Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Rant all you want! The 2ww sucks so much, because everything little thing is a symptom! GRRRRR, I hate it too. I just want that baby to be here, I don't even care how it gets here anymore, just give it!! :rofl:

Erin-souds sooo good for you, as soon as something is different b4 AF its a good thing.
Maybe-Im sorry about the BFN def try and test in a few days and see what happens.
Conswayla-Any symptoms for you?
Caz-How are you doing?

I really hope this is our lucky month Im sure that most of us feel that ttc is waaay too drawn out.

csun - my friend has found out she is having identical twins :happydance:

Ok so CD21 LMAO I don't even know were I am in my cycle!

Ok so had a major temp rise today! I am going with my temp yesterday as being the implantation dip. :rofl: PMA ladies!

Samzi identical twins awesome I would love to have twins, but I would defo be scared as hell!

Conswayla I'm so with you on the 2ww :hissy:

I was reading on a diff thread about fertility spells what's you'alls opinion on those? I am willing to try anything at this point. :rofl: Well almost anything.

The website listed was a UK one and it had prices in Pounds not us $'s. It seemed really reasonable. :rofl: That is after I have spent lots of money on opk's and hpt's :rofl:

That's all I have ladies still tender and sensitive nips but nothing else. I usually get a headache well a migraine by this time and know :witch: is on her way but so far I got nothing.

How is everybody today?

Well usually b4 AF my bbs are really really achey, right now they really arent I mean Ive been poking at them and squeezing on them so they are a bit sore, my cm hasnt dried up yet, cp is high still. So idk. Fertility spells? Are they really supposed to work?

HaleyJJ posted the thread and she got her :bfp: within a few days so I don't know what to think :shrug:

Hmm Idk. I mean at this point I just may try anything. I may have to check that out for next month.

Nothing new for me to report. Just some PMS signs like usual. Nothing out of the ordinary.

So no :bfp:s for LoveBumps?

We stayed over at a Travelodge last night and started work at 5 this morning. Just got home and I'm knackered.

And most disappointed that there weren't any new announcements on here.

Next time I come online I want to see a :bfp: - you hear me !!!! :rofl:

You should talk when are you testing? Cadz? :rofl: I want to see a :bfp: from you within the next couple of days!:rofl:

Hey Conswayla how are you today? I hope good will have to go stalk your chart and journal. :rofl:

Well I really dont feel it this month, I did, and some of my symptoms felt like it, but after checking I feel like I dont have enough cm, of course there still is some, but its like(sorry) clumpy, I mean some of it is white and lotiony, then the rest is like sticky clumpy stuff. There just isnt a whole lot of it. Im just getting dissapointed, cuz I really thought this was gonna be my month with the leaky nipples and fatigue but complete lack of AF symtpoms. Hopefully you ladies are doing better then me. Fx'd for all of the rest of you!

Rae~ I wouldn't worry too much about the cm. CM usually in pregnancy will increase, but it happens at a different time for everyone. A friend on here had dry CM through the whole 2ww, she said it was dryer then ever, and she ended up pregnant. So don't worry about it. I know this is hard, it really feels terrible a lot. :hugs:

Thanks hunny ttc, is just really hard especially with the mc last month. How are you today? When are you testing?

That's about how I'm doing. Af's on her way out, and I am trying to gear myself up for another round of ttc, but its so hard!
Af should be due about 2 weeks prior to our one year anniversary this time around which would be cool for two reasons. 1- if she does show, at least I won't be on the rag while we are celebrating. And 2- if she doesn't show- what a great anniversary present!!
So I have decided to tell him right when I should start in my fertile time. And only if he gives me a hard time about DTD. I think the less he knows the better.
Glad to see such a chatty group today!!

Rae~ I am not testing unless AF is about 3 days late or so. I refuse to see another bfn. I am doing okay, just have my regular PMS symptoms, so I am sure I am out. Everything is going as it usually does. I am getting emotionally drained of this too....it is so hard.

Premomt~Good plan for next month, its good you are going to let DH know your fertile time, it will help with the whole thing!

Conswayla chin up we are here for you and you too Rae I know it's very hard to be all PMA and then all of the sudden your pma is gone. :hugs:

Premomt sounds like a good plan. Hope you have a fruitful month!

Ok ladies we need to chat and by this I mean lets get some pages on here! I am getting bored and need some new topics :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->