Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I haven't got a clue how many MIL my test is and so it's up in the air. I don't know what will happen but I so want to know and this is the only way to know.

Good Luck Cadz!!! It's you and me babe! FXD and lots of :dust:!

I didn't test this morning 'cos my temps were pretending to be low :hissy:

If I wake up at the proper time tomorrow and they're still high then I might test the day after - 12dpo....
(Don't want to waste my stick !)

Sunshine - how did you get on?

Bring us some good news !!!!!!

Oh cazd you tease!!! Was so looking forward to some good news!

Conswayla- sorry hun :hugs: you seemed prepared for it this time though, so hopefully it wasn't a hard blow seeing her. Shoot- who am I kidding, its always tough. Sorry hun.

Csunshine- aany news this am? Fx for you!!

Ok ladies I tested and got a :bfn: but I am only 10dpo and I used a Dollar Tree cheapie so I am still holding out hope.

So sorry :witch: got you Conswayla.

Cadz WTH you said you were testing with me! Don't know what we're gonna do with you!

Premomt you should be gearing up to start Bd'n soon.

Ok just have to share as at work and it's just eating me up. My stepmother just called and said they had to put George their dog down this morning. :cry: He was the coolest dog alive and the only black lab to ever be allowed in my house as I have very light carpet and no matter how many times you swiffer or vacuum that black hair just doesn't disappear. I think I was still finding George hairs here and there for about 6 months after they left. :rofl: Every grandchild learned how to use the doggy door from him and he would just hang out with them and protect them. I guess what I am trying to say is he was the BEST!!! Thanks for letting me share. I hate that my dad and his dw are so sad. I wish I could go home and give them big hugs!

I am getting ready to go out of town this weekend to play softball in a tourney so I wont be on much if at all I don't know if I will get close to a computer, I hope I don't have withdrawls :rofl:

Congrats Erin! Make that four tries, three babies lol for you! Good job hun! You gonna hang out with us lol??? :dust:

Sunshine- Only 10dpo! Still plenty of time! I pray you get your deserved bfp!

Caz- All my money is on you hun! YOUR TURN!!! :hugs:

oohh brit! only a few more days for you too doll! Best of luck and :hug:

Conswayla love you hun :hugs:

Ooh sorry about AF Conswayla.
Sunshine wait to test in a couple of days
Erin. OMG Congrats, that is soo exciting.

How is everyone else doing?

Hi girls!! Hope you all are doing well!!! I wish I would've gotten a :bfp: this cycle!! Oh well this is my first month TTC and charting...so hope the 2nd time is a charm!!!!! TTC is now making me notice every kind of symptom now!!!...I guess that is what TTC does to you!! I hope you all get a :bfp: in july!!! Lets hope to a :bfp: in july!!!!!:happydance: Anybody just started the :witch:, she came to visit me 2 days ago and I wish she would go away so we can start :sex: :):):)

You guys have been SO awesome and supportive! There is no way that i will not continue to encourage you all.

Congratulations Erinnae. That's fabulous news!!! :yipee:

Cazd how's that temp today? Any poas action?

Iwantbebebad, I feel like I'm years away from poas!! LOL. I really didn't think I would symptom spot this month but it's so incredibly difficult not to. Not that I'm having any symptoms :roll:.

Sorry Sunshine about the bfn. As Rae said, wait a couple of days. Here's hoping that the bfn turns into a bfp!

ERIN !!!!!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

SOOOO Jealous. I'm on the road to :witch: land.
:bfn: for me this morning and dropping temps. BLAH - Cycle 7s on its way....

hey ladies.

erin - grats again :wohoo:

caz - lucky number 7 ;) :hugs:

I am really sorry about BFNs the past couple days. This doesnt mean that it is over! Not until she shows her face!!
Sunshine..This cycle is all your girl!!!

Ok so yeah ticker says :witch: due in 1 day, but she couldve started yestarday and didnt. Im really praying she doesnt show. Got some good symptoms, actually amazing symptoms so I really hope I get my :bfp: this month. Not gonna really hold my breath though. All you ladies with :bfn:s should def just retest in a couple days,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->