwards. :rofl:

Hiding cervix!! Usually after O it drops down and becomes very low.......hmmmmm? God thing maybe. You have a good chance this month Rae! I think we all do really. Let's hope we see some bfp soon.

Oh Sunshine, I am so jealous you love your job! I hate hate hate my job, but the good thing is, I spend a lot of time on here which helps. Friday!! I don't think I will be on much this weekend, going to be super busy, but I don't think anyone is testing this weekend anyway.....so I won't miss any bfp's!

I cant send mine away, I live with them till next month. Lucky you.

Hopefully we all get our BFPs, wouldnt that be great? And so close to fathers day. Hmm on fathers day I will be 9dpo, could I test then?

What day is everyone testing- we should all do it together...Does anyone just "feel" like they are?? I dont know...I really deep down knew I wasnt last month. But I dont know, I really feel like I am. DONT QUOTE ME... but it feels different.

I "wish" I was, but Ive got zero symptoms at all besides cervix being practically awol. But last year when I got my 1st BFP I just knew I was pregnant b4 I tested. I would love to test Fathers day, but Ill only be 9dpo. So Im just gonna wait until AF is late(If late)

9 dpo may work, but you do risk getting a false positive.
Oh Erin, if you "feel" something then it could be. When I was pregnant with DS (We weren't trying so I had no clue) but I felt like something was weird with me, and looking back if I would have suspected pregnancy, I would have known. So we do have that intuition and it is usually right! Although about 2 months ago I was convinced I was prego, I felt it so much.....but I wasn't, but that's me, I am :wacko:

LOL Rae! I got mine 9dpo! Be prepared with a magnifying glass! I can't decribe it, but it is so so so so faint, that you have to wait 3 full minutes and stare at every angle. I am dead serious, it will pick up color but a SHADOW lmao lmao...Basically it looks like an evap line but not greyish. Pink or blue! It is very suspicious. How I knew is I waited the three minutes and read it before 10 min. The line was there. I didn't announce it until I got "pregnant" on a digital. That feels more accurate lol. I never got a dark line on a FRER. I am bummed. I want to wee on one now and look. I took my last FRER 12dpo and it was half the control. Totally there but fainter than the control. I see all these girls with big dark BFP lines. I think I just tested really really early on.
:dust:

Erin! I am quoting you! The power of "feeling" pg is amazing! :dust: :test: :test: :test:

Yeah dont really wanna see a BFN. That'd be disappointing. Erin-just test, please the suspense is getting to me.

hey ladies hope your all good!

those waiting to Ov - GO spermies Go!!

TWW - Bring me some of those :bfp:'s :happydance:

hey ladies
just caught up
been so hectic this week...wow there are sooo many of us in the 2WW....come on let this be out month!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->