Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

argh :hissy:

OH thinks i have an iron deficiency cos im tired all the time. but i would be, my body is working extra hard! gah, damn men!

yeah i'd tell him when you are ovulating, that way you won't be putting so much pressure on yourself, and you will be dtd when you really need to.

Premomt so sorry it has taken a while. I would tell him just right before not any sooner so he has time to over think the whole dtd thing. I know all women have a way of getting what they want maybe keep that up and if he says no then let him in on the strategy.

Samzi the tiredness will pass and your oh needs to understand that that is all a part of 1st trimester. It will soon go away and you wont be so tired.:hugs:

We spend how many cycles wearing DH out trying to get pg and then we spend the next 3months exhausted from our efforts :rofl: Can't wait to feel like that again!!!

Ladies I think I'm loosing my mind! My bb's are starting to get sore and my nips are so sensitive! Don't know if I'm imagining this all but I know I didn't have sore bb's last cycle. They don't feel full or heavy though. :hissy: I just want to know now!

Firstly some gross TMI from my corner... I had leaky nips after they took my ovary out - my body must've gone into shock or something 'cos I had the same - clear liquid with white liquid in it. Strange what our bodies do - but it must be a hormonal thing and best to get it checked out.

Samzi - are you taking any pro-natal vits? or do you already have a super healthy diet.
Mines mostly grill and veg at the moment - I can't get enough of it!

And Premont... when we started TTC my OH was more than aware of Ov time - and it became a bit of a chore. He found it annoying and the lust was well and truly gone.
But now he knows well in advance when he's expected to perform and he just does it.
In fact... I think this month he was so sick of all the :sex: that he made an extra-special effort so he wouldn't have to do it ever again!
I've promised him... if he gets me pregnant then we don't have to do it for at least another 15 months ! :rofl:

Ladies I think I'm loosing my mind! My bb's are starting to get sore and my nips are so sensitive! Don't know if I'm imagining this all but I know I didn't have sore bb's last cycle. They don't feel full or heavy though. :hissy: I just want to know now!

I get sore @@s about 3-4 days past OV and they stay bad 'till just before AF comes... It hurts if I turn over too quickly at night!

But... if its an unusual symptom for you then HOORAY !!! :wohoo:
Anything else strange happening to you?

(tmi) sorry I had quite a bit of cm at lunch today and it hasn't left yet. It was whitish sticky so non-fertile but very much there. :rofl: What do you think about the sensitive nipples? Does that count for anything?

DEFO! Sensitive, itchy, puffy, or veiny - they're all great PG signs.
And lots of CM is a good one too.
I thought that yellow CM (or v-snot as we so lovingly call it) was a good sign too but I'm not so sure now!

Caz, V-snot rocks! No worries! What kind of cm do you have now? I am going to your journal NOW!! :rofl:

Sunshine-Sticky cm is mine since pg. I ov'd and it dried up instantly to sticky. Been that way since. Well I had a blob of snot that worried me, but back to sticky! :dust:

Ok girlies from your fingers to god's ears! fxd!! I am not going to get excited as I did that the first month after our mmc the we tried and nothing. I don't want that disappointment again.

Dearest Sunshine! I hear what you are saying. I will get excited for you because this is a wondrous and miraculous time! How is DD taking it all? Have you all talked? My DS was fine for a minute then went ridiculous lol... He is a boy though. I think he and DH took it about the same lol.. I video taped them looking at the pg test. They both said "Is this realllll?" Like I could fake a test that says "Pregnant." :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

well keep us posted then... your temps are rhubarb so we'll have to wait for more symptoms to show up!

OH MY GOSHHHHH! I just turned "Chat Happy" from "Active"!!!!!!!! My 1000th post!!! Yeahhh! I told you Caz! I am 1/20th from TEAM BNB and OLD MUM!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Conswayla..Have you decided when your going to test?? You must be coming up very close being that AF should be arriving in the next few days!!! FX she doesn't show up though for you!!!

Thanks Sarah I was already pg once this year and dd was very excited to be a big sister so she is talking constantly about when we do it again.LOL

Yes Caz I know my temp are wompy LOL can't wait til this tww is over!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->