Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Nobody has come out to play so I am going to leave for the evening. I have softball practice tonight so I can't obsess. Have a good night ladies

Hey ladies!!!
Ok so...major temp drop today and crampage- But I am only 8dpo- SOOOO I am pretty sure that I am experience implantation!!! WoooHOOOOO!!!
Let me know what you think- Check out my chart!

p.s. I rarely get cramps- but when I do it is after I actually start AF! So this is awesome!

Oh Erin!! Looks good to me! I think you are dead on with that! AF cramping with no AF is a GREAT sign, and the temp drop! When are you going to test!!

Hey girls!

I am posting this just about everywhere today but can't help myself as I'm so excited! I don't know if you remember me saying that I have very irregular cycles since bcp (never knew where I was at or even that I was ovulating). I was going to start temping after my next af but though sod it and started 3 days ago just to get used to it. Well...1st two mornings I get a reading of 35.8....wake up this morning expecting the same and get 36.3!!! I sooo hope it's not a one off and this means I've ovulated!!! It means I can officially join the 2wwers!! xxxxxxxx

Also girls....would anyone object to me putting a 'Team LoveBumps' banner on my signature??? I want to feel like I belong lol. xxxxxxxxxxx

I had a nice temp rise today 2nd day in a row! :happydance: I have quite a lot of creamy cm and my @@'s feel bigger and nips are still sensitive. So I am going to do a test fmu tomorrow it will only be 10dpo but I am going out of town and want to know if I can relax a little :rofl: Ya like that will happen.

Coco please put the name in your signature glad to have you here!

Erin looking good we are almost the same dpo fxd for us both!

Conswayla how are you today? Good I hope!

how are all the other lovely ladies on here?

Good morning ladies!! Sunshine it sounds so great for you,fx'd for ur BFP tomorrow.
Coco-I really do hope that that was OV for you, it sounds good hun.
Erin- thats sounds really good, hopefully we see ur temp go back up.
Samzi- how are you doing? How are you feeling?

As for me, cm not very abundant(thick and sticky), cp is still very high, bbs achey, nips tingly and very itchy it was driving me crazy cuz I cant itch them. Only 3 days till AF due and dont really feel it coming, but my sister and my mom are both late this month they havent started yet(sis is lik 5 days late and mom is like 4) This could throw off my cycle, but do you think it should effect when I test?

im doing ok, just soo hungry at the moment. roll on home time! been so tired today as well, but not too bad the last few hours. though 12-3 i was yawning my head off and feeling dizzy. fine now tho :) just need some food in me :lol:

Oh boy ladies I feel like crap today. Massive miagraine. I felt yucky yesterday and went for a chiropractic adjustment and have been feeling it ever since. He told me I would feel sore, and I expected this, but it sucks.
And I feel like my period will never end! I feel like it is just lingering this time and I want it gone now!!! :hissy:

Aww Im sorry hunny, soon it will be all over. It really does suck though.

im doing ok, just soo hungry at the moment. roll on home time! been so tired today as well, but not too bad the last few hours. though 12-3 i was yawning my head off and feeling dizzy. fine now tho :) just need some food in me :lol:

Yeah apparently ur bean is hungry, lol. At least ur doing good. Not too terrible.

:rofl: i am such a pig lately. last night for tea i shared 2 pizzas with mum, had chocolate spread on toast, and finished it off with a lemon slice :blush: and i STILL wasnt full haha

Haha lol, when I was pregnant last year, all I wanted was Taco Bell, I ate like8 bean burrittos in a day once, For some reason it is all just so much more tempting then when not pregnant.

last time, i remember going to nandos and eating loads :rofl:

mmm nandos

Oh cravings when pg mine would have to be Bananna Peppers and loads of them on everything! Chips with cheese, sandwiches burgers you name it they go on it. :rofl:

It does subside later thank goodness!

I am going to purchase my cheapy test at noon so I will have first thing in the am. OMG I can't believe that I am gonna test so early. If I wasn't going out of town with the girls then I wouldn't even bother.

Premomt hope you get feeling better migraines suck I usually get them with each cycle, but none so far this one so :shrug:

Well I'm joining you...... I found a stick in the bathroom!!!

Tomorrow is 10DPO and way too early but I just can't help myself. I've got super-sore @@s, I've had odd cramps, I'm v tired and I had gloopy yellow CM after OV. And... I had a massive temp drop at 5dpo - and my temps went up again today.
So... its sounding nice and promising so sod it.

Yay for us both testing tomorrow :wohoo:
Ha - wonder who'll bring us a shiny new :bfp: tomorrow - someone's gotta get it !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->