Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Ahh hello ladies how are you all doing? OMG got completely sunburned yesterday, its horrible. And I cant believe Im doing this again(symptom spotting) but symptoms at 10dpo(yesterday) achey bbs, leaking bb, veiny, lots of cm sticky and white hmm AF due 5 days and my cm hasnt dried up yet like usual. Moody- cried on the phone with OH cuz he seemed mad(he wasnt) then when he asked why I was crying and I didnt know. Either pms or something else. We shall see.

ok so i am addicted...shudda got some cheapies...:bfn: 9 and 10 dpo...gunna get myself a first response for tomo...:cry: you ladies ok?!
conswayla wen will u test?
Rae dont worry i am symptom spotting too

Rae - I'll symptom spot for you - 'cos it really does sound like you've done it!!!!

im still in the i dunno stage and scared to say...but I still just feel. What is funny is that I usually have the leaky nipples and this cycle I dont, So I think that mine is a sign because I dont have it...crazy huh?? I just feel pg- Lord, PLEASE help my little bean grow and stay with us!!

This is the most exciting time of the month_ I am SOOO glad that we are all doing this at the same time! I am not testing until I miss AF- SO I wont be testing until Monday!:) What about everyone else??

This is exciting! Rae seems to have a bfp and so does Erin! This is so cool! Keep us up on symptoms constantly! Don't leave us hanging!
:hugs:

omg are u ready
i am insane TTC insane...should be locked up..i just drove an hour to try and get a FRER test!! yes i did in 25c heat...then couldnt get one so bought a CB digi which i knew wouldnt work too early...THEN remembered my cycles are 30 days...so i have 5 days til AF due so its too early for any kind of test
i am going to go and laugh at myself for 4 days until i can test saturday

I had a temp dip this morning and have decided that I turned the central air unit on and left it on so this may be the cause, but truly I am hopin it's a implantation dip. :rofl: I know wishful thinking. bb's are tender but nips are so sensitive atm and cm started off sticky this am but is now creamy :shrug:

Anybody seen that crystal ball floating around that tells us yes or no? I might just have to get out my magic 8 ball :rofl:

How is everybody today? The weather here today is unpredictable. The rain was sideways this am and could become severe later this afternoon so I don't think I will let dd go to the water park. She will be upset but I will let her play on the computer and she will be happy.

Erin Rae anymore symptoms? When are you going to test?

Conswayla I know your not going to test any signs yet?

Premomt hope the witch vacates soon!

cadz I had another wompy temp this am.

Samzi hope your doing well!

Wantabebe how are you feeling? MS no yes?

So you ladies think I should tell dh when I am "most fertile" and that he should behave apropriatly while I am?
He already knows that I temp daily, and that I use opks (though he doesn't know what they are for I don't think..)
I've tried to be sneaky with the preseed, and he still insists on using spit. :dohh:
I just feel like he will think I am taking all the fun and romance out of it. But shoot,I already feel that way, why shouldn't he? Haha!

Oh Maybe you :rofl: me up!!!!!

Premomt don't let dh use spit it can damage his soldiers. :rofl: Preseed should help :rofl:
Men are so set in their ways.

Nothing to report from me, just the usually PMS symptoms kicking in. BB's started to hurt last night...normal. I am sure it didn't happen this month. I won't test unless AF is like 4 days late or so. My chart is a mess this cycle.

Premomt~ Yes, let your DH know around the time. Just give him a few dates that you are most likely fertile and go from there. But tell him that the spit will kill the sperm and that it wont help in your ttc.

Rae~ Sounds good hun, when are you testing?

Erin~ Your chart looks great, I think you are so in this month! :test:

Sunshine~ You have a great shot too, sounds like everything is moving along well.

Maybebaby~ Sorry about the bfn, test again in a few days.

Can't wait to see some bfp's! Did I miss anyone?

I am over the moon for my friend, cant stop smiling

Samzi what has you over the moon?

Hey Conswayla how are you today? I hope your right I would give anything to POAS on my b-day and see the :bfp:

I would love to join team lovebumps! I am currently 13DPO and on CD 35. I've been having :witch: cramps on and off today but she hasn't showed her face! Plus feel nausea on and off too! Going to test with FMU if :witch: doesn't show!!!

I would love to join team lovebumps! I am currently 13DPO and on CD 35. I've been having :witch: cramps on and off today but she hasn't showed her face! Plus feel nausea on and off too! Going to test with FMU if :witch: doesn't show!!!

Welcome Rustyswife!! Those are some great signs! How long is your LP? Can't wait to find out what the results are!!

Im not testing till after AF is due, so prob not till Monday like Erin. Ive never had stuff come out of my bbs so its super wierd. Im glad to see you all doing well. Maybe- ur hilarious, sunshine i hope that it was implantation. how is everyone else doing? Rustyswife welcome!!!

Rae I breast feed my dd for 13mnths because it was cheaper than buying formula. I still have stuff that comes out of my breast, not like milk or anything but sometimes it's clear and other times it has some brown to it. My Dr told me not to worry unless it has blood in it. That's what they are concerned with. Hope this helps. I won't be testing until Thursday unless :witch: gets me first so I have a week and a few days :rofl:

Welcome Rustyswife

Sunshine! How are you hun! I a getting really excited, its looking good! Testing is coming up! I can't wait to see the bfp's! Hope yours is one doll!
:hugs:

Rustyswife! HellloooO! You must be getting excited as well! Can't wait for you to test with FMU, but I think all signs point to good things! The AF cramps with no AF is the BEST! I am with Conswayla! Tell us all about your cylces and how long you have been ttc and all the good stuff! Fingers X'd and :dust:
:hug:

Hey I wantabebe I am just peachy! I have about 2 hrs tonight that it's just me by myself, I think I will watch a movie without any interuptions and maybe take a nice soak in the tub. I don't know maybe just chill out on the couch :rofl:

Feeling pretty tired today don't know what that's all about got good sleep last night! I don't know if it's just in my head, but my @@'s feel bigger today to? I think I am driving myself over the edge!!!! I refuse to even think about it!!!! The last time I got my hopes up I turned out not to be pg and it killed me inside. I have to put on such a brave face to my family about the whole ttc or I will made to stop. :hissy: I just want my BABY!

Sorry rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->